Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | add more than 1 stat point at once
i was restatting some dragons and adding 100+ of one thing at once can be really annoying, so i propose adding a specific amount at once. could be through either a little drop-down selection or by typing in a specific amount, or just adding 10 at a time instead of one.
i was restatting some dragons and adding 100+ of one thing at once can be really annoying, so i propose adding a specific amount at once. could be through either a little drop-down selection or by typing in a specific amount, or just adding 10 at a time instead of one.
Tbh, I'd prefer to be able to make 'template' builds that I can save and apply to dragons that have been tinctured. I'm very prone to mistyping/selecting numbers and clicking is easier for me, but it would be even faster if I can save default builds to apply quickly.
Tbh, I'd prefer to be able to make 'template' builds that I can save and apply to dragons that have been tinctured. I'm very prone to mistyping/selecting numbers and clicking is easier for me, but it would be even faster if I can save default builds to apply quickly.
N7ul1tr.png
support for anything that doesn't require clicking 114 times for one stat, please
support for anything that doesn't require clicking 114 times for one stat, please
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-04-19 16:35:48" ] support for anything that doesn't require clicking 114 times for one stat, please [/quote] this and also a "retract" button so I don't have to redo the ENTIRE thing if I accidentally go over by one
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2021-04-19 16:35:48:

this and also a "retract" button so I don't have to redo the ENTIRE thing if I accidentally go over by one
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2021-04-19 18:15:26" ] [quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-04-19 16:35:48" ] support for anything that doesn't require clicking 114 times for one stat, please [/quote] this and also a "retract" button so I don't have to redo the ENTIRE thing if I accidentally go over by one [/quote] All of this
Crowbar wrote on 2021-04-19 18:15:26:

this and also a "retract" button so I don't have to redo the ENTIRE thing if I accidentally go over by one

All of this

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2021-04-19 18:15:26" ] [quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-04-19 16:35:48" ] support for anything that doesn't require clicking 114 times for one stat, please [/quote] this and also a "retract" button so I don't have to redo the ENTIRE thing if I accidentally go over by one [/quote] Absolutely. I like the idea of being able to pre-save a build as well, but something like this would require very few changes [i]and[/i] be incredibly helpful.
Crowbar wrote on 2021-04-19 18:15:26:

Absolutely.

I like the idea of being able to pre-save a build as well, but something like this would require very few changes and be incredibly helpful.