Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item to remove hibernal den cooldown
1 2
So I'm pretty sure the reason the hibernal den has a cooldown is to prevent users from shuffling all of their active dragons around and avoiding feeding ticks while they're not online.

However, this becomes a pain when you buy or receive a dragon from someone else that you want to store in the den, but can't because they just took it out of their den. I know I've passed up on buying dragons I wanted because I didn't have lair room for them and didn't want them sitting in the wrong tab for a whole month.

If there was an item that could reset the den cooldown, this would be a lot less prohibitive. It'd also be useful for mistakes when people pull the wrong dragon out of the den and can't return them, or even if somebody has a breeding pair with a long cooldown that they want to hibernate while off the nest (and is willing to pay to continually do this.)

I think a 25-100g/kt price tag would be fair, since this item isn't particularly powerful and it's prohibitive enough to prevent the aforementioned exploit (relatively cheap for one dragon but very expensive for a bunch of them), but I'm less hung up on the specifics than I am the concept. A way to wipe the cooldown would be much appreciated.
So I'm pretty sure the reason the hibernal den has a cooldown is to prevent users from shuffling all of their active dragons around and avoiding feeding ticks while they're not online.

However, this becomes a pain when you buy or receive a dragon from someone else that you want to store in the den, but can't because they just took it out of their den. I know I've passed up on buying dragons I wanted because I didn't have lair room for them and didn't want them sitting in the wrong tab for a whole month.

If there was an item that could reset the den cooldown, this would be a lot less prohibitive. It'd also be useful for mistakes when people pull the wrong dragon out of the den and can't return them, or even if somebody has a breeding pair with a long cooldown that they want to hibernate while off the nest (and is willing to pay to continually do this.)

I think a 25-100g/kt price tag would be fair, since this item isn't particularly powerful and it's prohibitive enough to prevent the aforementioned exploit (relatively cheap for one dragon but very expensive for a bunch of them), but I'm less hung up on the specifics than I am the concept. A way to wipe the cooldown would be much appreciated.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
ohh i was just thinking about this earlier, support!! i wanna toss one of my dragons back in the den but its cooldown isn't done yet :')
ohh i was just thinking about this earlier, support!! i wanna toss one of my dragons back in the den but its cooldown isn't done yet :')
I'd love a cooldown remover -though I'd prefer treasure, we really need more treasure sinks not anything to raise the t:g ratio even higher.

I have many times pulled the wrong dragon from the HD. My tablet has a habit of misinterpreting where I'm tapping -I think related to if an ad stalls loading the page- where I'll tap something on screen and it will select something completely out of sight. If I'm moving multiple dragons from the HD and most of them are unnamed it's easy to miss that an extra slipped in until it's done and I can see their images in the Lair. And then it's too late.
I'd be perfectly willing to pay 25-50kt to punt their tail back where they were meant to be.

This could also be a baldwin brew based on ingredients worth 30 days of food points, or heck let us pay the food penalty directly that they'd eat for the span of their cooldown. That way there's no evading the feeding requirements. I'm not troubled by the food it's losing that lair spot for a month that kills me.
I'd love a cooldown remover -though I'd prefer treasure, we really need more treasure sinks not anything to raise the t:g ratio even higher.

I have many times pulled the wrong dragon from the HD. My tablet has a habit of misinterpreting where I'm tapping -I think related to if an ad stalls loading the page- where I'll tap something on screen and it will select something completely out of sight. If I'm moving multiple dragons from the HD and most of them are unnamed it's easy to miss that an extra slipped in until it's done and I can see their images in the Lair. And then it's too late.
I'd be perfectly willing to pay 25-50kt to punt their tail back where they were meant to be.

This could also be a baldwin brew based on ingredients worth 30 days of food points, or heck let us pay the food penalty directly that they'd eat for the span of their cooldown. That way there's no evading the feeding requirements. I'm not troubled by the food it's losing that lair spot for a month that kills me.
I definitely support some way to reduce/reset den cooldown.

