Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | MARKETPLACE: “You Have 1”
1 2
I’ve been wishing for this for a long time. Right now items in the Marketplace say (you have 1) if you already have the item in your Hoard or on a Dragon. It does not, however, display this tag for items in your Vault. I and several of my friends vault Awakened familiars, specialty apparel items, battle items we’re saving until dragons level up enough... it gets hard to keep track of what we do and don’t already have, and we end up buying duplicates of vaulted items. Is it possible to expand the (You have 1) tag to include vaulted items?
I’ve been wishing for this for a long time. Right now items in the Marketplace say (you have 1) if you already have the item in your Hoard or on a Dragon. It does not, however, display this tag for items in your Vault. I and several of my friends vault Awakened familiars, specialty apparel items, battle items we’re saving until dragons level up enough... it gets hard to keep track of what we do and don’t already have, and we end up buying duplicates of vaulted items. Is it possible to expand the (You have 1) tag to include vaulted items?
THIS ADVERTISING SPACE FOR RENT
I'd actually like if this was possible, I do also Vault awakened fams and it can be tricky to keep track of sometimes.
I'd actually like if this was possible, I do also Vault awakened fams and it can be tricky to keep track of sometimes.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
This is a bug! It used to work (i.e. told you how many you actually had), but as things were added and updated it slowly got worse and worse.

There's a good chance it'll be fixed in the upcoming MP revamp.
This is a bug! It used to work (i.e. told you how many you actually had), but as things were added and updated it slowly got worse and worse.

There's a good chance it'll be fixed in the upcoming MP revamp.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
This drives me crazy. I never know how much apparel I have because if you have a piece of apparel equipped on a dragon, the count gives up and tells you you have one of the item, whether you have zero or fifteen in your hoard. I never know what I still need to buy.

But yeah, I think this needs a full overhaul, because it's been bugged for a very long time.
This drives me crazy. I never know how much apparel I have because if you have a piece of apparel equipped on a dragon, the count gives up and tells you you have one of the item, whether you have zero or fifteen in your hoard. I never know what I still need to buy.

But yeah, I think this needs a full overhaul, because it's been bugged for a very long time.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I'd say this definitely needs an overhaul, so support. My points are covered in the previous posts pretty well.
I'd say this definitely needs an overhaul, so support. My points are covered in the previous posts pretty well.
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
This absolutely needs a rehaul, I've bought apparel items that I forgot were in my freaking vault. ("Just check your vault" - yeahno I don't want to sift through dozens of pages to find something before every MP visit, plus my brain has hiccuped and not spotted the thing before, even though it was right there.)

I also support listing the exact number instead of "1", because I've been in a situation where I decided I needed X number of thing and forgot how many I actually had and bought more than I needed, and no, "just sell it or melt it down" isn't a fix.
This absolutely needs a rehaul, I've bought apparel items that I forgot were in my freaking vault. ("Just check your vault" - yeahno I don't want to sift through dozens of pages to find something before every MP visit, plus my brain has hiccuped and not spotted the thing before, even though it was right there.)

I also support listing the exact number instead of "1", because I've been in a situation where I decided I needed X number of thing and forgot how many I actually had and bought more than I needed, and no, "just sell it or melt it down" isn't a fix.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Hopefully this is something that’s added/fixed soon enough, because right now the “you have” feature isn’t all that helpful when it can’t see my vault or it just says I only have one even if 10 dragons have one equipped.
Hopefully this is something that’s added/fixed soon enough, because right now the “you have” feature isn’t all that helpful when it can’t see my vault or it just says I only have one even if 10 dragons have one equipped.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support. I don't get why this is not a feature yet
[quote name="SecrataryBird" date="2021-01-28 02:02:12" ] Support. I don't get why this is not a feature yet [/quote] Because it's a bug that it doesn't work, and staff leave non-gamebreaking bugs in old site areas until the revamp for that area happens to avoid doubling their work.
SecrataryBird wrote on 2021-01-28 02:02:12:
Because it's a bug that it doesn't work, and staff leave non-gamebreaking bugs in old site areas until the revamp for that area happens to avoid doubling their work.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Support
Support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
1 2