Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mutations / Sub species?
1 2
Oh sorry I missed that! That would be an even bigger pass for me, then. :( Turning my moderns into ancients really isn't super appealing to me. But thanks for explaining that!
Oh sorry I missed that! That would be an even bigger pass for me, then. :( Turning my moderns into ancients really isn't super appealing to me. But thanks for explaining that!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
Similar to hybrid dragons I think this is something that is best left to player lore
Similar to hybrid dragons I think this is something that is best left to player lore
DVcXRyP.png
i think having breed features being added is more of an asset than taking breed features away. so whether it's apparel items that are breed related or genes, i think that's just more feasible and more likeable if it's an addition than subtracting or modifying what we have already.
i think having breed features being added is more of an asset than taking breed features away. so whether it's apparel items that are breed related or genes, i think that's just more feasible and more likeable if it's an addition than subtracting or modifying what we have already.
yzUX307.png
The idea is fun, but would require either:

a) The same 'white background' effect as part-removing skins, which would look weird against scenes

b) Redrawing every single gene, plus base art, to remove the part

There is no physical way to make part of an image transparent without creating a new image. Marva cloaks work because they cause the image to be generated without any of the dragon layers - i.e. making the whole set of images transparent.

No support because I'd rather staff spent their time on new items, not duplicating half of the site's art.
The idea is fun, but would require either:

a) The same 'white background' effect as part-removing skins, which would look weird against scenes

b) Redrawing every single gene, plus base art, to remove the part

There is no physical way to make part of an image transparent without creating a new image. Marva cloaks work because they cause the image to be generated without any of the dragon layers - i.e. making the whole set of images transparent.

No support because I'd rather staff spent their time on new items, not duplicating half of the site's art.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
There was actually an entire section of threads (correct me if someone already pointed it out) that covered this exact sort of thing. Crossbreeds and mutations like this that break lineart. Ancients were already a work-around for this, so this has already been addressed.

No support.
There was actually an entire section of threads (correct me if someone already pointed it out) that covered this exact sort of thing. Crossbreeds and mutations like this that break lineart. Ancients were already a work-around for this, so this has already been addressed.

No support.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
op you snatched her wig ???? no support though, i think it would complicate the game too much at this point. as much as i adore the mutation features of games like wolvden and lioden, i don’t think it would work here
op you snatched her wig ???? no support though, i think it would complicate the game too much at this point. as much as i adore the mutation features of games like wolvden and lioden, i don’t think it would work here
1 2