Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Concept] Eye Types: Oddity & Arachnid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh I LOVE these! Big support!!

I could see them as a high-level Baldwin vial, or a NotN drop for sure!
Oh I LOVE these! Big support!!

I could see them as a high-level Baldwin vial, or a NotN drop for sure!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I need at least 20 of these right away [emoji=coatl love size=2]!!
I need at least 20 of these right away !!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I love this!

It really is too bad about breed with tiny eyes. They never benefit from colour shifts like these. XD
I love this!

It really is too bad about breed with tiny eyes. They never benefit from colour shifts like these. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I was just thinking the same recently about potentially seeing some wild colour variations that don't usually appear in a specific element, so glad to see someone had already done it. Big support, honestly, the sky is the limit when it comes to eyes, they have a ton of freedom.

Also, when it comes to pupils, that's not a problem. Dark Sclera adds pupils to those species that don't usually have pupils visible, this would be the same. I would love to see some really cool and wild dual-tone eye types! I'm also throwing in my desire for a greenish-blue Water eye type, blease, Staff.
I was just thinking the same recently about potentially seeing some wild colour variations that don't usually appear in a specific element, so glad to see someone had already done it. Big support, honestly, the sky is the limit when it comes to eyes, they have a ton of freedom.

Also, when it comes to pupils, that's not a problem. Dark Sclera adds pupils to those species that don't usually have pupils visible, this would be the same. I would love to see some really cool and wild dual-tone eye types! I'm also throwing in my desire for a greenish-blue Water eye type, blease, Staff.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Yes I love these!! And a big :eyes: to that water concept as somebody with central heterochromia... I’d have to revamp my dragonsona :D
Yes I love these!! And a big :eyes: to that water concept as somebody with central heterochromia... I’d have to revamp my dragonsona :D
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support! As long as the staff do the art well (which they nearly always do) I’d be happy!

Edit: I personally would prefer these eye vials to be an exclusively NotN drop, preferably the same ways you’d get a Nocturne Breed Change scroll.
Support! As long as the staff do the art well (which they nearly always do) I’d be happy!

Edit: I personally would prefer these eye vials to be an exclusively NotN drop, preferably the same ways you’d get a Nocturne Breed Change scroll.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I want this now ;w;
I want this now ;w;
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
I just woke up and wasn't expecting there to be so much support for this already, thank you all so much!

I agree with the general consensus that these eyes would be much better suited for Baldwin or Night of the Nocturne rather obtainable through breeding, since a primary appeal of Oddity would be to provide an alternative eye color for specific dragons.

Oh, and I realized I forgot to include the mockup for the Vial of Strangesight to the main post, so that's been added.
I just woke up and wasn't expecting there to be so much support for this already, thank you all so much!

I agree with the general consensus that these eyes would be much better suited for Baldwin or Night of the Nocturne rather obtainable through breeding, since a primary appeal of Oddity would be to provide an alternative eye color for specific dragons.

Oh, and I realized I forgot to include the mockup for the Vial of Strangesight to the main post, so that's been added.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
Support!! I love how the plague ones look!
Support!! I love how the plague ones look!
ACOZFAh.png 5iXiC8z.pngcQS6PnX.png
Support! Would help so many dragons with unfitting eyes
Support! Would help so many dragons with unfitting eyes
cowfish.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9