Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 276 277
[quote name="Variable" date="2021-02-12 04:06:48" ] a sprinkle tert would be really neat since it can help save some unfortunate terts ! plus it would be a godsend to food themed hatcheries [/quote] I fully support this especially for those pastry-themed hatcheries. Simple terts often help quite a lot
Variable wrote on 2021-02-12 04:06:48:
a sprinkle tert would be really neat since it can help save some unfortunate terts ! plus it would be a godsend to food themed hatcheries
I fully support this especially for those pastry-themed hatcheries. Simple terts often help quite a lot
[quote name="Dragonwyspr" date="2021-02-08 06:45:40" ] Siamese! It would just add some gradients to the feet, tail, wingtips, face, and ears/horns/fins, similar to the patterning of siamese cats! It'd be a really nice gene for folks who don't really like the oddly specific genes, like Filigree, Gembond, Runes, Circuit, etc. Just a simple, neutral, works-with-any-vibe kinda gene! I might make a mockup in a bit. [/quote] I would love this! I was just playing around and trying to make my cat a dragon but no existing gene looks exactly like a colorpoint cat.
Dragonwyspr wrote on 2021-02-08 06:45:40:
Siamese!

It would just add some gradients to the feet, tail, wingtips, face, and ears/horns/fins, similar to the patterning of siamese cats!

It'd be a really nice gene for folks who don't really like the oddly specific genes, like Filigree, Gembond, Runes, Circuit, etc. Just a simple, neutral, works-with-any-vibe kinda gene!

I might make a mockup in a bit.

I would love this! I was just playing around and trying to make my cat a dragon but no existing gene looks exactly like a colorpoint cat.
[quote name="Korvus" date="2021-02-14 19:58:55" ] [quote name="Dragonwyspr" date="2021-02-08 06:45:40" ] [b]Siamese![/b] It would just add some gradients to the feet, tail, wingtips, face, and ears/horns/fins, similar to the patterning of[b] siamese cats[/b]! It'd be a really nice gene for folks who don't really like the oddly specific genes, like Filigree, Gembond, Runes, Circuit, etc. Just a simple, neutral, works-with-any-vibe kinda gene! I might make a mockup in a bit. [/quote] I would love this! I was just playing around and trying to make my cat a dragon but no existing gene looks exactly like a colorpoint cat. [/quote] I made a mockup myself today, for this, to see how it looks, Its very simple but im sure an FRartist could do better First example Star/con/colorpoint* Nocturne shadow/black/violet [img]https://i.imgur.com/DziO1Qi.png[/img] Basic/basic/Colorpoint* coatl White/white/robin [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZTI4cpA.png[/img]
Korvus wrote on 2021-02-14 19:58:55:
Siamese!

It would just add some gradients to the feet, tail, wingtips, face, and ears/horns/fins, similar to the patterning of siamese cats!

It'd be a really nice gene for folks who don't really like the oddly specific genes, like Filigree, Gembond, Runes, Circuit, etc. Just a simple, neutral, works-with-any-vibe kinda gene!

I would love this! I was just playing around and trying to make my cat a dragon but no existing gene looks exactly like a colorpoint cat.
I made a mockup myself today, for this, to see how it looks, Its very simple but im sure an FRartist could do better
First example Star/con/colorpoint* Nocturne
shadow/black/violet
DziO1Qi.png
Basic/basic/Colorpoint* coatl
White/white/robin
ZTI4cpA.png
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="Kapow" date="2021-02-18 16:25:27" ] [quote name="Korvus" date="2021-02-14 19:58:55" ] [quote name="Dragonwyspr" date="2021-02-08 06:45:40" ] [b]Siamese![/b] It would just add some gradients to the feet, tail, wingtips, face, and ears/horns/fins, similar to the patterning of[b] siamese cats[/b]! It'd be a really nice gene for folks who don't really like the oddly specific genes, like Filigree, Gembond, Runes, Circuit, etc. Just a simple, neutral, works-with-any-vibe kinda gene! I might make a mockup in a bit. [/quote] I would love this! I was just playing around and trying to make my cat a dragon but no existing gene looks exactly like a colorpoint cat. [/quote] I made a mockup myself today, for this, to see how it looks, Its very simple but im sure an FRartist could do better First example Star/con/Siamese Nocturne shadow/black/violet [img]https://i.imgur.com/DziO1Qi.png[/img] Basic/basic/Siamese coatl White/white/robin [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZTI4cpA.png[/img] [/quote] OHHH YES YES YES!! THIS IS GREAT, I NEED IT, AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I NEEDED IT!! MASSIVE SUPPORT FROM ME [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
Kapow wrote on 2021-02-18 16:25:27:
Korvus wrote on 2021-02-14 19:58:55:
Siamese!

I made a mockup myself today, for this, to see how it looks, Its very simple but im sure an FRartist could do better
First example Star/con/Siamese Nocturne
shadow/black/violet
DziO1Qi.png
Basic/basic/Siamese coatl
White/white/robin
ZTI4cpA.png

OHHH YES YES YES!! THIS IS GREAT, I NEED IT, AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I NEEDED IT!! MASSIVE SUPPORT FROM ME
Otr, He/They/It pronouns, +3 server time.tiny_otr_for_fr.gif
No support for calling it siamese, but use the terminology colorpoint and I'm all for it!
No support for calling it siamese, but use the terminology colorpoint and I'm all for it!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
roots/shadow roots for Veilspun? :D
when your natural hair color starts to show up ;)
roots/shadow roots for Veilspun? :D
when your natural hair color starts to show up ;)
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

Fawn spots please? I want some deer dragons...
Fawn spots please? I want some deer dragons...
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2021-02-20 10:59:27" ] No support for calling it siamese, but use the terminology colorpoint and I'm all for it! [/quote] i like Colorpoint as a name more than Siamese, so I'll edit my post I didn't know it was referencing the older name of a place/region 'siam" which is now in modern times: Thailand
wbicepuppy wrote on 2021-02-20 10:59:27:
i like Colorpoint as a name more than Siamese, so I'll edit my post

I didn't know it was referencing the older name of a place/region 'siam" which is now in modern times: Thailand
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="Esmara" date="2021-02-04 12:55:53" ] So here's an idea... how about a piebald/paint type gene called Splotch? Just big patches of tertiary colors, so it looks like the dragon jumped into a puddle of paint? [/quote] I SURE HOPE SOMEBODY PICKS UP THAT PHONE BECAUSE I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!!
Esmara wrote on 2021-02-04 12:55:53:
So here's an idea... how about a piebald/paint type gene called Splotch? Just big patches of tertiary colors, so it looks like the dragon jumped into a puddle of paint?
I SURE HOPE SOMEBODY PICKS UP THAT PHONE BECAUSE I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!!
I'm cleaning up my lair, no hatchery projects atm!
How about....A tert called Melt and there are tiny puddles at the bottom of the derg's feet and the dragon seems to be melted? It would be a perfect counterpart to Sludge!
How about....A tert called Melt and there are tiny puddles at the bottom of the derg's feet and the dragon seems to be melted? It would be a perfect counterpart to Sludge!
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png