Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 276 277
I think that all of the Ancients should get Underbelly (and Veilspuns in particular should get Glimmer), it's a simple gene that can really help with getting use out of a weird tert, and some of the Ancients only have fairly busy terts so it'd be nice to have a standard simple gene for them.
I think that all of the Ancients should get Underbelly (and Veilspuns in particular should get Glimmer), it's a simple gene that can really help with getting use out of a weird tert, and some of the Ancients only have fairly busy terts so it'd be nice to have a standard simple gene for them.
T5GEBka.png
[quote name="Recherche" date="2022-05-19 17:10:31" ] I think that all of the Ancients should get Underbelly (and Veilspuns in particular should get Glimmer), it's a simple gene that can really help with getting use out of a weird tert, and some of the Ancients only have fairly busy terts so it'd be nice to have a standard simple gene for them. [/quote] I love this! most of the ideas here are just blank for ancient or blank for modern, but this is a good suggestion just for it's simplicity and neccesity.
Recherche wrote on 2022-05-19 17:10:31:
I love this! most of the ideas here are just blank for ancient or blank for modern, but this is a good suggestion just for it's simplicity and neccesity.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
I'd love to see the "flecks" gene [item=tertiary gene: flecks (veilspun)] as a modern gene! I think it really makes a big difference on a dragon in a super cool way that's hard to pull of with skins/accents and other primary/secondary genes.
I'd love to see the "flecks" gene as a modern gene! I think it really makes a big difference on a dragon in a super cool way that's hard to pull of with skins/accents and other primary/secondary genes.
Twitch | 20 | He/Him/His | FR -1
[quote name="Recherche" date="2022-05-19 17:10:31" ] I think that all of the Ancients should get Underbelly (and Veilspuns in particular should get Glimmer), it's a simple gene that can really help with getting use out of a weird tert, and some of the Ancients only have fairly busy terts so it'd be nice to have a standard simple gene for them. [/quote] [b]Yes please[/b]. Underbelly should be standard for Ancients at release. I love using underbelly and it's driving me nuts waiting for Aberrations to get it.
Recherche wrote on 2022-05-19 17:10:31:

Yes please. Underbelly should be standard for Ancients at release. I love using underbelly and it's driving me nuts waiting for Aberrations to get it.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
[quote name="Twitchii" date="2022-05-21 15:47:24" ] I'd love to see the "flecks" gene [item=tertiary gene: flecks (veilspun)] as a modern gene! I think it really makes a big difference on a dragon in a super cool way that's hard to pull of with skins/accents and other primary/secondary genes. [/quote] The thing is, flecks would be good modern. But here's the thing: everyone here just wants to modernify ancient genes and vice versa. What will distinguish modern and ancient breeds anymore?
Twitchii wrote on 2022-05-21 15:47:24:
I'd love to see the "flecks" gene as a modern gene! I think it really makes a big difference on a dragon in a super cool way that's hard to pull of with skins/accents and other primary/secondary genes.
The thing is, flecks would be good modern. But here's the thing: everyone here just wants to modernify ancient genes and vice versa. What will distinguish modern and ancient breeds anymore?
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
[quote name="Aquafilia" date="2022-05-17 08:59:38" ] [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/wefoundtidelord---s-statue.png[/img] here to request that pretty pretty please whn we get our Water Ancient one of their exclusive genes be based on the underwater light pattern that the Tidelord statue had thanx [/quote] Sounds a lot like the genes ground and fissure
Aquafilia wrote on 2022-05-17 08:59:38:
wefoundtidelord---s-statue.png

here to request that pretty pretty please whn we get our Water Ancient one of their exclusive genes be based on the underwater light pattern that the Tidelord statue had thanx
Sounds a lot like the genes ground and fissure
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
[quote name="Amazingdragonlet" date="2022-05-22 03:21:08" ] [quote name="Twitchii" date="2022-05-21 15:47:24" ] I'd love to see the "flecks" gene [item=tertiary gene: flecks (veilspun)] as a modern gene! I think it really makes a big difference on a dragon in a super cool way that's hard to pull of with skins/accents and other primary/secondary genes. [/quote] The thing is, flecks would be good modern. But here's the thing: everyone here just wants to modernify ancient genes and vice versa. What will distinguish modern and ancient breeds anymore? [/quote] Ultimately, probably line-breaking genes. I get wanting distinctions between ancient and modern, but I also get wanting genes available for any dragon that looks good with them. At least, I think we can fairly expect severely line breaking genes to never happen on moderns. Although, this does make me think, what about line-breaking primaries and secondaries for ancients? They would definitely be in danger of sitting oddly on skins, but the line breaking tertiaries already do that anyway. I suppose there’s probably some issue with the shadow layer maybe needing alterations depending on the line breaking, but anyway, an idea ;P
Amazingdragonlet wrote on 2022-05-22 03:21:08:
Twitchii wrote on 2022-05-21 15:47:24:
The thing is, flecks would be good modern. But here's the thing: everyone here just wants to modernify ancient genes and vice versa. What will distinguish modern and ancient breeds anymore?

Ultimately, probably line-breaking genes. I get wanting distinctions between ancient and modern, but I also get wanting genes available for any dragon that looks good with them. At least, I think we can fairly expect severely line breaking genes to never happen on moderns.

Although, this does make me think, what about line-breaking primaries and secondaries for ancients? They would definitely be in danger of sitting oddly on skins, but the line breaking tertiaries already do that anyway. I suppose there’s probably some issue with the shadow layer maybe needing alterations depending on the line breaking, but anyway, an idea ;P
I really want Kumo for moderns now to go with Boulder and Myrid.

I know its a special aberration gene but Plaguemomma would approve of it spreading across modern breeds like an unstoppable virus!

I have three green G1s I'd put the combo on already for Greenskeepers if it was already a possibility

I know its a special aberration gene but Plaguemomma would approve of it spreading across modern breeds like an unstoppable virus!

I have three green G1s I'd put the combo on already for Greenskeepers if it was already a possibility
qDkA25S.png
[quote name="gn0me" date="2022-05-24 00:41:58" ] I really want Kumo for moderns now to go with Boulder and Myrid. I know its a special aberration gene but Plaguemomma would approve of it spreading across modern breeds like an unstoppable virus! I have three green G1s I'd put the combo on already for Greenskeepers if it was already a possibility [/quote] Perhaps, to replace this we could have boulder and myrid on abbs? That makes more sense to me.
gn0me wrote on 2022-05-24 00:41:58:

Perhaps, to replace this we could have boulder and myrid on abbs? That makes more sense to me.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Can we please get Polkadot on Gaolers? I've noticed it gives Abs very cheetah like markings. And Gaolers have the absolutely perfect build for cheetahs.

FR, please, I need proper cheetah dragons.
Can we please get Polkadot on Gaolers? I've noticed it gives Abs very cheetah like markings. And Gaolers have the absolutely perfect build for cheetahs.

FR, please, I need proper cheetah dragons.
Water-Network.pngcqu2HKA.png
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 276 277