Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Custom Chests/Bags
ok I'm seriously about to die from hoard organization
sometimes im wayyyy too lazy and i have too many pretty items and i just end up converting them into points or money so
bags/chests! you can buy them from the treasure mp, Baldwin, and Swipp! so
the bags/chests are like this, you put as many items you want into that bag/chest until its limit, let's say the smallest would take up a stack (99) total of any item, and you can put any item into it! so for say i collect Questionable Fashion (i do!) and i struggle to navigate my vault due to the amount of stuff i have in there i can use my bags/chests! these are player customizable and when selling all items must be out of it as well as the nicknames you give it would reset to nothing
speaking of,
you can name them anything fr appropriate, and then you could put until the max into it! and it would tell you by hovering over it the nickname, amount of space (ex. 76/99), and the items in it! ofc if you had a lot it would be harder to read so like if I had
Immaculate Tablet, Giant Sand Dollar, Shimmering Pinecone, Eternal Snow and Glowing Ember it would be
'immaculate tablet, giant sand dollar, shimmering pinecone, and 2 others...'

OR IM JUST BEGGING FOR A WAY FOR A PLAYER TO ORGANIZE THEIR HOARD PLeAseeee

id love to see other suggestions! feel free to ping me as i dont mind!

im sorry if this is already a thread and ive been thinking about this for months and finally got motivated to write it

sorry this is really long aa
ok I'm seriously about to die from hoard organization
sometimes im wayyyy too lazy and i have too many pretty items and i just end up converting them into points or money so
bags/chests! you can buy them from the treasure mp, Baldwin, and Swipp! so
the bags/chests are like this, you put as many items you want into that bag/chest until its limit, let's say the smallest would take up a stack (99) total of any item, and you can put any item into it! so for say i collect Questionable Fashion (i do!) and i struggle to navigate my vault due to the amount of stuff i have in there i can use my bags/chests! these are player customizable and when selling all items must be out of it as well as the nicknames you give it would reset to nothing
speaking of,
you can name them anything fr appropriate, and then you could put until the max into it! and it would tell you by hovering over it the nickname, amount of space (ex. 76/99), and the items in it! ofc if you had a lot it would be harder to read so like if I had
Immaculate Tablet, Giant Sand Dollar, Shimmering Pinecone, Eternal Snow and Glowing Ember it would be
'immaculate tablet, giant sand dollar, shimmering pinecone, and 2 others...'

OR IM JUST BEGGING FOR A WAY FOR A PLAYER TO ORGANIZE THEIR HOARD PLeAseeee

id love to see other suggestions! feel free to ping me as i dont mind!

im sorry if this is already a thread and ive been thinking about this for months and finally got motivated to write it

sorry this is really long aa
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
This is a great idea! I've been wanting a way to organize my hoard (or at LEAST my vault) for a long time.
This is a great idea! I've been wanting a way to organize my hoard (or at LEAST my vault) for a long time.
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
That would be kind of cute to give out for little themed "grab bags". It would be cool if there was an option to obscure the contents for that purpose.

Tentative support.
That would be kind of cute to give out for little themed "grab bags". It would be cool if there was an option to obscure the contents for that purpose.

Tentative support.