Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon bio tabs
1 2 3
I've just finished going through my dragon's bios, basic editing and stuff, and while I was doing it I thought how it might be really nice to give dragon bios tabs or 'pages' for different sections and basically just for general organisation. And like the lair and hibden tabs you can name them different things and maybe move them about in the same way too.

Perhaps there's a max limit of how many tabs you can have, say about 5 as an example, and they operate similar to apparel slots: you pay a certain amount to unlock another tab for your whole lair. This could either be gems or treasure, though maybe this could be treasure to act as another treasure sink?

I haven't got the skills to make any kind of mock-ups, but I imagine it would look similar to the tabs for Physical Attributes and Battle Stats. And if a dragon bio has a vista attached, the vista would be seen on each tab of the bio. And maybe if you only have one/no tabs, it just looks the exact same as the bio box does now so if you don't want any tabs at all, there's no change for you.

I just think this would be a nice QOL change to better organise and format a dragon's bio, especially if you want some things like wish lists tucked a little more out of the way, or old lore that the dragon came with that you don't want to get rid of but aren't necessarily using in your current lore. And if you like getting art for your dragons you could have a tab for art. And if you aren't at all interested in any of this, you wouldn't have to interact with it at all.
I've just finished going through my dragon's bios, basic editing and stuff, and while I was doing it I thought how it might be really nice to give dragon bios tabs or 'pages' for different sections and basically just for general organisation. And like the lair and hibden tabs you can name them different things and maybe move them about in the same way too.

Perhaps there's a max limit of how many tabs you can have, say about 5 as an example, and they operate similar to apparel slots: you pay a certain amount to unlock another tab for your whole lair. This could either be gems or treasure, though maybe this could be treasure to act as another treasure sink?

I haven't got the skills to make any kind of mock-ups, but I imagine it would look similar to the tabs for Physical Attributes and Battle Stats. And if a dragon bio has a vista attached, the vista would be seen on each tab of the bio. And maybe if you only have one/no tabs, it just looks the exact same as the bio box does now so if you don't want any tabs at all, there's no change for you.

I just think this would be a nice QOL change to better organise and format a dragon's bio, especially if you want some things like wish lists tucked a little more out of the way, or old lore that the dragon came with that you don't want to get rid of but aren't necessarily using in your current lore. And if you like getting art for your dragons you could have a tab for art. And if you aren't at all interested in any of this, you wouldn't have to interact with it at all.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Huge, huge support! Id love to have my dragon history, art, and various other details in different pages. This would be incredible for organization and keep clutter from the main visible page (plans for the dragon can be moved to the last page for example). And it could cut down on loading times as those pages, and any images within them, wouldn't necessarily need to be loaded all at once!

You could use each page for different stories, a stats page, different coding, have one dragon track multiple features, notes, oh man the possibilities! This would be incredible for scribes!!
I have a dragon thats just a notepad, and this would not only allow me to actually code her bio, but organize those notes much better!

I would 100% pay for this, bring on the treasure (or gem, but I think treasure would be better) sink!
I wouldnt mind at all if it was per dragon either. Personally I think that'd be a lot nicer in terms of showing off the work you put into your dragons, plus entice some treasure if it was on the lower end, as dragons can get exalted or replaced where the lair is finite.
Huge, huge support! Id love to have my dragon history, art, and various other details in different pages. This would be incredible for organization and keep clutter from the main visible page (plans for the dragon can be moved to the last page for example). And it could cut down on loading times as those pages, and any images within them, wouldn't necessarily need to be loaded all at once!

You could use each page for different stories, a stats page, different coding, have one dragon track multiple features, notes, oh man the possibilities! This would be incredible for scribes!!
I have a dragon thats just a notepad, and this would not only allow me to actually code her bio, but organize those notes much better!

I would 100% pay for this, bring on the treasure (or gem, but I think treasure would be better) sink!
I wouldnt mind at all if it was per dragon either. Personally I think that'd be a lot nicer in terms of showing off the work you put into your dragons, plus entice some treasure if it was on the lower end, as dragons can get exalted or replaced where the lair is finite.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
[quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-05-06 06:47:21" ] I wouldnt mind at all if it was per dragon either. Personally I think that'd be a lot nicer in terms of showing off the work you put into your dragons, plus entice some treasure if it was on the lower end, as dragons can get exalted or replaced where the lair is finite. [/quote] I do agree with this, the only reason I suggested it the other way is because I wasn't sure how easy it would be to code something like that, and having it be a lair-wide thing like the apparel slots seemed much easier to code imo. Not that I know anything about coding, it's just an assumption really!
Stormfly wrote on 2021-05-06 06:47:21:

I do agree with this, the only reason I suggested it the other way is because I wasn't sure how easy it would be to code something like that, and having it be a lair-wide thing like the apparel slots seemed much easier to code imo. Not that I know anything about coding, it's just an assumption really!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote name="Ceylar" date="2021-05-06 07:22:57" ] [quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-05-06 06:47:21" ] I wouldnt mind at all if it was per dragon either. Personally I think that'd be a lot nicer in terms of showing off the work you put into your dragons, plus entice some treasure if it was on the lower end, as dragons can get exalted or replaced where the lair is finite. [/quote] I do agree with this, the only reason I suggested it the other way is because I wasn't sure how easy it would be to code something like that, and having it be a lair-wide thing like the apparel slots seemed much easier to code imo. Not that I know anything about coding, it's just an assumption really! [/quote] Honestly I'm fine either way! (I know nothing about coding either rip) I really want bio tabs regardless of price!
Ceylar wrote on 2021-05-06 07:22:57:
Stormfly wrote on 2021-05-06 06:47:21:

I do agree with this, the only reason I suggested it the other way is because I wasn't sure how easy it would be to code something like that, and having it be a lair-wide thing like the apparel slots seemed much easier to code imo. Not that I know anything about coding, it's just an assumption really!

Honestly I'm fine either way! (I know nothing about coding either rip)
I really want bio tabs regardless of price!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I support multiple pages or tabs for dragon bios!!
I support multiple pages or tabs for dragon bios!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
I like this idea. All of the things you could separate! Lore, art, lineage, personality, etc. Now that it's been brought up I want bio tabs immediately.
I like this idea. All of the things you could separate! Lore, art, lineage, personality, etc. Now that it's been brought up I want bio tabs immediately.
The most beautiful moment of life
Support, I would love this! It would be so useful for dragons with lots of information in their bios.
Support, I would love this! It would be so useful for dragons with lots of information in their bios.
!! signature under construction !!
Amazing idea! This would make lore organization much easier, and also every other possible function you suggested would be helpful.

Thank you for coming up with this idea; hopefully it could become reality one day ^^
Amazing idea! This would make lore organization much easier, and also every other possible function you suggested would be helpful.

Thank you for coming up with this idea; hopefully it could become reality one day ^^
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh I love this idea, support!
Oh I love this idea, support!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
It would be so useful just so people don’t have to scroll for miles on end to see all the lore and art. Make it like clothing slots, or something.
It would be so useful just so people don’t have to scroll for miles on end to see all the lore and art. Make it like clothing slots, or something.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

1 2 3