Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Move merch link further away from market
1 2
[quote name="Decres" date="2021-04-18 20:31:51" ] It's likely where it is on purpose as idly/accidentally clicking does get people to look at buysables...... but if it's not there on purpose I would like it moved too! Everything else in the Shop category is in-game, having the off site merch link somewhere else makes more sense to me. Maybe even its own category :D [/quote] if it is there for that reason i would like staff to know that making me angry at their merch does not make me more inclined to buy it
Decres wrote on 2021-04-18 20:31:51:
It's likely where it is on purpose as idly/accidentally clicking does get people to look at buysables...... but if it's not there on purpose I would like it moved too! Everything else in the Shop category is in-game, having the off site merch link somewhere else makes more sense to me. Maybe even its own category :D
if it is there for that reason i would like staff to know that making me angry at their merch does not make me more inclined to buy it
wq9PoXA.png
[center][quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-03-18 17:08:54" ] If they won't move it can they PLEASE send it to the offsite link page instead of instantly yeeting us offsite [/quote] [/center]
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2021-03-18 17:08:54:
If they won't move it can they PLEASE send it to the offsite link page instead of instantly yeeting us offsite
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-04-18 22:07:06" ] [quote name="Decres" date="2021-04-18 20:31:51" ] It's likely where it is on purpose as idly/accidentally clicking does get people to look at buysables...... but if it's not there on purpose I would like it moved too! Everything else in the Shop category is in-game, having the off site merch link somewhere else makes more sense to me. Maybe even its own category :D [/quote] if it is there for that reason i would like staff to know that making me angry at their merch does not make me more inclined to buy it [/quote] Yeah, this. If anything it makes me want it less.
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2021-04-18 22:07:06:
Decres wrote on 2021-04-18 20:31:51:
It's likely where it is on purpose as idly/accidentally clicking does get people to look at buysables...... but if it's not there on purpose I would like it moved too! Everything else in the Shop category is in-game, having the off site merch link somewhere else makes more sense to me. Maybe even its own category :D
if it is there for that reason i would like staff to know that making me angry at their merch does not make me more inclined to buy it
Yeah, this. If anything it makes me want it less.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Support! i play on my phone sometimes and just sigh angrily every time I click on it. (a lot)
Support! i play on my phone sometimes and just sigh angrily every time I click on it. (a lot)
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
this doesn't happen very often to me (i think i never clicked it accidentally) but i support it!
this doesn't happen very often to me (i think i never clicked it accidentally) but i support it!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I've assumed that the items on that list are roughly ordered by importance: The two IRL money links are first, with gems being more important than merch, then the MP to buy from the site, then the AH to buy from players, then the stuff-adjacent NPCs, then crossroads, skins, and finally fest stuff that's only useful once a month.

That said, while logical, this arrangement unfortunately puts the least *used* link directly next to one of the two *most* used links (The other one being the AH)

I understand why putting it up near the gems makes sense from a design perspective, but from a usability perspective, it's irritating.
I've assumed that the items on that list are roughly ordered by importance: The two IRL money links are first, with gems being more important than merch, then the MP to buy from the site, then the AH to buy from players, then the stuff-adjacent NPCs, then crossroads, skins, and finally fest stuff that's only useful once a month.

That said, while logical, this arrangement unfortunately puts the least *used* link directly next to one of the two *most* used links (The other one being the AH)

I understand why putting it up near the gems makes sense from a design perspective, but from a usability perspective, it's irritating.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
1 2