Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
added a lil quick mockup of what the actual page could look like to the main post! [img]https://i.imgur.com/POqOh9g.png[/img]
added a lil quick mockup of what the actual page could look like to the main post!

POqOh9g.png
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Full support :o
Full support :o
~Signature in progress, please be patient~

thDLJf3.pngq9b6y04.png
MV1Iakt.png

Please do ping me as I'm really forgetful
highly support!
highly support!
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
support! this is a great idea, i love it
support! this is a great idea, i love it
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
Staff please do this! Coli is so boring without a goal, I can hardly ever bring myself to Coli grind. My dragons are starving and this might help them
Staff please do this! Coli is so boring without a goal, I can hardly ever bring myself to Coli grind. My dragons are starving and this might help them
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
As someone who constantly struggles with motivation for leveling fodder—I usually rely on needing lair space—this would be a huge thing for me. Full support!

Mine might not be a great suggestion, but I wonder if there could be, say, three tiers, one for levels 1–X, Y–Z, and A–25. That way the newer coli members can stick with the first tier and the more experienced coli grinders can do the later tiers. Just a thought; it's got plenty of flaws, but it might evolve into something good. *shrug*
As someone who constantly struggles with motivation for leveling fodder—I usually rely on needing lair space—this would be a huge thing for me. Full support!

Mine might not be a great suggestion, but I wonder if there could be, say, three tiers, one for levels 1–X, Y–Z, and A–25. That way the newer coli members can stick with the first tier and the more experienced coli grinders can do the later tiers. Just a thought; it's got plenty of flaws, but it might evolve into something good. *shrug*
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
Support!

I have a hard time finding the motivation to coli grind when it’s not a holiday or for Swipp materials. This is also very well structured into site lore and I’d love to have a Gaoler NPC to visit!
Support!

I have a hard time finding the motivation to coli grind when it’s not a holiday or for Swipp materials. This is also very well structured into site lore and I’d love to have a Gaoler NPC to visit!
Buying Food UMAs
full support here too!!!!! this idea rocks
full support here too!!!!! this idea rocks
Captain
They/it/he
oooh big big support for this!
oooh big big support for this!
the cool he/it
(Me being extremely confused as to why this has such a positive reception when the recent ‘missions’ suggestion did not and they are the same exact thing except this is Coli only…)

Support? But I agree with Jemander. I want small quests/missions/tasks that encompasses a variety of the site’s features. Why choose to have this limited to only Coli? The fact that some people are unable to use Coli is a valid argument (It is not just the captchas). Locking people out of exclusive content is the issue. I fail to see how the extra fest currency they can earn now is supposed to even this out.

I get very unmotivated myself for the Coli but that is largely because I can’t train fodder anywhere but Mire, the Ruins and Kelp beds. I am so unbelievably sick of looking at them, but it is not cost effective to go anywhere else. G&G of the Coli. I don’t think that this idea is really going to fix that issue.

Like I said support, because I want the site to give us more optional tasks to do, I just think cutting every part of the site but Coli isn’t the way to go. Keep the Gaoler idea, it’s neat. LittleMoons’ idea of making it a bit like Fiona in different level of tasks sounds also sounds great.
(Me being extremely confused as to why this has such a positive reception when the recent ‘missions’ suggestion did not and they are the same exact thing except this is Coli only…)

Support? But I agree with Jemander. I want small quests/missions/tasks that encompasses a variety of the site’s features. Why choose to have this limited to only Coli? The fact that some people are unable to use Coli is a valid argument (It is not just the captchas). Locking people out of exclusive content is the issue. I fail to see how the extra fest currency they can earn now is supposed to even this out.

I get very unmotivated myself for the Coli but that is largely because I can’t train fodder anywhere but Mire, the Ruins and Kelp beds. I am so unbelievably sick of looking at them, but it is not cost effective to go anywhere else. G&G of the Coli. I don’t think that this idea is really going to fix that issue.

Like I said support, because I want the site to give us more optional tasks to do, I just think cutting every part of the site but Coli isn’t the way to go. Keep the Gaoler idea, it’s neat. LittleMoons’ idea of making it a bit like Fiona in different level of tasks sounds also sounds great.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51