Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 275 276
Kabuki markings! Or ink brush?
Kabuki markings! Or ink brush?
Support for bioluminescence, socks, pointed, zebra and mandarin!
Support for bioluminescence, socks, pointed, zebra and mandarin!
Can we please have the Points tertiary and the Ghost tertiary released? If you look in the Genes youtube video FR has, there are two tertiary genes shown that aren't in-game.

Can we please have the Points tertiary and the Ghost tertiary released? If you look in the Genes youtube video FR has, there are two tertiary genes shown that aren't in-game.

jEm2t96.png
@Spelunker I imagine the devs aren't hoarding genes arbitrarily, they might not be in a finalized state yet, or might not have are made for all the breeds yet. That said, I would love to see such genes released, when they are ready. :)
@Spelunker I imagine the devs aren't hoarding genes arbitrarily, they might not be in a finalized state yet, or might not have are made for all the breeds yet. That said, I would love to see such genes released, when they are ready. :)
UfnwDAa.pngnature_rune_20.pngXC7LakI.pngnature_rune_20.pngUfnwDAa.png
Dk0wfnF.pngDOPTPcj.pngK5ALwXb.png9hoxy6L.pngyD2sTwZ.pngYJSkbrB.png
@Shavahiivallah (Good lord, that's hard to spell!) I'm not accusing the admins of hoarding genes. XD I'd just like to see them released, considering that they were previewed long before the Kickstarter, yet Seraph has come first.
@Shavahiivallah (Good lord, that's hard to spell!) I'm not accusing the admins of hoarding genes. XD I'd just like to see them released, considering that they were previewed long before the Kickstarter, yet Seraph has come first.
jEm2t96.png
I wouldn't mind seeing a tertiary that gives the dragon properties of their flight or deity. E.g. pustules or tattered wings for plague, leaves for nature, flames or cracks of lava for fire, frost or icicles for ice, arcs of static for lightning, etc, etc...
I wouldn't mind seeing a tertiary that gives the dragon properties of their flight or deity. E.g. pustules or tattered wings for plague, leaves for nature, flames or cracks of lava for fire, frost or icicles for ice, arcs of static for lightning, etc, etc...
@Tarnag oh definitely. Something like "Attuned Element" or just "Elemental."
@Tarnag oh definitely. Something like "Attuned Element" or just "Elemental."
Has no one mentioned skeleton? I would p much kill for a skeleton tert, that would overlay over body/wings. C:
Has no one mentioned skeleton? I would p much kill for a skeleton tert, that would overlay over body/wings. C:
@periwinkelle Ooooh, that would be awesome with a neon-on-dark, pale-on-dark or dark-on-pale scheme.

This one from Tarjcia over at Deviantart is a good example.
@periwinkelle Ooooh, that would be awesome with a neon-on-dark, pale-on-dark or dark-on-pale scheme.

This one from Tarjcia over at Deviantart is a good example.
@shavahiivallah yeah those are hot samples!! though I imagine it a bit &#039;flatter&#039;, less detail, so that it doesn&#039;t overwhelm the shading on the dragon <3
@shavahiivallah yeah those are hot samples!! though I imagine it a bit &#039;flatter&#039;, less detail, so that it doesn&#039;t overwhelm the shading on the dragon <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 275 276