Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Configurable Waystone + "Find a Friend&q
so... i use the which waystone a lot when i check in after rollover to check what i haven't done yet that day. however, i find it a bit vexing when i have to click through the daily tasks that i don't do just to find the ones that i get done every day. on the other end, i also end up missing out on swipp trades since it's not in the daily tasks.

what i'm proposing is a way to reconfigure what tasks are important or unimportant. it'd really save some time for not only me, but other people who use it as well.
for example, i don't use roundsey or crim, so i'd like to take them off of my daily activities feed, and i'd like to add swipp to my daily activities feed since i'd like to use him more often.

additionally, i'd really like for the "find a friend" task to not include dragons that are currently on the auction house. it's just clutter at that point since you can't attach a familiar to a dragon on the auction house.
so... i use the which waystone a lot when i check in after rollover to check what i haven't done yet that day. however, i find it a bit vexing when i have to click through the daily tasks that i don't do just to find the ones that i get done every day. on the other end, i also end up missing out on swipp trades since it's not in the daily tasks.

what i'm proposing is a way to reconfigure what tasks are important or unimportant. it'd really save some time for not only me, but other people who use it as well.
for example, i don't use roundsey or crim, so i'd like to take them off of my daily activities feed, and i'd like to add swipp to my daily activities feed since i'd like to use him more often.

additionally, i'd really like for the "find a friend" task to not include dragons that are currently on the auction house. it's just clutter at that point since you can't attach a familiar to a dragon on the auction house.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
Support! It's always a pain to click past Find a Friend and whatever fest banner is up just to get to Baldwin ;-; It would also be neat if you could bookmark specific Swipp trades to show up in the Which Waystone when they were available.
Support! It's always a pain to click past Find a Friend and whatever fest banner is up just to get to Baldwin ;-; It would also be neat if you could bookmark specific Swipp trades to show up in the Which Waystone when they were available.
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
[quote name="Desired" date="2021-01-26 21:24:51" ] additionally, i'd really like for the "find a friend" task to not include dragons that are currently on the auction house. it's just clutter at that point since you can't attach a familiar to a dragon on the auction house. [/quote] While I don't care as much about the rest of the post, this part is really important to me. It shouldn't be technically difficult, since dragons on the AH are excluded from other things.
Desired wrote on 2021-01-26 21:24:51:
While I don't care as much about the rest of the post, this part is really important to me. It shouldn't be technically difficult, since dragons on the AH are excluded from other things.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png