Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51
i love this! support! i'd love if it or another npc or separate tabs or sm, also featured other aspects of the site like gathering and bonding fams and such
i love this! support! i'd love if it or another npc or separate tabs or sm, also featured other aspects of the site like gathering and bonding fams and such
D9XjOpZ.jpg
I would love this! Game-side coli challenges would be lovely. Not that I dont like the forum ones but this would be better. I would also love a counter of finished challenges for bragging rights [emoji=spiral star size=1]
I would love this! Game-side coli challenges would be lovely. Not that I dont like the forum ones but this would be better.
I would also love a counter of finished challenges for bragging rights
rnytdP6.png
[quote name="Noddddd" date="2021-12-10 20:14:17" ] i love this! support! i'd love if it or another npc or separate tabs or sm, also featured other aspects of the site like gathering and bonding fams and such [/quote] this is solely intended to fix some major problems with coli and I'd like to keep it coli-focused as interrupting it with non-coli tasks kind of defeats the point? but having little tasks elsewhere as a separate feature would be nice
Noddddd wrote on 2021-12-10 20:14:17:
this is solely intended to fix some major problems with coli and I'd like to keep it coli-focused as interrupting it with non-coli tasks kind of defeats the point? but having little tasks elsewhere as a separate feature would be nice
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I love this idea. I am so bored of the coli after all these years and find myself playing less and less. Even the festivals aren't a draw anymore. I've played tons of player-designed coli challenges and keeping track of drops is no longer fun. This would definitely get me interested again.
I love this idea. I am so bored of the coli after all these years and find myself playing less and less. Even the festivals aren't a draw anymore. I've played tons of player-designed coli challenges and keeping track of drops is no longer fun. This would definitely get me interested again.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Support. I've been avoiding coli simply because I find them Not Fun At All, so having some incentives might motivate me to play this feature again.
Support. I've been avoiding coli simply because I find them Not Fun At All, so having some incentives might motivate me to play this feature again.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
this idea sounds great!
this idea sounds great!
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
[quote name="HSoup" date="2021-12-11 08:15:26" ] I love this idea. I am so bored of the coli after all these years and find myself playing less and less. Even the festivals aren't a draw anymore. I've played tons of player-designed coli challenges and keeping track of drops is no longer fun. This would definitely get me interested again. [/quote] that's pretty much exactly my feelings, haha. people have made some great challenges and i've gotten a lot of use out of them, but 1. keeping track of progress requires an often annoying amount of effort and isn't really practical often 2. you can't really hop in and start grinding since there's often a bit of setup involved (finding a challenge, tracking, etc) and 3. not everyone uses the forums! i certainly didn't for the first years i played. it'd be good to have a coli challenge-esque feature as part of the site so that players who don't use the forums much still have a different way to coli - and as a plus it might also increase interest in other challenges among players who do use the forums
HSoup wrote on 2021-12-11 08:15:26:
that's pretty much exactly my feelings, haha. people have made some great challenges and i've gotten a lot of use out of them, but 1. keeping track of progress requires an often annoying amount of effort and isn't really practical often 2. you can't really hop in and start grinding since there's often a bit of setup involved (finding a challenge, tracking, etc) and 3. not everyone uses the forums! i certainly didn't for the first years i played. it'd be good to have a coli challenge-esque feature as part of the site so that players who don't use the forums much still have a different way to coli - and as a plus it might also increase interest in other challenges among players who do use the forums
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Full support of this!
Full support of this!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
fingers crossed for the next trading post update...
fingers crossed for the next trading post update...
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Support! It would definitely need balancing, especially when it comes to the top-teir venues (Golem Workshop and Forbidden Portal), as not everybody has a team that has what it takes for those two venues, but, yeah. Overall, I like this idea. Support.
Support! It would definitely need balancing, especially when it comes to the top-teir venues (Golem Workshop and Forbidden Portal), as not everybody has a team that has what it takes for those two venues, but, yeah. Overall, I like this idea. Support.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51