Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Boss Rush Venue
1 2 3 4 5 6
YESS PLEASEEEE I NEEDD THIS!!
YESS PLEASEEEE I NEEDD THIS!!
ACOZFAh.png 5iXiC8z.pngcQS6PnX.png
yes support!!
yes support!!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I support! As long as the boss order is randomized I think this would be a good way to spice things up a bit.
I support! As long as the boss order is randomized I think this would be a good way to spice things up a bit.
BigShotModelS3.png
Support! This sounds really fun, and I like fun!
Support! This sounds really fun, and I like fun!
This sounds incredibly fun - support!
This sounds incredibly fun - support!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
support! this would be awsome! Id love to have a reason to have a different team build, i just cant justify the effort right now with the coli built the way it is
support! this would be awsome! Id love to have a reason to have a different team build, i just cant justify the effort right now with the coli built the way it is
A boss-rush stage would be interesting and challenging in all the right ways! I'm in favor for randomised bosses who are all at level 25, and some venue exclusive bosses who would also be level 25.
A boss-rush stage would be interesting and challenging in all the right ways! I'm in favor for randomised bosses who are all at level 25, and some venue exclusive bosses who would also be level 25.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Support, sounds like a great idea for those who want a challenge! :3
Support, sounds like a great idea for those who want a challenge! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I support this (if the familiar drop rate were lowered; it’s good to keep some things rare). It sounds like a fun way to break up the grinding/leveling use of the coliseum, and it’s a nice illustration that livening up the coliseum doesn’t have to be done entirely through new modes, but can be done with creative tweaks of the existing format. It would be especially cool if a boss venue had recolored or otherwise evolved or mutated versions of existing bosses!
I support this (if the familiar drop rate were lowered; it’s good to keep some things rare). It sounds like a fun way to break up the grinding/leveling use of the coliseum, and it’s a nice illustration that livening up the coliseum doesn’t have to be done entirely through new modes, but can be done with creative tweaks of the existing format. It would be especially cool if a boss venue had recolored or otherwise evolved or mutated versions of existing bosses!
[quote name="phantomwise" date="2021-07-13 13:36:03" ] I support this (if the familiar drop rate were lowered; it’s good to keep some things rare). It sounds like a fun way to break up the grinding/leveling use of the coliseum, and it’s a nice illustration that livening up the coliseum doesn’t have to be done entirely through new modes, but can be done with creative tweaks of the existing format. It would be especially cool if a boss venue had recolored or otherwise evolved or mutated versions of existing bosses! [/quote] Oh this would be awesome, like how there's Fiona exclusive familiars, the bosses in the boss rush venue could be recolors /evolved/mutated forms of the existing bosses for elemental diversity and just for plain old fun too! That'd also be a good incentive for grinding there if they're exclusive to the venue! I'll add this idea to the main post asap ^^
phantomwise wrote on 2021-07-13 13:36:03:

Oh this would be awesome, like how there's Fiona exclusive familiars, the bosses in the boss rush venue could be recolors /evolved/mutated forms of the existing bosses for elemental diversity and just for plain old fun too! That'd also be a good incentive for grinding there if they're exclusive to the venue! I'll add this idea to the main post asap ^^
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6