Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51
support!
support!
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_decorative_rasa_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daaz7s6.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_vial_of_mysterious_tox_by_dogi_crimson-da9fhau.giffood_manaweed_by_dogi_crimson-dabetes.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifitem_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.giffood_seaberry_by_dogi_crimson-dafce5s.gifghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif
I would go feral for exclusive apparel such as this, this is an incredible idea. I'll always support more interesting ways to engage players, as well as more NPCs and features. This is a really lovely idea, huge support and much love for the bounty hunter
I would go feral for exclusive apparel such as this, this is an incredible idea. I'll always support more interesting ways to engage players, as well as more NPCs and features. This is a really lovely idea, huge support and much love for the bounty hunter
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
there's a coli microholiday on right now and notn is coming up, and i'd really just like to emphasize again how much this would help in coli grinding, especially during an event such as notn. i'm very glad the item drops from dailies are serving as an alternative to coli, but it'd also be great to have something to make coli itself enjoyable again without having to change coli mechanics themselves too much!

there's a coli microholiday on right now and notn is coming up, and i'd really just like to emphasize again how much this would help in coli grinding, especially during an event such as notn. i'm very glad the item drops from dailies are serving as an alternative to coli, but it'd also be great to have something to make coli itself enjoyable again without having to change coli mechanics themselves too much!

bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
yes yes yes please yes

this is such a good idea this would be so fun omg
yes yes yes please yes

this is such a good idea this would be so fun omg
Support. Something to change it up a bit would be appreciated.
Support. Something to change it up a bit would be appreciated.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
support!

This would be AMAZING
support!

This would be AMAZING
Support!

I think it's incredibly important that the coliseum is able to evolve over time - though the code was reworked, it hasn't gained any new features for as long as I've been on the site, and I think the proposed NPC would improve engagement. There are still those who have reasons they can't use the coliseum for long amounts of time, and for the proposed NPC to be used by those players, it relies on this not being the case. I believe however that this system, if done correctly, could bypass the issue.

I think the key thing which would make this system work would be striking a balance between time spent and quantity/quality of items. So maybe, a 1 time out of 1000 (or other suitable odds I don't know the drop rates) the reward in the chest is an egg, or a scroll, or something similar. However, more commonly it is apparel, or a familiar, or maybe even an exclusive battlestone(?). If the goals were relatively easy to reach, the feature would not throw off the economy and the exclusive items would make their way into mid-apparel prices, so those who did not use the system could still access the items for a good price in the AH.

In other words, I think this would be really fun, and is overall a pretty cool idea.
Support!

I think it's incredibly important that the coliseum is able to evolve over time - though the code was reworked, it hasn't gained any new features for as long as I've been on the site, and I think the proposed NPC would improve engagement. There are still those who have reasons they can't use the coliseum for long amounts of time, and for the proposed NPC to be used by those players, it relies on this not being the case. I believe however that this system, if done correctly, could bypass the issue.

I think the key thing which would make this system work would be striking a balance between time spent and quantity/quality of items. So maybe, a 1 time out of 1000 (or other suitable odds I don't know the drop rates) the reward in the chest is an egg, or a scroll, or something similar. However, more commonly it is apparel, or a familiar, or maybe even an exclusive battlestone(?). If the goals were relatively easy to reach, the feature would not throw off the economy and the exclusive items would make their way into mid-apparel prices, so those who did not use the system could still access the items for a good price in the AH.

In other words, I think this would be really fun, and is overall a pretty cool idea.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="CatInDisguise" date="2021-12-10 15:55:59" ] So maybe, a 1 time out of 1000 (or other suitable odds I don't know the drop rates) the reward in the chest is an egg, or a scroll, or something similar. However, more commonly it is apparel, or a familiar, or maybe even an exclusive battlestone(?). If the goals were relatively easy to reach, the feature would not throw off the economy and the exclusive items would make their way into mid-apparel prices, so those who did not use the system could still access the items for a good price in the AH.[/quote] that's what i'm intending, yes :) you'd get some extra rolls at rare coli loot but the rates would be similar to coli itself, and the unique items should be neither too rare to, say, be worth using in an outfit plan, nor so common that they fall into the fodder apparel area
CatInDisguise wrote on 2021-12-10 15:55:59:
So maybe, a 1 time out of 1000 (or other suitable odds I don't know the drop rates) the reward in the chest is an egg, or a scroll, or something similar. However, more commonly it is apparel, or a familiar, or maybe even an exclusive battlestone(?). If the goals were relatively easy to reach, the feature would not throw off the economy and the exclusive items would make their way into mid-apparel prices, so those who did not use the system could still access the items for a good price in the AH.

that's what i'm intending, yes :) you'd get some extra rolls at rare coli loot but the rates would be similar to coli itself, and the unique items should be neither too rare to, say, be worth using in an outfit plan, nor so common that they fall into the fodder apparel area
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Support, I don't have any constructive criticism my brain just loves motivation for doing repetitive tasks, and this sounds amazing!
Support, I don't have any constructive criticism my brain just loves motivation for doing repetitive tasks, and this sounds amazing!
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
Oh gosh yes this would be perfect. Grinding coli is just such a bore when you don't even know if your efforts will be rewarded, this would be a great extra motivator
Oh gosh yes this would be perfect. Grinding coli is just such a bore when you don't even know if your efforts will be rewarded, this would be a great extra motivator
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51