Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Boss Rush Venue
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support, i think it would also be cool if this venue kept your high score of the number of bosses you defeated in a row without knocking out all your dragons and having to reset, similar to the high score screen on fairgrounds games
Support, i think it would also be cool if this venue kept your high score of the number of bosses you defeated in a row without knocking out all your dragons and having to reset, similar to the high score screen on fairgrounds games
....................IGW6Tk3.gifZEi5Ewk.gif
support, this sounds super cool
support, this sounds super cool
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
Support this seems like a pretty cool idea
Support this seems like a pretty cool idea
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Support! I'd love a special challenging venue that's focused on just bosses. I genuinely find defeating bosses more satisfying than regular enemies, and I'd love to have an excuse to build dragons that are specifically designed with fighting bosses in mind.
Support! I'd love a special challenging venue that's focused on just bosses. I genuinely find defeating bosses more satisfying than regular enemies, and I'd love to have an excuse to build dragons that are specifically designed with fighting bosses in mind.
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
Wow that sounds amazing! It would also potentially open an opportunity for new coli builds, all the current ones are quite similar excluding mages.
Wow that sounds amazing! It would also potentially open an opportunity for new coli builds, all the current ones are quite similar excluding mages.
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
OMG yes this sounds like so much fun O.O
OMG yes this sounds like so much fun O.O

OVmZor1.png
Oh man, this is a super fun idea. I spend a LOT of time in the coli and I'm always looking for fun challenges, and this sounds like it would rule.
Oh man, this is a super fun idea. I spend a LOT of time in the coli and I'm always looking for fun challenges, and this sounds like it would rule.
fqlXbzq.png
Support!

Boss battles are one of my favorite parts of coli, they spruce up the dull grinding. However I’d be worried about the boss fam market :( boss fams are rare BECAUSE they don’t appear often, unless the familiar drop rate is adjusted accordingly then I wouldn’t be a fan
Support!

Boss battles are one of my favorite parts of coli, they spruce up the dull grinding. However I’d be worried about the boss fam market :( boss fams are rare BECAUSE they don’t appear often, unless the familiar drop rate is adjusted accordingly then I wouldn’t be a fan
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Idea, that is what I'd beyond the forbidden portal.
A venue where the world doesn't quite make sense, only the strongest enemies survive, where dragons don't belong. How long can can you stay in a realm that you do not belong in?

Also, I've been thinking about this idea in a less thought out manner, just a challenge mode venue. I love the idea of it being just bosses.
Idea, that is what I'd beyond the forbidden portal.
A venue where the world doesn't quite make sense, only the strongest enemies survive, where dragons don't belong. How long can can you stay in a realm that you do not belong in?

Also, I've been thinking about this idea in a less thought out manner, just a challenge mode venue. I love the idea of it being just bosses.
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-10-22 01:17:31" ] Support! Boss battles are one of my favorite parts of coli, they spruce up the dull grinding. However I’d be worried about the boss fam market :( boss fams are rare BECAUSE they don’t appear often, unless the familiar drop rate is adjusted accordingly then I wouldn’t be a fan [/quote] now that i've been hunting them I agree. If it's a challenging enough venue though, I feel it might not be a problem so long as they drop as infrequently as they do now- in the 1,000 frost delvers I've fought i've gotten 4 drops. So i'd say other loot should drop more commonly, but the familiar drop should remain unchanged or be moved to the very rare table to compensate. Not sure how i'd do the math here or if that'd be satisfying ^^;
fattycatty wrote on 2021-10-22 01:17:31:
Support!

now that i've been hunting them I agree. If it's a challenging enough venue though, I feel it might not be a problem so long as they drop as infrequently as they do now- in the 1,000 frost delvers I've fought i've gotten 4 drops. So i'd say other loot should drop more commonly, but the familiar drop should remain unchanged or be moved to the very rare table to compensate. Not sure how i'd do the math here or if that'd be satisfying ^^;
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6