Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Default Apparel Preview Mannequin
I would like to suggest adding an option to set a default preview model/mannequin, for things like when you're in the shop and you want to preview the apparel. Personally speaking I use this preview option a lot, and I always use the female skydancer model since that's my main modern dragon type. Having to select it again every time is quite redundant.

An alternative would be to have it remember, even if via temporary cookies, the last mannequin option you selected.

I tend to suffer from strain injuries in my hands and arms a good bit, and those extra clicks really add up. Consideration for a change like this would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to suggest adding an option to set a default preview model/mannequin, for things like when you're in the shop and you want to preview the apparel. Personally speaking I use this preview option a lot, and I always use the female skydancer model since that's my main modern dragon type. Having to select it again every time is quite redundant.

An alternative would be to have it remember, even if via temporary cookies, the last mannequin option you selected.

I tend to suffer from strain injuries in my hands and arms a good bit, and those extra clicks really add up. Consideration for a change like this would be greatly appreciated.
Support

I usually use male skydancers or imperiald so I can view the apparel at its max entirety. Sometimes when I open the apparel preview I think it's still loading since you see a blank mannequin and I'm used to how skins and accents work for the preview.
Support

I usually use male skydancers or imperiald so I can view the apparel at its max entirety. Sometimes when I open the apparel preview I think it's still loading since you see a blank mannequin and I'm used to how skins and accents work for the preview.
support, would love this.
support, would love this.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Support, would be a nice quality of life feature for those who preview apparel a lot of the time!
Support, would be a nice quality of life feature for those who preview apparel a lot of the time!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _