Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Food suggestion
1 2
Honestly I think we can all agree here that having a lot of dragons makes it impossible to breed or buy more dragons because of the food consumption.

Logging in honestly should give us some sort of food bonus because at some point, gathering even using all points, is not enough to even fill even 5% and for people who have big lairs who have been here for years this is a quality of life upgrade everyone would benefit from.
Honestly I think we can all agree here that having a lot of dragons makes it impossible to breed or buy more dragons because of the food consumption.

Logging in honestly should give us some sort of food bonus because at some point, gathering even using all points, is not enough to even fill even 5% and for people who have big lairs who have been here for years this is a quality of life upgrade everyone would benefit from.
Su0xI8v.png
I've not seen folks with many issues feeding their lair, especially big lairs. Given that food drops almost every battle in the coli, there's plenty of cheap food to go around even if you're not into using the coli.

Most Flights have food banks as well, if you're having trouble!
I've not seen folks with many issues feeding their lair, especially big lairs. Given that food drops almost every battle in the coli, there's plenty of cheap food to go around even if you're not into using the coli.

Most Flights have food banks as well, if you're having trouble!
N7ul1tr.png
I don't agree at all.

*looks at 80-odd pages of spare food*

It's easy to keep dragons feed by just coli-ing a few minutes most days. Or you could put some of them in the hibden where they don't need feeding. Or buy food on the AH.

Food is easy to get, we don't need any mechanism for supplying more.
I don't agree at all.

*looks at 80-odd pages of spare food*

It's easy to keep dragons feed by just coli-ing a few minutes most days. Or you could put some of them in the hibden where they don't need feeding. Or buy food on the AH.

Food is easy to get, we don't need any mechanism for supplying more.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I have quite a few dragons and have had many more at different points. I've never had any trouble feeding them. Right now I have thousands of food points in each category.

no support. Food isn't that difficult to get. Use gathering turns, use coli, or buy stacks of food on the ah
I have quite a few dragons and have had many more at different points. I've never had any trouble feeding them. Right now I have thousands of food points in each category.

no support. Food isn't that difficult to get. Use gathering turns, use coli, or buy stacks of food on the ah
+2 FR time
he/they
No support, food is extremely abundant.
No support, food is extremely abundant.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I think not everyone "win of it"

Game force you make more in-game interactions to reach bonus in gathering (granted for those who keeps dragons fed)

People forced grind coli for food. Or fairygrounding or bying gems (and spend this currency too buy food on ah)

Also game grant feeding for those who returne from hiatus (I do not know how long. A month?)

And those who do not whant grind so mutch still could play keeping dragons starved (feeding only breeders and fighters)

This is not the crime!

They just lose their gathering bonus. This is their payment and their choice.
I think not everyone "win of it"

Game force you make more in-game interactions to reach bonus in gathering (granted for those who keeps dragons fed)

People forced grind coli for food. Or fairygrounding or bying gems (and spend this currency too buy food on ah)

Also game grant feeding for those who returne from hiatus (I do not know how long. A month?)

And those who do not whant grind so mutch still could play keeping dragons starved (feeding only breeders and fighters)

This is not the crime!

They just lose their gathering bonus. This is their payment and their choice.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
No support, food is extremely abundant/easy to get and even if you dont want to interact with the mechanics to acquire it for free, you can buy it for cheap or just get it free from very nice players.

Also, any dragon you dont need/want to feed you can toss in the Hibernal Den

If you're having trouble try the coliseum, i once accidentally converted instead of selling coli plant food drops after a holiday and have had 9.5k plant food points haunting my lair for years.

Each dragon eats 3 food points per day, max lair size is 215 iirc, so at max you're shilling out 645 food points per day if your lair is 100% full. You can very easily get that much in just a short time in the coli each day, or do some heavy coli days (like for holiday currency grinding) and coast off of that for awhile.
No support, food is extremely abundant/easy to get and even if you dont want to interact with the mechanics to acquire it for free, you can buy it for cheap or just get it free from very nice players.

Also, any dragon you dont need/want to feed you can toss in the Hibernal Den

If you're having trouble try the coliseum, i once accidentally converted instead of selling coli plant food drops after a holiday and have had 9.5k plant food points haunting my lair for years.

Each dragon eats 3 food points per day, max lair size is 215 iirc, so at max you're shilling out 645 food points per day if your lair is 100% full. You can very easily get that much in just a short time in the coli each day, or do some heavy coli days (like for holiday currency grinding) and coast off of that for awhile.
Honestly, make some kind of deal with one of the regular exalter players here.

I had one of those agreements. I bought fodder for food from a few people for a few years there before they got bored of FR and I got myself settled.

Work out some sort of exchange rate for stacks x fodder dragons or just get straight treasure to buy your food.
Honestly, make some kind of deal with one of the regular exalter players here.

I had one of those agreements. I bought fodder for food from a few people for a few years there before they got bored of FR and I got myself settled.

Work out some sort of exchange rate for stacks x fodder dragons or just get straight treasure to buy your food.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
It’s not a login bonus, but I would really, really like to see the gathering level system overhauled so that you get more items per turn the higher your level is. Right now, all you get is a chance at rarer items- which means, among other things, a higher chance of gathering literally nothing but a single familiar when you’re trying to forage for plants.

If gathering levels worked like “you get more AND better stuff as you level up”, I think that’d ease some food worries. I’m lv.40 in everything; my dragons should definitely be bringing home more than 1 blade of grass (or 1 blade of grass and 1 acorn) for 5 turns in a row. :’V
It’s not a login bonus, but I would really, really like to see the gathering level system overhauled so that you get more items per turn the higher your level is. Right now, all you get is a chance at rarer items- which means, among other things, a higher chance of gathering literally nothing but a single familiar when you’re trying to forage for plants.

If gathering levels worked like “you get more AND better stuff as you level up”, I think that’d ease some food worries. I’m lv.40 in everything; my dragons should definitely be bringing home more than 1 blade of grass (or 1 blade of grass and 1 acorn) for 5 turns in a row. :’V
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2021-07-25 16:10:47" ] It’s not a login bonus, but I would really, really like to see the gathering level system overhauled so that you get more items per turn the higher your level is. Right now, all you get is a chance at rarer items- which means, among other things, a higher chance of gathering literally nothing but a single familiar when you’re trying to forage for plants. If gathering levels worked like “you get more AND better stuff as you level up”, I think that’d ease some food worries. I’m lv.40 in everything; my dragons should definitely be bringing home more than 1 blade of grass (or 1 blade of grass and 1 acorn) for 5 turns in a row. :’V [/quote] I like this idea! I had no idea you didn't get more stuff from having a higher level.
Ningyo wrote on 2021-07-25 16:10:47:

I like this idea! I had no idea you didn't get more stuff from having a higher level.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
1 2