Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Concept] Eye Types: Oddity & Arachnid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Complete support for both, I love making creepy dragons, I especially love arachnid on the male ridgeback.
Complete support for both, I love making creepy dragons, I especially love arachnid on the male ridgeback.
I’m in love, support!!!
I’m in love, support!!!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
I love arachnid, but a big part of a dragon being a certain element is the eye color. With oddity it could remove the point of dragons being of a certain element, I understand this is partially the goal of those eyes, but its also a big aspect of the game for a dragons eyes to match that of its flight. I would only support if the irises of the oddity eyes did not closely match any other flight's color and were fully unique to that flight. This would be quite hard to do unfortunately because most colors are already taken. The only color that isn't really is gray/black (ice pastel is pure white, earth rare and unusual could be seen as gray but its still a bit brownish so idk).

I love arachnid, but a big part of a dragon being a certain element is the eye color. With oddity it could remove the point of dragons being of a certain element, I understand this is partially the goal of those eyes, but its also a big aspect of the game for a dragons eyes to match that of its flight. I would only support if the irises of the oddity eyes did not closely match any other flight's color and were fully unique to that flight. This would be quite hard to do unfortunately because most colors are already taken. The only color that isn't really is gray/black (ice pastel is pure white, earth rare and unusual could be seen as gray but its still a bit brownish so idk).

I will put something here eventually.
Love both of these! Full support :)
Love both of these! Full support :)
Heart.gif
I adore these ideas! Full support from me
I adore these ideas! Full support from me
Support from me!

For Oddity, my only concern is that it may not easily translate for use on breeds without pupils, like Banescales and Mirrors.

For Arachnid, my only concern is about having the lineart-breaking eye type be consistent in the hatchling, M, and F poses, especially in the mentioned case of Mirrors.

Looks great. I'd hunt for these eye types!
Support from me!

For Oddity, my only concern is that it may not easily translate for use on breeds without pupils, like Banescales and Mirrors.

For Arachnid, my only concern is about having the lineart-breaking eye type be consistent in the hatchling, M, and F poses, especially in the mentioned case of Mirrors.

Looks great. I'd hunt for these eye types!
ohmygod the arachnid eyes are so creepy and gross, I LOVE it. 100% support

I do agree about adding these options as a baldwin recipe or smth, rather than as an additional option via breeding. makes it extra special!
ohmygod the arachnid eyes are so creepy and gross, I LOVE it. 100% support

I do agree about adding these options as a baldwin recipe or smth, rather than as an additional option via breeding. makes it extra special!

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
I never thought I’ll like spider eyes,but this makes it look cute!
Support
I never thought I’ll like spider eyes,but this makes it look cute!
Support
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
absolutely love these, full support from me!
absolutely love these, full support from me!
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

both of these are really cool, the arachnid one is pretty unsettling lol
both of these are really cool, the arachnid one is pretty unsettling lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9