Though when it comes to buying a new dragon, I wish the cooldown was automatically reset when the dragon enters the new owner's lair so the buyer isn't punished with a month long wait or extra fees for a cooldown removal item before they're able to move the new dragon to where they want them. Of course, this would mean den cooldowns should probably be clanbound so if the dragon returns to the previous owner's lair at any point, it would continue the cooldown it was on before it left that particular lair to prevent people abusing the feature by swapping dragons around with their friends and having them sent back.
I definitely support some way to reduce/reset den cooldown.

Though when it comes to buying a new dragon, I wish the cooldown was automatically reset when the dragon enters the new owner's lair so the buyer isn't punished with a month long wait or extra fees for a cooldown removal item before they're able to move the new dragon to where they want them. Of course, this would mean den cooldowns should probably be clanbound so if the dragon returns to the previous owner's lair at any point, it would continue the cooldown it was on before it left that particular lair to prevent people abusing the feature by swapping dragons around with their friends and having them sent back.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I fully, 100% support a treasure MP or Baldwin item to remove hibernal den cooldown.

-We need more treasure sinks.
-A price tag would keep it from being exploited for things like dom battles.

I've bought permas from other people that were on HD cooldown on purchase. I keep most of my permas in my den for reasons; I'd love an item where I could dump some treasure for the convenience of putting these kids in my lair right away. I've also taken permas out of my den occasionally to breed them for holidays or my birthday, like I bred my progens for my birthday last year, and would have appreciated an item to be able to put them right back in the den after their nest was hatched; I wasn't breeding them for profit to begin with.
I fully, 100% support a treasure MP or Baldwin item to remove hibernal den cooldown.

-We need more treasure sinks.
-A price tag would keep it from being exploited for things like dom battles.

I've bought permas from other people that were on HD cooldown on purchase. I keep most of my permas in my den for reasons; I'd love an item where I could dump some treasure for the convenience of putting these kids in my lair right away. I've also taken permas out of my den occasionally to breed them for holidays or my birthday, like I bred my progens for my birthday last year, and would have appreciated an item to be able to put them right back in the den after their nest was hatched; I wasn't breeding them for profit to begin with.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I support something to reduce cooldown, but nothing to remove it.
I support something to reduce cooldown, but nothing to remove it.
Definitely support, waiting 30 days because I forgot to feed a dragon before putting it in the den is painful and I'd happily pay like 50kt to at least speed that up.
Definitely support, waiting 30 days because I forgot to feed a dragon before putting it in the den is painful and I'd happily pay like 50kt to at least speed that up.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
support for a treasure marketplace item! as long as it isn't dirt cheap, since that would be easily exploitable during dominance battles.
we definitely need more treasure sinks, and something like this could be pretty handy for people who've been shuffling their den or have accidentally taken a dragon out of the den when they didn't mean to. a 30-day mistake like that is pretty humiliating.
support for a treasure marketplace item! as long as it isn't dirt cheap, since that would be easily exploitable during dominance battles.
we definitely need more treasure sinks, and something like this could be pretty handy for people who've been shuffling their den or have accidentally taken a dragon out of the den when they didn't mean to. a 30-day mistake like that is pretty humiliating.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
Yup, that would be useful! I've bought a few dragons before, and I had to wait for nearly the whole month in order to place them into den, while taking care of not accidentally breeding them (doing it to an unbred 6-digit... yeah, no). I'd definitely pay extra to move them immediately.
Yup, that would be useful! I've bought a few dragons before, and I had to wait for nearly the whole month in order to place them into den, while taking care of not accidentally breeding them (doing it to an unbred 6-digit... yeah, no). I'd definitely pay extra to move them immediately.
If the staff is unwilling to do this, could they at least maybe consider den to den transfers?
If the staff is unwilling to do this, could they at least maybe consider den to den transfers?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2