Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51
Support. Idk if it's been suggested but instead of the site checking what level dragons a user might have (which I can see as a programming strain but I'll admit I don't know much about that) the npc could offer tiers of quests based on levels. How this would work would be something like difficulty settings like easy (levels 1-10), medium (levels 11-18), and hard (levels 19-25) or whatever. Then the user gets to choose what works for them with the same conditions for resets. This seems like a method that would be less work but I'd like to hear what others think
Support. Idk if it's been suggested but instead of the site checking what level dragons a user might have (which I can see as a programming strain but I'll admit I don't know much about that) the npc could offer tiers of quests based on levels. How this would work would be something like difficulty settings like easy (levels 1-10), medium (levels 11-18), and hard (levels 19-25) or whatever. Then the user gets to choose what works for them with the same conditions for resets. This seems like a method that would be less work but I'd like to hear what others think
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
I'd love something like this.
I really enjoyed the hibden tasks for their own sakes (loved the slots more, not gonna lie. I'm always desperate for space) because it gave me a reason to spend time in venues that aren't worth it otherwise compared to fodder training. I'd love to be able to grind in other venues (outside of festivals) without feeling like I'm wasting time that could be earning me exalt money.
This could add some fresh interest to coli.
I'd love something like this.
I really enjoyed the hibden tasks for their own sakes (loved the slots more, not gonna lie. I'm always desperate for space) because it gave me a reason to spend time in venues that aren't worth it otherwise compared to fodder training. I'd love to be able to grind in other venues (outside of festivals) without feeling like I'm wasting time that could be earning me exalt money.
This could add some fresh interest to coli.
Support

It would encourage me to Coli more often. I also like the idea of having special event quests, as well.
Support

It would encourage me to Coli more often. I also like the idea of having special event quests, as well.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Support! This idea sounds awesome!
Support! This idea sounds awesome!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Huge support. All I really do in the Coli is train fodder. It gets boring. A bounty quest system would be an extra fun thing to do, especially if it took me to a venue where I could also level my fodder...two for one!
Huge support. All I really do in the Coli is train fodder. It gets boring. A bounty quest system would be an extra fun thing to do, especially if it took me to a venue where I could also level my fodder...two for one!
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
[quote name="Dandelionqueen" date="2021-09-17 20:53:42" ] Support. Idk if it's been suggested but instead of the site checking what level dragons a user might have (which I can see as a programming strain but I'll admit I don't know much about that) the npc could offer tiers of quests based on levels. How this would work would be something like difficulty settings like easy (levels 1-10), medium (levels 11-18), and hard (levels 19-25) or whatever. Then the user gets to choose what works for them with the same conditions for resets. This seems like a method that would be less work but I'd like to hear what others think [/quote] if such a thing is implemented, i'd rather have only an upper cap be selectable for levels - having all venues separated in 3 brackets like this takes away a lot of the variety i'm hoping this feature might introduce. the other problem is that it directly goes against the idea of encouraging new users to coli - if you only have level 1 dragons, select 'easy' and get a bounty in a level 10 venue, that's a frustration to say the least. i'm not at all familiar with coding but it could perhaps instead be limited to only checking dragons on coli teams (perhaps even just the currently-active coli team). if you don't have any dragons on a coli team - again taking newer players in consideration - the npc will gently remind you to go to the coli and put dragons in a team first, before you can fight/take a bounty.
Dandelionqueen wrote on 2021-09-17 20:53:42:
if such a thing is implemented, i'd rather have only an upper cap be selectable for levels - having all venues separated in 3 brackets like this takes away a lot of the variety i'm hoping this feature might introduce. the other problem is that it directly goes against the idea of encouraging new users to coli - if you only have level 1 dragons, select 'easy' and get a bounty in a level 10 venue, that's a frustration to say the least.

i'm not at all familiar with coding but it could perhaps instead be limited to only checking dragons on coli teams (perhaps even just the currently-active coli team). if you don't have any dragons on a coli team - again taking newer players in consideration - the npc will gently remind you to go to the coli and put dragons in a team first, before you can fight/take a bounty.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
This is great, I'd love to see it implemented in some way or another - I like to grind venues outside of fodder training, but I start to feel like it's pointless to do when I hit a streak of bad luck. I really think this would motivate me a ton more to grind and push on :]
This is great, I'd love to see it implemented in some way or another - I like to grind venues outside of fodder training, but I start to feel like it's pointless to do when I hit a streak of bad luck. I really think this would motivate me a ton more to grind and push on :]
Support! I end up having to grind the coliseum a lot, and it gets boring quickly, especially when the items I need are very rarely dropped. An NPC like this would help give me a "quicker" reward, which would motivate me to grind a lot more!
Support! I end up having to grind the coliseum a lot, and it gets boring quickly, especially when the items I need are very rarely dropped. An NPC like this would help give me a "quicker" reward, which would motivate me to grind a lot more!
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
This would be awesome! Full support!
Seems like a great way to engage bored players!
This would be awesome! Full support!
Seems like a great way to engage bored players!
I'm just a little guy
support! this would rly bring some life to the coli! i wont have to rely on usermade challenges so much in order to motivate myself into playing it. i truly do hope staff sees this and impliments it.
support! this would rly bring some life to the coli! i wont have to rely on usermade challenges so much in order to motivate myself into playing it. i truly do hope staff sees this and impliments it.
jude. she/any. fr time.
a playlist & a csp color palette.
healers hate him! // my oc. octavious colossusbane
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51