Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51
absolutely support! this would be a great addition for coli grinders like me!
absolutely support! this would be a great addition for coli grinders like me!
r7LsxK2.png
Ooh, definite support for this. I've just about finished my hibden tasks (8 left and none of them for specific coli drops) so I have no real motivation to grind in other venues. Even during festivals, I make more overall profit by staying in the Mire now that we can get currency from exalting. So all these other cool venues and enemy designs are sort of wasted on me.

This would really help me get motivated to hang out in other venues. Honestly, even if the rewards weren't all that special, just the structure and feeling of accomplishment would be great.
Ooh, definite support for this. I've just about finished my hibden tasks (8 left and none of them for specific coli drops) so I have no real motivation to grind in other venues. Even during festivals, I make more overall profit by staying in the Mire now that we can get currency from exalting. So all these other cool venues and enemy designs are sort of wasted on me.

This would really help me get motivated to hang out in other venues. Honestly, even if the rewards weren't all that special, just the structure and feeling of accomplishment would be great.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

Big support! This would make the coli so much more fun, and it would help me with finding the motivation to level all the dragons i need for different coli builds too!!
Big support! This would make the coli so much more fun, and it would help me with finding the motivation to level all the dragons i need for different coli builds too!!
I really love this idea! I like coli grinding, and would love to have something more structured to help guide me since going until I get a rare item in the venue can get boring or tedious if RNG is mean.
I really love this idea! I like coli grinding, and would love to have something more structured to help guide me since going until I get a rare item in the venue can get boring or tedious if RNG is mean.

i support!! coliseum grinding isn't a very rewarding experience outside of leveling dragons to exalt, so this could be fun

i support!! coliseum grinding isn't a very rewarding experience outside of leveling dragons to exalt, so this could be fun
Venue-small.pngVenue-small-2.png
[quote name="Werepunk" date="2021-07-24 10:11:22" ] Ooh, definite support for this. I've just about finished my hibden tasks (8 left and none of them for specific coli drops) so I have no real motivation to grind in other venues. Even during festivals, I make more overall profit by staying in the Mire now that we can get currency from exalting. So all these other cool venues and enemy designs are sort of wasted on me. This would really help me get motivated to hang out in other venues. Honestly, even if the rewards weren't all that special, just the structure and feeling of accomplishment would be great. [/quote] thank you for this post — i haven't exalted in a while so this helps put things into perspective even more! & yeah, i intentionally kept the rewards tame as for the most part, they're just there for the sake of having [i]a[/i] reward. the potential extra bounty-exclusive drops are fun as motivation to do bounties, but in the end the main profit is supposed to come from the grinding itself (and especially the fact that it's actually fun when structured like this)
Werepunk wrote on 2021-07-24 10:11:22:

thank you for this post — i haven't exalted in a while so this helps put things into perspective even more!

& yeah, i intentionally kept the rewards tame as for the most part, they're just there for the sake of having a reward. the potential extra bounty-exclusive drops are fun as motivation to do bounties, but in the end the main profit is supposed to come from the grinding itself (and especially the fact that it's actually fun when structured like this)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
This would be great, or even if it was to turn in familiars for a bounty, since I end up with many repeats from coli grinding? It would be fun to have real goals other than grinding for swipp/baldwin items
This would be great, or even if it was to turn in familiars for a bounty, since I end up with many repeats from coli grinding? It would be fun to have real goals other than grinding for swipp/baldwin items
this is honestly the coli content i'm craving. just smth small i can chew through when i'm bored in the evening. saw it on tumblr and had to pop over here to throw my hat in the ring. yes please!
this is honestly the coli content i'm craving. just smth small i can chew through when i'm bored in the evening. saw it on tumblr and had to pop over here to throw my hat in the ring. yes please!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Support, my brain likey the simple repetitive tasks.
This would make coli grinding feel a LOT less aimless for me, literally even if the reward was small, at least I’d have a proper goal.
Support, my brain likey the simple repetitive tasks.
This would make coli grinding feel a LOT less aimless for me, literally even if the reward was small, at least I’d have a proper goal.
So much support!! I struggle to do coli without a defined reason, and I think this is a really fun optional way to do that! I would love if this became reality, I would probably do a ton of bounty's, and be way better at doing coli. :)
So much support!! I struggle to do coli without a defined reason, and I think this is a really fun optional way to do that! I would love if this became reality, I would probably do a ton of bounty's, and be way better at doing coli. :)
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51