Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | dragons as familiars
1 2 3 4 5
Hold up

I love this idea!!!!!!!!! 100% support

TBH I'd love the ability to do this on both sides of the dragon? But using the familiar slot instead is probably the most practical solution
Hold up

I love this idea!!!!!!!!! 100% support

TBH I'd love the ability to do this on both sides of the dragon? But using the familiar slot instead is probably the most practical solution
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
Support, [s]as long as it's just a superficial add-on instead of literally putting the actual dragon there. The dragons should all still have their own profiles, right?[/s] Read a little more closely. Total support from me [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
Support, as long as it's just a superficial add-on instead of literally putting the actual dragon there. The dragons should all still have their own profiles, right?

Read a little more closely. Total support from me
No support, imagine those people who spent 10000+ gems buying a sprite, then they see this update coming up then abandon the sprite and use a dragon as familiar instead. That's wasting gems and the importance of familiars.
No support, imagine those people who spent 10000+ gems buying a sprite, then they see this update coming up then abandon the sprite and use a dragon as familiar instead. That's wasting gems and the importance of familiars.
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
[quote name="TalonX72" date="2021-07-22 22:46:58" ] No support, imagine those people who spent 10000+ gems buying a sprite, then they see this update coming up then abandon the sprite and use a dragon as familiar instead. That's wasting gems and the importance of familiars. [/quote] ... but they would've made the choice to use the dragon instead? They could just choose to use the sprite. No one is being forced to use a dragon instead and if someone would rather use a dragon than their sprite on a dragon, that's their choice to make. Not everyone buys familiars to add them to dragons. There are significantly more familiars than lair space and collection is a huge part of the fun. Not using them on a dragon doesn't make it a waste of gems, especially if they're already awakened.
TalonX72 wrote on 2021-07-22 22:46:58:
... but they would've made the choice to use the dragon instead? They could just choose to use the sprite. No one is being forced to use a dragon instead and if someone would rather use a dragon than their sprite on a dragon, that's their choice to make.

Not everyone buys familiars to add them to dragons. There are significantly more familiars than lair space and collection is a huge part of the fun. Not using them on a dragon doesn't make it a waste of gems, especially if they're already awakened.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="Tserin" date="2021-07-23 00:51:53" ] [quote name="TalonX72" date="2021-07-22 22:46:58" ] No support, imagine those people who spent 10000+ gems buying a sprite, then they see this update coming up then abandon the sprite and use a dragon as familiar instead. That's wasting gems and the importance of familiars. [/quote] ... but they would've made the choice to use the dragon instead? They could just choose to use the sprite. No one is being forced to use a dragon instead and if someone would rather use a dragon than their sprite on a dragon, that's their choice to make. Not everyone buys familiars to add them to dragons. There are significantly more familiars than lair space and collection is a huge part of the fun. Not using them on a dragon doesn't make it a waste of gems, especially if they're already awakened. [/quote] My issue is that I wouldn't want to make a choice :P Basically, I would be disappointed if I couldn't give my dragons both a dragon mate and a familiar. (I can just see my dragon pairs 'adopting' a cute kitty to raise instead of offspring :P)
Tserin wrote on 2021-07-23 00:51:53:
TalonX72 wrote on 2021-07-22 22:46:58:
... but they would've made the choice to use the dragon instead? They could just choose to use the sprite. No one is being forced to use a dragon instead and if someone would rather use a dragon than their sprite on a dragon, that's their choice to make.

Not everyone buys familiars to add them to dragons. There are significantly more familiars than lair space and collection is a huge part of the fun. Not using them on a dragon doesn't make it a waste of gems, especially if they're already awakened.
My issue is that I wouldn't want to make a choice :P

Basically, I would be disappointed if I couldn't give my dragons both a dragon mate and a familiar. (I can just see my dragon pairs 'adopting' a cute kitty to raise instead of offspring :P)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support, but only if they’re on the left side that people don’t use. There’s so much space there, and for what?
Support, but only if they’re on the left side that people don’t use. There’s so much space there, and for what?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Support, but also, what Jemadar said. [quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-07-09 17:52:56" ] I would much rather have a special place to put 'mates' or something like that rather than take up the familiar spot to do so. For one, my dragons might have both a mate AND want a companion familar. [/quote]
Support, but also, what Jemadar said.
Jemadar wrote on 2021-07-09 17:52:56:
I would much rather have a special place to put 'mates' or something like that rather than take up the familiar spot to do so. For one, my dragons might have both a mate AND want a companion familar.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Absolutely!! I'd also love even if the familiar label could be replaced bc man I do not want to keep beastclans as familiars lol
Absolutely!! I'd also love even if the familiar label could be replaced bc man I do not want to keep beastclans as familiars lol
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
Maybe resizing would be needed. Of course, having a dragon relation there instead of nothing would be better, but I’d rather a dragon have both a companion and a familiar, you know?
Maybe resizing would be needed. Of course, having a dragon relation there instead of nothing would be better, but I’d rather a dragon have both a companion and a familiar, you know?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

This sounds pretty cool! Personally I’m not sure that I would use it, but it seems like a neat option and fun for lore.
This sounds pretty cool! Personally I’m not sure that I would use it, but it seems like a neat option and fun for lore.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3 4 5