Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item to remove hibernal den cooldown
1 2
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-01-27 10:55:57" ] I'd love a cooldown remover -though I'd prefer treasure, we really need more treasure sinks not anything to raise the t:g ratio even higher. [/quote] Support, and I agree with this.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2021-01-27 10:55:57:
I'd love a cooldown remover -though I'd prefer treasure, we really need more treasure sinks not anything to raise the t:g ratio even higher.
Support, and I agree with this.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Support! Especially in the case of buying a dragon that has the cooldown already applied- a way to remove or at the very least reduce it in some way would be very helpful.
Support! Especially in the case of buying a dragon that has the cooldown already applied- a way to remove or at the very least reduce it in some way would be very helpful.
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
I would really love an item like this. It’s frustrating that when you buy a dragon with a cooldown that you have to wait.
I would really love an item like this. It’s frustrating that when you buy a dragon with a cooldown that you have to wait.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Aaaaay OP you got to posting a thread about this before I finally got off my butt to do it XD. Anyway I'm all for something to reduce a Hibden cooldown, maybe up to 80% of the remaining time? If we make it for Treasure to add another sink, a lot of people (including me) would be able to get at least one per day depending on cost thanks to maxing out our daily Lucky Streaks via G&G. Granted a lot of people WON'T be able to afford at least one per day, but I think it would be better to have something to reduce it than to remove it entirely since so many people could potentially get a good number of them and just circumvent the cooldown altogether.

@Tserin
I had a weird blip a while back where a few of my Hibden dragons lost a point of Energy (they'd had full Energy going in) and now I have like 7 of them at 49/50 Energy and it drives me nuts b/c I'm 100% not pulling them out just to feed them and then have them noodling around my lair for a month before I can yeet them back to the Hibden. I would, however, be okay with only putting up with them chowing through my food for a handful of days.
Aaaaay OP you got to posting a thread about this before I finally got off my butt to do it XD. Anyway I'm all for something to reduce a Hibden cooldown, maybe up to 80% of the remaining time? If we make it for Treasure to add another sink, a lot of people (including me) would be able to get at least one per day depending on cost thanks to maxing out our daily Lucky Streaks via G&G. Granted a lot of people WON'T be able to afford at least one per day, but I think it would be better to have something to reduce it than to remove it entirely since so many people could potentially get a good number of them and just circumvent the cooldown altogether.

@Tserin
I had a weird blip a while back where a few of my Hibden dragons lost a point of Energy (they'd had full Energy going in) and now I have like 7 of them at 49/50 Energy and it drives me nuts b/c I'm 100% not pulling them out just to feed them and then have them noodling around my lair for a month before I can yeet them back to the Hibden. I would, however, be okay with only putting up with them chowing through my food for a handful of days.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Full support. As much as I like the idea of completely removing the cooldown, I'm also okay with all the compromises I've seen suggested:
* reduce, but don't fully remove, the cooldown
* den-to-den transfers
* clanbound cooldowns (cooldown disappears when dragon goes to another lair, reappears if it returns to the same lair)

I also agree with others that it should be treasure MP or Baldwin. I've only been on FR for a year and a half, and I've already seen the jump from 1:1000 to 1:1300.
Full support. As much as I like the idea of completely removing the cooldown, I'm also okay with all the compromises I've seen suggested:
* reduce, but don't fully remove, the cooldown
* den-to-den transfers
* clanbound cooldowns (cooldown disappears when dragon goes to another lair, reappears if it returns to the same lair)

I also agree with others that it should be treasure MP or Baldwin. I've only been on FR for a year and a half, and I've already seen the jump from 1:1000 to 1:1300.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bringing this back because what I wouldn't give for a den cooldown removal item right now....I just want my dragons to go where they need to go, but nooo I have to wait forever to get them organized because their previous owner also had them in the den before selling. It could cost 150g or something like the swiftbrood boon. Just something for impatient people like me who are willing to shell out the gems for peace of mind
Bringing this back because what I wouldn't give for a den cooldown removal item right now....I just want my dragons to go where they need to go, but nooo I have to wait forever to get them organized because their previous owner also had them in the den before selling. It could cost 150g or something like the swiftbrood boon. Just something for impatient people like me who are willing to shell out the gems for peace of mind
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I recently obtained a dragon from someone else with intentions to put it in my hibernal den, but can't because the cooldown carried into new lairs-- which I understand, but I would rather buy and use an item to remove it rather than have it be my problem for another 27 days, haha.

I do not see a way such an item could be exploited, so I would love if it existed
I recently obtained a dragon from someone else with intentions to put it in my hibernal den, but can't because the cooldown carried into new lairs-- which I understand, but I would rather buy and use an item to remove it rather than have it be my problem for another 27 days, haha.

I do not see a way such an item could be exploited, so I would love if it existed
I don't know if the best way to go about it is an item but wow I would love some way to get rid of the cooldown when I buy a dragon from the AH or another user. It's frustrating when I want to put them in the den but they came fresh out of someone else's and now they have to sit in my lair for 30 days.
I don't know if the best way to go about it is an item but wow I would love some way to get rid of the cooldown when I buy a dragon from the AH or another user. It's frustrating when I want to put them in the den but they came fresh out of someone else's and now they have to sit in my lair for 30 days.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I honestly wish we could remove it but I understand why they put it there. I'd like an item and/or a cooldown time reduction.
I honestly wish we could remove it but I understand why they put it there. I'd like an item and/or a cooldown time reduction.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I’d be more supportive of a complete removal PERIOD.

There shouldn’t actually be ANY penalty for shuffling your dragons in & out of storage, and I feel like the 30-day cooldown is a way to force people into permanently storing their beloved dragons that they’d rather have be active. Considering we’ve only gotten a handful of new ACTIVE (not hibden) Lair Spaces in the last 4 or 6 YEARS, and have to make do by storing ACTIVE dragons in the hibden, all this does is make using the hibden efficiently IMPOSSIBLE.

If it’s an item, then it should be CHEAP, not 25-100k…more like 5-6k like a renaming scroll. I’d still be put out that I have to PAY, but at least that would make it *affordable* when we do.
I’d be more supportive of a complete removal PERIOD.

There shouldn’t actually be ANY penalty for shuffling your dragons in & out of storage, and I feel like the 30-day cooldown is a way to force people into permanently storing their beloved dragons that they’d rather have be active. Considering we’ve only gotten a handful of new ACTIVE (not hibden) Lair Spaces in the last 4 or 6 YEARS, and have to make do by storing ACTIVE dragons in the hibden, all this does is make using the hibden efficiently IMPOSSIBLE.

If it’s an item, then it should be CHEAP, not 25-100k…more like 5-6k like a renaming scroll. I’d still be put out that I have to PAY, but at least that would make it *affordable* when we do.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2