Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Move merch link further away from market
1 2
As the title suggests, for the marketplace revamp I would like the merch redirect to be somewhere less accidentally-clickable......... That's all. Maybe put it above "Purchase gems", or somewhere further below, I'm not sure, I just die a little inside every time I accidentally click on the merch shop and get sent to super hell
As the title suggests, for the marketplace revamp I would like the merch redirect to be somewhere less accidentally-clickable......... That's all. Maybe put it above "Purchase gems", or somewhere further below, I'm not sure, I just die a little inside every time I accidentally click on the merch shop and get sent to super hell
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
If they won't move it can they PLEASE send it to the offsite link page instead of instantly yeeting us offsite
If they won't move it can they PLEASE send it to the offsite link page instead of instantly yeeting us offsite
wq9PoXA.png
Above Purchase Gems or under Festive Favors would work for me, though I'd just prefer being sent to an offsite link page like suggested above.
Above Purchase Gems or under Festive Favors would work for me, though I'd just prefer being sent to an offsite link page like suggested above.
fo11Vhp.png
bumping this up, I accidentally click the merch button like 3 times a day and it's really annoying
bumping this up, I accidentally click the merch button like 3 times a day and it's really annoying
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Please. It's so annoying and misclicks don't make me more likely to buy anything.
Please. It's so annoying and misclicks don't make me more likely to buy anything.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-03-18 17:08:54" ] If they won't move it can they PLEASE send it to the offsite link page instead of instantly yeeting us offsite [/quote] This.
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2021-03-18 17:08:54:
This.
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Support. The number of times I've accidentally misclicked the merch button when trying to get to the marketplace isn't even funny!
Support. The number of times I've accidentally misclicked the merch button when trying to get to the marketplace isn't even funny!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
yes pls, i click it on accident all the time
yes pls, i click it on accident all the time
2.gif
Support

Especially for mobile users- like me half the time- the fact that you are just redirected to the other site is frustrating. Having an offsite link page would be helpful for when I inevitably click it on my phone screen.
Support

Especially for mobile users- like me half the time- the fact that you are just redirected to the other site is frustrating. Having an offsite link page would be helpful for when I inevitably click it on my phone screen.
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
It's likely where it is on purpose as idly/accidentally clicking does get people to look at buysables...... but if it's not there on purpose I would like it moved too! Everything else in the Shop category is in-game, having the off site merch link somewhere else makes more sense to me. Maybe even its own category :D
It's likely where it is on purpose as idly/accidentally clicking does get people to look at buysables...... but if it's not there on purpose I would like it moved too! Everything else in the Shop category is in-game, having the off site merch link somewhere else makes more sense to me. Maybe even its own category :D
1 2