Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bring back Deity chat on the forums
1 2 3
@JonSnOwO
SPACEDAD FORGETS TO EAT?!
@JonSnOwO
SPACEDAD FORGETS TO EAT?!
candle-smol.png
@CorvidCryptid boop
@CorvidCryptid boop
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
That would be really nice!

Tho what if they are silent... for lore reasons? Like, y'know, with the event we had just now, what if there is a reason for deities to not speak with their children? A reason for them to keep away, silently. Tho I doubt that's a reason XDDD but it would be interesting for sure!
That would be really nice!

Tho what if they are silent... for lore reasons? Like, y'know, with the event we had just now, what if there is a reason for deities to not speak with their children? A reason for them to keep away, silently. Tho I doubt that's a reason XDDD but it would be interesting for sure!
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
[quote name="banii" date="2021-07-01 05:54:41" ] tidelord posting blank posts in random threads jokes aside, support! [/quote] lmao imagine the confusion I support, it'd be nice to see the deities interacting with us again.
banii wrote on 2021-07-01 05:54:41:
tidelord posting blank posts in random threads

jokes aside, support!
lmao imagine the confusion

I support, it'd be nice to see the deities interacting with us again.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
support! I would love to see spacedad in threads!
support! I would love to see spacedad in threads!
r7LsxK2.png
Would like! (erm, support!) It's just a bit of good fun and nice to see.
Would like! (erm, support!) It's just a bit of good fun and nice to see.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Yeah, I miss when the deities were more active! It generated a lot of hype (and the odd meme lol), and made the lore feel more immersive by making them feel more real and have a specific personality. I'd love to see them in the forums more often, even if it's only occasionally.
Yeah, I miss when the deities were more active! It generated a lot of hype (and the odd meme lol), and made the lore feel more immersive by making them feel more real and have a specific personality. I'd love to see them in the forums more often, even if it's only occasionally.
jCVhFoZ.gif
support, i was never there to experience them but i still miss them :(
support, i was never there to experience them but i still miss them :(
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
1 2 3