Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Light ancient concept
Aight so this concept broke into my brain like the kool aid man so this goes here now.
What if they looked like a combination of Pearlcatcher and Imperials, got the imp antlers and pearl nose horns too. A little monstrous looking but still pretty in their own way. Instead of traditional wings they could have frills running along their backs with the glowing bulbs on the ends of whiskers (Possible tert gene option??)
THE THING is they'd have multiple heads, natural heads up to 3.

Their lore is while The Lightweaver made them first to defend and expand light territory like most other ancients, they were also made to be physically Unable to tell lies and falsehoods, they upheld this philosophy a little too well to the point where they revealed The Lightweavers own follies and mistakes, she in turn didn't like that her own creations were making her look bad. She split the breed in two to create the modern Pearlcatchers and Imperials. Unfortunately for the imps the split left them with unstable magics, so when they die in close proximity the ancient genes that remain try to reform and reconnect, resulting in emperors.

As for how they'd come back. Maybe there'd be a single individual who was one of the first to be exiled but left for the tangled woods before the split, returning alongside the Veilspun who'd taken them in. With the help of their little companions they'd stolen eggs from before the split and hidden them all around Sornieth, allowing the hatchlings to slowly but surely realign their element from light and be free from the blinding light that split them in two. This lone survivor still stricken with grief and feelings of betrayal casts a big spell at their own expense that triggers the eggs to hatch, showing the world the truth that must be known of the Lightweavers folly.
So now she has to deal with her old kids coming back AND an emperor.
Aight so this concept broke into my brain like the kool aid man so this goes here now.
What if they looked like a combination of Pearlcatcher and Imperials, got the imp antlers and pearl nose horns too. A little monstrous looking but still pretty in their own way. Instead of traditional wings they could have frills running along their backs with the glowing bulbs on the ends of whiskers (Possible tert gene option??)
THE THING is they'd have multiple heads, natural heads up to 3.

Their lore is while The Lightweaver made them first to defend and expand light territory like most other ancients, they were also made to be physically Unable to tell lies and falsehoods, they upheld this philosophy a little too well to the point where they revealed The Lightweavers own follies and mistakes, she in turn didn't like that her own creations were making her look bad. She split the breed in two to create the modern Pearlcatchers and Imperials. Unfortunately for the imps the split left them with unstable magics, so when they die in close proximity the ancient genes that remain try to reform and reconnect, resulting in emperors.

As for how they'd come back. Maybe there'd be a single individual who was one of the first to be exiled but left for the tangled woods before the split, returning alongside the Veilspun who'd taken them in. With the help of their little companions they'd stolen eggs from before the split and hidden them all around Sornieth, allowing the hatchlings to slowly but surely realign their element from light and be free from the blinding light that split them in two. This lone survivor still stricken with grief and feelings of betrayal casts a big spell at their own expense that triggers the eggs to hatch, showing the world the truth that must be known of the Lightweavers folly.
So now she has to deal with her old kids coming back AND an emperor.
Oooh! I love their fascinating lore.
Oooh! I love their fascinating lore.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Very interesting idea but I’d prefer something more unique than imp/PC fusion, because those two breeds are already similar. I love the lore idea tho
Very interesting idea but I’d prefer something more unique than imp/PC fusion, because those two breeds are already similar. I love the lore idea tho
66.png
I've long thought it would be interesting to have a breed that has those segmented wings the Lightweaver has, and that feature might be just weird enough for an Ancient. I do like the idea of a bioluminescent dragon/gene, though.
I've long thought it would be interesting to have a breed that has those segmented wings the Lightweaver has, and that feature might be just weird enough for an Ancient. I do like the idea of a bioluminescent dragon/gene, though.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy