Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar sizes
1 2
So, I know some familiars are already described. Like the fest familiars and roc.
But how large is, for example, a dire vulture? Size of noggle? For someone invested in lore, I think it would be nice matching a fae and their interactions appropriately with their familiar.

I think this information could be in the bestiary.
- Listed from small to huge.
- Listed with height, length and weight.
- Comparison with existing dragons.

If there is such a list, please direct me to it! Or list them in here. I have a mighty need.
So, I know some familiars are already described. Like the fest familiars and roc.
But how large is, for example, a dire vulture? Size of noggle? For someone invested in lore, I think it would be nice matching a fae and their interactions appropriately with their familiar.

I think this information could be in the bestiary.
- Listed from small to huge.
- Listed with height, length and weight.
- Comparison with existing dragons.

If there is such a list, please direct me to it! Or list them in here. I have a mighty need.
IfCmPpP.png
I always hunger for more lore, and especially about the familiars/beastclans. Huge support!
I always hunger for more lore, and especially about the familiars/beastclans. Huge support!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
I think this idea would be great to have with familiars. It would make those who draw their dragons able to accurately depict their familiars too instead of having to guess the size
I think this idea would be great to have with familiars. It would make those who draw their dragons able to accurately depict their familiars too instead of having to guess the size
UZVTEBc.png
sounds like a cool idea. I crave to give my faes huge familiars since it'd be funny
sounds like a cool idea. I crave to give my faes huge familiars since it'd be funny
Support. This would also be nice for people who want to make fanart and have it as close to canon as possible - other than ones which show up in Fiona's art or get a detail mention somewhere, it's just impossible to know.

I know it might be harder than cataloguing by color (since it can't be selected from an image and the like), but it'd still be a nice feature.
Support. This would also be nice for people who want to make fanart and have it as close to canon as possible - other than ones which show up in Fiona's art or get a detail mention somewhere, it's just impossible to know.

I know it might be harder than cataloguing by color (since it can't be selected from an image and the like), but it'd still be a nice feature.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
Support!
It would also be cool if familiars had mini bios, like dragons do.
Support!
It would also be cool if familiars had mini bios, like dragons do.
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
I think this is a cool idea, but may be more trouble than it's worth? idk
I think this is a cool idea, but may be more trouble than it's worth? idk
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Support!
Support!
WishList~https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51325905
Yes, I like this. I was amazed at how small some fams were, when Fiona was released! I want to size em all!
Yes, I like this. I was amazed at how small some fams were, when Fiona was released! I want to size em all!
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Not something I personally care about but would be super cool for those who would. Support.
Not something I personally care about but would be super cool for those who would. Support.
Lore shop closed for good :(
1 2