Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 275 276
I dreamed up a gene that covered the dragons in a rose vine and thought it was neat enough to turn it into a suggestion. Of course, this is a crudely-drawn version of it that I did fast during work breaks. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q4huaEN.png[/img] If we have a Firefly gene, Branches for Veils and a Blossom for Gaolers, why not have a rose-themed gene as well? And I also think the vines would look better with a more natural color, like Branches have and only the flowers would have the actual color. You get the idea.
I dreamed up a gene that covered the dragons in a rose vine and thought it was neat enough to turn it into a suggestion. Of course, this is a crudely-drawn version of it that I did fast during work breaks.

Q4huaEN.png

If we have a Firefly gene, Branches for Veils and a Blossom for Gaolers, why not have a rose-themed gene as well?

And I also think the vines would look better with a more natural color, like Branches have and only the flowers would have the actual color. You get the idea.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
[quote name="Exquisitor" date="2021-03-01 12:39:48" ] I dreamed up a gene that covered the dragons in a rose vine and thought it was neat enough to turn it into a suggestion. Of course, this is a crudely-drawn version of it that I did fast during work breaks. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q4huaEN.png[/img] If we have a Firefly gene, Branches for Veils and a Blossom for Gaolers, why not have a rose-themed gene as well? And I also think the vines would look better with a more natural color, like Branches have and only the flowers would have the actual color. You get the idea. [/quote] I'd support this! It's quite nice looking ^^
Exquisitor wrote on 2021-03-01 12:39:48:
I dreamed up a gene that covered the dragons in a rose vine and thought it was neat enough to turn it into a suggestion. Of course, this is a crudely-drawn version of it that I did fast during work breaks.

Q4huaEN.png

If we have a Firefly gene, Branches for Veils and a Blossom for Gaolers, why not have a rose-themed gene as well?

And I also think the vines would look better with a more natural color, like Branches have and only the flowers would have the actual color. You get the idea.
I'd support this! It's quite nice looking ^^
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Ooh, I'd support a rose vine gene like that. Having them appear as buds on hatchlings is adorable~
Ooh, I'd support a rose vine gene like that. Having them appear as buds on hatchlings is adorable~
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

OH MY GOD I WAS JUST THINKING WE NEED A ROSES GENE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*pulls self together* Yes, I support the rose vines gene.
OH MY GOD I WAS JUST THINKING WE NEED A ROSES GENE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*pulls self together* Yes, I support the rose vines gene.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I think I'd like the rose gene as a modern version of branches. So using the same coloration, but like you have it, as a flat pattern. Right now it doesn't seem as versatile. I have definitely been wanting a more decorative tertiary that provides a bit of interest on the blander areas of pri/secs.
I think I'd like the rose gene as a modern version of branches. So using the same coloration, but like you have it, as a flat pattern. Right now it doesn't seem as versatile. I have definitely been wanting a more decorative tertiary that provides a bit of interest on the blander areas of pri/secs.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Absolute support for rose gene. I literally just got a custom accent that basically mirrors this, but, you know what, heck yeah. Rose gene.
Absolute support for rose gene. I literally just got a custom accent that basically mirrors this, but, you know what, heck yeah. Rose gene.
fo11Vhp.png
Parallel gene suggestion:

Every dragon breed has ghost except Veilspuns. IMO ghost is one of the best tertiary genes, would love if Veil's eventually had it ^^
Parallel gene suggestion:

Every dragon breed has ghost except Veilspuns. IMO ghost is one of the best tertiary genes, would love if Veil's eventually had it ^^
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

[quote name="Azulops" date="2021-03-01 16:46:10" ] [quote name="Exquisitor" date="2021-03-01 12:39:48" ] I dreamed up a gene that covered the dragons in a rose vine and thought it was neat enough to turn it into a suggestion. Of course, this is a crudely-drawn version of it that I did fast during work breaks. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q4huaEN.png[/img] If we have a Firefly gene, Branches for Veils and a Blossom for Gaolers, why not have a rose-themed gene as well? And I also think the vines would look better with a more natural color, like Branches have and only the flowers would have the actual color. You get the idea. [/quote] I'd support this! It's quite nice looking ^^ [/quote] i CRAVE this gene so bad? i never thought i needed something more before in my life. my only hope would be that it'd be a treasure marketplace gene instead of a gem gene.
Azulops wrote on 2021-03-01 16:46:10:
Exquisitor wrote on 2021-03-01 12:39:48:

Q4huaEN.png

I'd support this! It's quite nice looking ^^

i CRAVE this gene so bad? i never thought i needed something more before in my life.
my only hope would be that it'd be a treasure marketplace gene instead of a gem gene.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
Or a Swipp gene with easy to get materials: [item=heart rose]x50[item=blooming vine]x50
Or a Swipp gene with easy to get materials:

Heart Rose x50 Blooming Vine x50

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
^Supporting the vine/rose gene (with buds for hatchlings!!)
^Supporting the vine/rose gene (with buds for hatchlings!!)
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 275 276