Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crustacean-inspired Breed
1 2 3 4
no support, id rather have a cool leviathan for watery creatures rather than a crab
no support, id rather have a cool leviathan for watery creatures rather than a crab
66.png
This'd be really cool.

Just not for Water.

Please, let us have a pretty breed. :C
This'd be really cool.

Just not for Water.

byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2021-04-12 18:19:53" ] This'd be really cool. Just not for Water. Please, let us have a pretty breed. :C [/quote][font=American Gothic][size=4] Personally, I agree to disagree. I absolutely do not want a traditionally "pretty" breed for Water. I want the biggest, weirdest abomination the Leviathan Trench could muster. It is a thing of aesthetic differences, though. Personally, I have always found fascination with the deep sea and would like a breed that reflects its ethereal, unearthly, and gargantuan beauty. I cannot really bring an objective debate, due to its subjective status. Overall, I will be happy with any new breeds, but I have to admit I would be sad to not get an abyssal monster for Water. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] (Also I hope this did not sound passive-aggressive or anything like that, I did not intend a tone with it.)
Greyjoy wrote on 2021-04-12 18:19:53:
This'd be really cool.

Just not for Water.

Personally, I agree to disagree. I absolutely do not want a traditionally "pretty" breed for Water. I want the biggest, weirdest abomination the Leviathan Trench could muster. It is a thing of aesthetic differences, though. Personally, I have always found fascination with the deep sea and would like a breed that reflects its ethereal, unearthly, and gargantuan beauty. I cannot really bring an objective debate, due to its subjective status. Overall, I will be happy with any new breeds, but I have to admit I would be sad to not get an abyssal monster for Water.

(Also I hope this did not sound passive-aggressive or anything like that, I did not intend a tone with it.)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Crab dragon please. Dragonseeds was onto something with the "crustacean" dragons. XD
Crab dragon please. Dragonseeds was onto something with the "crustacean" dragons. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Uhhhh no thank you. These feel way more like familiars than a dragon breed to me. I would rather dragons seem like dragons.
Uhhhh no thank you. These feel way more like familiars than a dragon breed to me. I would rather dragons seem like dragons.
I think with some reptile additions something like this would be a wonderful breed!
I think with some reptile additions something like this would be a wonderful breed!
I'd love a mantis-shrimp inspired dragon.

Gaolers don't look like dragons at all to me, but they're still cool. Heck, they're not even reptilian. Neither are Tundras. Snappers look more like dinosaurs. A crustacean type dragon would be awesome in FR style.
I'd love a mantis-shrimp inspired dragon.

Gaolers don't look like dragons at all to me, but they're still cool. Heck, they're not even reptilian. Neither are Tundras. Snappers look more like dinosaurs. A crustacean type dragon would be awesome in FR style.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b43554649d8273e9ef6c3b281328d30e/tumblr_inline_oy1wiy8uGE1tssys1_540.jpg[/img] i'd be down for something crustaceany. maybe a crab tho it is the peak most ideal and perfect lifeform, after all
tumblr_inline_oy1wiy8uGE1tssys1_540.jpg

i'd be down for something crustaceany. maybe a crab tho

it is the peak most ideal and perfect lifeform, after all
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I would love something crustacean like, but it would need to be a dragon with crustacean features as opposed to the drawings where its a crustacean with dragon features.

Maybe like a dragon with crab like arms with the big claw things, and a shrimp shaped tail. but it would need to be clearly a dragon and not just a crustacean with wings.
I would love something crustacean like, but it would need to be a dragon with crustacean features as opposed to the drawings where its a crustacean with dragon features.

Maybe like a dragon with crab like arms with the big claw things, and a shrimp shaped tail. but it would need to be clearly a dragon and not just a crustacean with wings.
I will put something here eventually.
Art credit is KordycepsFungi. C'mon dude, even if you can't link at least give the artist proper credit.

(Did some googling, all their art seems to be SFW and site appropriate.)
Art credit is KordycepsFungi. C'mon dude, even if you can't link at least give the artist proper credit.

(Did some googling, all their art seems to be SFW and site appropriate.)
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
1 2 3 4