Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | ]Marva] Stick to recolours of a single..
1 2
no support, a variety of items is nice and it gives more freedom to artists.
no support, a variety of items is nice and it gives more freedom to artists.
How about we don't cater to whiny players?

Because, no offense, that's what this is. I'm not saying don't criticize because fair criticism is a good thing. This isn't really a fair criticism.

You can get the other items pretty easily. They added them to the chest pool specifically because of this. Sell the lanyard when prices are still high-ish and move on.
Don't arbitrarily limit the items because SOME people can't be patient for a little bit.

And before you ask: I did get the lanyard. I'm not upset. I'm more upset about devs being lambasted for eeeeevery little thing they do on this site. It's a fricken free gift they made in honor of our love for Lumi, guys...
How about we don't cater to whiny players?

Because, no offense, that's what this is. I'm not saying don't criticize because fair criticism is a good thing. This isn't really a fair criticism.

You can get the other items pretty easily. They added them to the chest pool specifically because of this. Sell the lanyard when prices are still high-ish and move on.
Don't arbitrarily limit the items because SOME people can't be patient for a little bit.

And before you ask: I did get the lanyard. I'm not upset. I'm more upset about devs being lambasted for eeeeevery little thing they do on this site. It's a fricken free gift they made in honor of our love for Lumi, guys...
Locking this thread as it's headed in the same direction as the other threads on this topic.

Thank you for your feedback, and our apologies for any confusion regarding the availability of the LuminaxCon apparel set. Rest assured, they will remain available in all three main chest types and Pinkerton. Current, future, and returning players have and will continue to have access to the full LuminaxCon apparel set through regular gameplay.

Thank you for understanding!
Locking this thread as it's headed in the same direction as the other threads on this topic.

Thank you for your feedback, and our apologies for any confusion regarding the availability of the LuminaxCon apparel set. Rest assured, they will remain available in all three main chest types and Pinkerton. Current, future, and returning players have and will continue to have access to the full LuminaxCon apparel set through regular gameplay.

Thank you for understanding!
1 2