Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | QOL - Auction House Creator ID Search
Suggestion, add search by creator user ID in Auction house under Skins.

Additionally I have idea about the difficulty of this but it'd be really helpful if skins were somehow able to associate with a UID and display that ID's current username on the tooltip instead of having staff manually change each skin entry whenever someone does a name change.
Suggestion, add search by creator user ID in Auction house under Skins.

Additionally I have idea about the difficulty of this but it'd be really helpful if skins were somehow able to associate with a UID and display that ID's current username on the tooltip instead of having staff manually change each skin entry whenever someone does a name change.
HeuU26w.gif
This would be a really useful tool for stores, or if you just really like a persons skins. You can search by player in the gdb and I'd like to see more gdb search options ported for skins, since they have very few in the auction house right now.
This would be a really useful tool for stores, or if you just really like a persons skins. You can search by player in the gdb and I'd like to see more gdb search options ported for skins, since they have very few in the auction house right now.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I'd be really into this!

Having "by player" like in the Game Database would absolutely be a feature I'd use (and honestly using creator ID instead of player name in the game database would be a great way to make that search function more reliable, while we're at it).
I'd be really into this!

Having "by player" like in the Game Database would absolutely be a feature I'd use (and honestly using creator ID instead of player name in the game database would be a great way to make that search function more reliable, while we're at it).
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I'd like more ID searches not only in artist and not only ah.
Ah and search page. ID for artists, for skins, dragons, items.

(And actually turned items ID visible. This make easier search new items (or any exact period of time) on AH and data base)
I'd like more ID searches not only in artist and not only ah.
Ah and search page. ID for artists, for skins, dragons, items.

(And actually turned items ID visible. This make easier search new items (or any exact period of time) on AH and data base)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy