Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Unnamed/Exalted Family Tree Solutions
1 2 3 4 5 6
I saw a popular forum post earlier about preventing dragons from being exalted while "Unnamed", but I came up with a couple alternative solutions as a compromise. This post is about the family lineage of names/links you see on a dragon's bio page in regards to their biological parents and offspring. I go into detail so that we can work out any issues or contradictions.

UPDATE! For anyone who is here from the other post, I invite you to read this one instead as I have made several corrections based on constructive criticisms :) The other forum has been locked by the owner and I cannot edit or delete my previous post. This is also why I removed the link from this one. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any confusion!

Initial Idea:

The idea is that users could have the option to toggle visibility on parents/offspring/siblings from an individual dragon's bio page lineage. Whether this only includes exalted relatives or any/all relatives is up to the developers.

TL:DR - Dragon bio's includes tab for edited/updated family lineage and tab for original bloodlines. Edited/updated family lineage fits lair aesthetic and lore by allowing user to show favorite siblings, make unwanted (unnamed/exalted/ugly) dragons invisible to the user if desired (you will still see them in the "Original Bloodlines" tab), and provides an option to add adopted dragons that are not related by blood. Original bloodlines is essentially what we already have and cannot be edited, so we can still trace lineages as we do currently. This would not effect anyone else's dragon except the one edited, and can be undone. A user can also choose not to change anything and it will stay the same as it is currently.

Specifics:
  • If more than one person owns dragons from the same biological lineage, this could work independently or as a joint decision, much like crossroads in the way that both parties must approve the change for it to be official. It seems more reasonable to me to have this be independent and each individual player can decide if the dragon is shown as a part of their family or not without effecting anyone else.
  • User can choose if edited/updated family tree is visible to public, other users can choose if they wish to see edited/updated family trees on other people's dragons.
  • Dragon's original bloodlines should still be preserved, preventing breeding compatibility among blood relatives of however many generations. I am unsure if adopted relatives should also be prevented to have breeding compatibility, that should also be considered.
  • I would probably have these family settings available to be edited through the dragon's individual customization screen (where you can customize clothing or change familiars).
  • The original blood lineage should be available somewhere, so that, even though the edited/updated family may include additional adopted relatives and hide others for aesthetic or lore purposes, the original bloodlines is still easily accessible to the public and the user to access. Again, the original bloodlines is literally what is in place currently, so no one is losing the ability to find dragons.
  • This could be be included on the dragon's bio page as two separate tabs visible to anyone viewing the dragon (tab one is original "biological family", and other tab is "updated family" or something along those lines). These could be drop-downs as well, the developers would choose whatever makes the most sense.
  • I would probably add a sibling visibility option on dragon bio page in addition to parents and offspring (you may have noticed I included siblings earlier even though those are not currently included in dragon bio). These siblings could be step siblings (by human standards) or just siblings as an offspring from one couple. I would make this a drop down to not overload serves. Users could choose to not include siblings at all or to pick and choose which are displayed if they have favorites or something. Viewers should also be able to toggle if they want to see siblings or not, because I know some dragons have many.
  • An edited/updated family lineage should be automatically reset to original parents/offspring when a dragon is put up for auction or traded to prevent confusion. Something along the lines of "Reset family lineage to default", followed by "are you sure?" to prevent mistakes. If a user wishes to share their custom family lineage as lore for their dragon, they can include it in the dragon's description. Maybe a code can be generated like a widget that has the user's custom edited/updated family lineage.
  • Invisible dragons should be shown on original blood lineage with "(disowned)", "(unknown)", or "(invisible)" next to the name (I mistyped this one previously sorry for confusion)

i.e. DragonName (invisible)

This helps people know the state of original blood relatives in relation to the dragon.
  • Adding an adopted/step relative to the edited/updated family tree can be done by adding the relative's name, dragon number, and link, and would then act as an extra relative. This can be specified with an "(adopted)" next to the name/link. If a user wanted to add an adopted relative from another lair, both users should approve and confirm this change, much like a crossroads exchange (the dragons are in separate lairs but would be adopted relatives). This approval isn't necessary if both dragons belong to the same same lair at the time of assigning the relative. This prevents random people from saying someone else's dragon is an adopted relative without communication or consent.
  • Since updating/editing a family tree is manual, there should be an option to copy over code from their original biological family and then add and subtract from it that way.
  • Every dragon that is born should have its original blood lineage and no edited/updated family tree (basically a blank tab). Any desired changes/customization to that the edited/updated family tree would be made manually by the user after the dragon hatches.
  • If a dragon doesn't have an edited/updated family tree, that part will remain blank and only their original biological family tree will be shown, as it is now. There could be a toggle to make the edited/updated family tree tab invisible altogether to those that don't use the feature.

With this, you can have a family lineage that include dragons from other species, genes, colors, and modern or ancient breeds for lore purposes which I think would be pretty neat and useful.

This would also fix the unnamed/exalted/eyesore offspring problem. That is a big deal to some people. I personally have perma-dragons with Unnamed babies because I sold them when I had just started playing, not knowing they would immediately be exalted and unnamed, forever for me to look at and regret.

And lastly of course! The user can choose to ignore this feature and nothing will change if they so choose. Some people don't like change and I understand completely!

I would be happy if even a little part of my idea was considered or implemented.

What do you all think? Are there any holes in my ideas I should address? Constructive criticism is welcome, but please be civil about it:)
I saw a popular forum post earlier about preventing dragons from being exalted while "Unnamed", but I came up with a couple alternative solutions as a compromise. This post is about the family lineage of names/links you see on a dragon's bio page in regards to their biological parents and offspring. I go into detail so that we can work out any issues or contradictions.

UPDATE! For anyone who is here from the other post, I invite you to read this one instead as I have made several corrections based on constructive criticisms :) The other forum has been locked by the owner and I cannot edit or delete my previous post. This is also why I removed the link from this one. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any confusion!

Initial Idea:

The idea is that users could have the option to toggle visibility on parents/offspring/siblings from an individual dragon's bio page lineage. Whether this only includes exalted relatives or any/all relatives is up to the developers.

TL:DR - Dragon bio's includes tab for edited/updated family lineage and tab for original bloodlines. Edited/updated family lineage fits lair aesthetic and lore by allowing user to show favorite siblings, make unwanted (unnamed/exalted/ugly) dragons invisible to the user if desired (you will still see them in the "Original Bloodlines" tab), and provides an option to add adopted dragons that are not related by blood. Original bloodlines is essentially what we already have and cannot be edited, so we can still trace lineages as we do currently. This would not effect anyone else's dragon except the one edited, and can be undone. A user can also choose not to change anything and it will stay the same as it is currently.

Specifics:
  • If more than one person owns dragons from the same biological lineage, this could work independently or as a joint decision, much like crossroads in the way that both parties must approve the change for it to be official. It seems more reasonable to me to have this be independent and each individual player can decide if the dragon is shown as a part of their family or not without effecting anyone else.
  • User can choose if edited/updated family tree is visible to public, other users can choose if they wish to see edited/updated family trees on other people's dragons.
  • Dragon's original bloodlines should still be preserved, preventing breeding compatibility among blood relatives of however many generations. I am unsure if adopted relatives should also be prevented to have breeding compatibility, that should also be considered.
  • I would probably have these family settings available to be edited through the dragon's individual customization screen (where you can customize clothing or change familiars).
  • The original blood lineage should be available somewhere, so that, even though the edited/updated family may include additional adopted relatives and hide others for aesthetic or lore purposes, the original bloodlines is still easily accessible to the public and the user to access. Again, the original bloodlines is literally what is in place currently, so no one is losing the ability to find dragons.
  • This could be be included on the dragon's bio page as two separate tabs visible to anyone viewing the dragon (tab one is original "biological family", and other tab is "updated family" or something along those lines). These could be drop-downs as well, the developers would choose whatever makes the most sense.
  • I would probably add a sibling visibility option on dragon bio page in addition to parents and offspring (you may have noticed I included siblings earlier even though those are not currently included in dragon bio). These siblings could be step siblings (by human standards) or just siblings as an offspring from one couple. I would make this a drop down to not overload serves. Users could choose to not include siblings at all or to pick and choose which are displayed if they have favorites or something. Viewers should also be able to toggle if they want to see siblings or not, because I know some dragons have many.
  • An edited/updated family lineage should be automatically reset to original parents/offspring when a dragon is put up for auction or traded to prevent confusion. Something along the lines of "Reset family lineage to default", followed by "are you sure?" to prevent mistakes. If a user wishes to share their custom family lineage as lore for their dragon, they can include it in the dragon's description. Maybe a code can be generated like a widget that has the user's custom edited/updated family lineage.
  • Invisible dragons should be shown on original blood lineage with "(disowned)", "(unknown)", or "(invisible)" next to the name (I mistyped this one previously sorry for confusion)

i.e. DragonName (invisible)

This helps people know the state of original blood relatives in relation to the dragon.
  • Adding an adopted/step relative to the edited/updated family tree can be done by adding the relative's name, dragon number, and link, and would then act as an extra relative. This can be specified with an "(adopted)" next to the name/link. If a user wanted to add an adopted relative from another lair, both users should approve and confirm this change, much like a crossroads exchange (the dragons are in separate lairs but would be adopted relatives). This approval isn't necessary if both dragons belong to the same same lair at the time of assigning the relative. This prevents random people from saying someone else's dragon is an adopted relative without communication or consent.
  • Since updating/editing a family tree is manual, there should be an option to copy over code from their original biological family and then add and subtract from it that way.
  • Every dragon that is born should have its original blood lineage and no edited/updated family tree (basically a blank tab). Any desired changes/customization to that the edited/updated family tree would be made manually by the user after the dragon hatches.
  • If a dragon doesn't have an edited/updated family tree, that part will remain blank and only their original biological family tree will be shown, as it is now. There could be a toggle to make the edited/updated family tree tab invisible altogether to those that don't use the feature.

With this, you can have a family lineage that include dragons from other species, genes, colors, and modern or ancient breeds for lore purposes which I think would be pretty neat and useful.

This would also fix the unnamed/exalted/eyesore offspring problem. That is a big deal to some people. I personally have perma-dragons with Unnamed babies because I sold them when I had just started playing, not knowing they would immediately be exalted and unnamed, forever for me to look at and regret.

And lastly of course! The user can choose to ignore this feature and nothing will change if they so choose. Some people don't like change and I understand completely!

I would be happy if even a little part of my idea was considered or implemented.

What do you all think? Are there any holes in my ideas I should address? Constructive criticism is welcome, but please be civil about it:)
No support for either. 1. There are a couple things wrong with this. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34486925]Some of the names in the generator are [i]awful[/i][/url], and some people [i]want[/i] to exalt unnamed for various reasons. If people want a dragon to have a name, they have the option to name it while they own it. 2. I can support hiding offspring as long as it’s readily apparent and everyone else sees it as unhidden. Linking dragons can already be done in the bio, and if they aren’t actually related they should not show up as such. Sibling visibility gets a massive no from me. I don’t need to know that the person who owns one of my dragons siblings named them BEEMOVIE or some other meme name. I don’t need or want that on my page. [quote] This would also fix the unnamed/exalted/eyesore/ dragon problem that everyone seems to complain about.[/quote] This “problem” already has a solution. Sell dragons named or don’t sell dragons at all if you’re that uncomfortable with people changing things about their dragons
No support for either.
1. There are a couple things wrong with this. Some of the names in the generator are awful, and some people want to exalt unnamed for various reasons.
If people want a dragon to have a name, they have the option to name it while they own it.

2. I can support hiding offspring as long as it’s readily apparent and everyone else sees it as unhidden.
Linking dragons can already be done in the bio, and if they aren’t actually related they should not show up as such.
Sibling visibility gets a massive no from me. I don’t need to know that the person who owns one of my dragons siblings named them BEEMOVIE or some other meme name. I don’t need or want that on my page.
Quote:
This would also fix the unnamed/exalted/eyesore/ dragon problem that everyone seems to complain about.
This “problem” already has a solution. Sell dragons named or don’t sell dragons at all if you’re that uncomfortable with people changing things about their dragons
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Hmm, I can see where you're coming from, but ultimately I'm going to have to say no support for the first one and partial support for the second.

For your first idea, I can see how this might look like a good compromise at first glance. However...just as there are people who hate when their dragons' offspring are exalted unnamed, there are plenty of people who WANT their exalted dragons to remain unnamed for lore/other reasons. Ultimately, if it is your dragon, I think you should have the choice of whether or not to name it before exalting. No support at all for taking this choice away from players.

For your second idea, I think partial support best sums up my feelings. I can get behind a toggle to hide offspring lists, sure. However, my caveat is that I feel this toggle should only alter how you see your dragons' offspring lists, not how other players see it. No support at all for being able to remove lists entirely, I can see that just creating too many problems. But, like I said, I can support a toggle to hide the lists for yourself if you're one of those people who doesn't like looking at unsightly offspring lists!
Hmm, I can see where you're coming from, but ultimately I'm going to have to say no support for the first one and partial support for the second.

For your first idea, I can see how this might look like a good compromise at first glance. However...just as there are people who hate when their dragons' offspring are exalted unnamed, there are plenty of people who WANT their exalted dragons to remain unnamed for lore/other reasons. Ultimately, if it is your dragon, I think you should have the choice of whether or not to name it before exalting. No support at all for taking this choice away from players.

For your second idea, I think partial support best sums up my feelings. I can get behind a toggle to hide offspring lists, sure. However, my caveat is that I feel this toggle should only alter how you see your dragons' offspring lists, not how other players see it. No support at all for being able to remove lists entirely, I can see that just creating too many problems. But, like I said, I can support a toggle to hide the lists for yourself if you're one of those people who doesn't like looking at unsightly offspring lists!
6ntc1cC.jpg
Assuming Idea Two is just about the visibility of the family, I think that's the one. There would have to be a way for visitors to tell that some part of the lineage was hidden, too.
Assuming Idea Two is just about the visibility of the family, I think that's the one. There would have to be a way for visitors to tell that some part of the lineage was hidden, too.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
No.

If I want a dragon unnamed and I exalt it unnamed I inevitably expect it to stay unnamed. If I got a randomized name on my exalted dragon that I wanted to remain unnamed I would be more upset than if I had sold a dragon and forgot to name it first.

A toggle for making offspring lists visible or not as a whole would be nice but picking and choosing is a no from me. Either you see none of the offspring or all of them pick one. And it should be noticeable with an obvious marker where offspring lists should be.

If you don’t like unnamed name them yourself immediately after you hatch them. This is all a huge no support from me. I don’t want my unnamed exalts suddenly named after being exalted and a toggle for what offspring you want to see is a lot of coding. While I do support a cosmetic item like the pose change scroll for a price with a visible marker I don’t support picking and choosing.

And under no circumstances do I want my unnamed messed with. If them don’t have a name that’s on me.

Name before anything leaves your lair. Complaining to exalters or people who leave dragons unnamed is harassment.
No.

If I want a dragon unnamed and I exalt it unnamed I inevitably expect it to stay unnamed. If I got a randomized name on my exalted dragon that I wanted to remain unnamed I would be more upset than if I had sold a dragon and forgot to name it first.

A toggle for making offspring lists visible or not as a whole would be nice but picking and choosing is a no from me. Either you see none of the offspring or all of them pick one. And it should be noticeable with an obvious marker where offspring lists should be.

If you don’t like unnamed name them yourself immediately after you hatch them. This is all a huge no support from me. I don’t want my unnamed exalts suddenly named after being exalted and a toggle for what offspring you want to see is a lot of coding. While I do support a cosmetic item like the pose change scroll for a price with a visible marker I don’t support picking and choosing.

And under no circumstances do I want my unnamed messed with. If them don’t have a name that’s on me.

Name before anything leaves your lair. Complaining to exalters or people who leave dragons unnamed is harassment.
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote] A toggle for making offspring lists visible or not as a whole would be nice but picking and choosing is a no from me. Either you see none of the offspring or all of them pick one. And it should be noticeable with an obvious marker where offspring lists should be.[/quote] You know how ancients have symbols in their apparel boxes? How about a cosmetic item that just turns offspring lists into a big symbol that can be easily noticed like ancients. It would be like the pose change? But changing names after they are exalted? Lol NO. Do not mess with peoples already exalted dragons. Unnamed is VALID. For idea one that a big nope. Yeet that idea into a hole. Rip anyone who purposely exalts an unnamed for lore and gets Glitterfreeze or Stinkyfeet. A toggle is an all or nothing idea and picking and choosing what can appear can be used to con people so yea hecking nope there. No support unless it’s extremely noticeable!
Quote:

You know how ancients have symbols in their apparel boxes? How about a cosmetic item that just turns offspring lists into a big symbol that can be easily noticed like ancients. It would be like the pose change?

But changing names after they are exalted? Lol NO. Do not mess with peoples already exalted dragons. Unnamed is VALID.

For idea one that a big nope. Yeet that idea into a hole. Rip anyone who purposely exalts an unnamed for lore and gets Glitterfreeze or Stinkyfeet.

A toggle is an all or nothing idea and picking and choosing what can appear can be used to con people so yea hecking nope there. No support unless it’s extremely noticeable!
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
Idea one: No support unless this is opt in.
Plenty of people exalt Unnamed for specific reasons, whether it be lore, keeping track of offspring/statistics, naming convention etc. I see plenty of people exalting Unnamed at the end of offspring poem or lyric projects for extra hatchlings. Nameless, Anonymous, Noname, all carry different weights and connotation than Unnamed as well.
There are a bunch of reasons people exalt Unnamed for dragons and offspring they breed, manage and exalt, who sometimes never see another lair.
Opt-in, because if someone comes back from hiatus and misses the announcement for this, they could ruin years of hard work by playing as they have for years.

Idea two: I dont really feel one way or another about this (as I probably wouldn't use it). I dont mind the hide or nickname suggestions that have come up before, but I kinda like the idea of disowning a dragon for lore.

Given its just hidden to you, and visible for visitors I dont see much of an issue with this one. I would like an interactive family tree as a separate suggestion, given this sites main mechanic is breeding, but as an entirely new page accessed from the lineage box. What is visible and what isnt shouldn't be joint anything though, but customized through each individual account. I dont want anyone else having a say in what I track on my dragons, and I can see disagreements being common with this.

Clicking a dragon in the family tree to expand offspring would probably be a good feature to prevent server strain loading thousands of dragons at once, as well as allowing you to go back through each individual dragon's tree pretty far.

I do not want sibling info on the bio at all though. Outside of dragon siblings I own, and can easily look at the sibling, I dont care about my dragons siblings. The most I ever browse with lineage are the parents, and even that is rare, and I dont want it cluttering up the box. Family tree, sure! Profile, please no.
You can link images in the bio easily enough for this one.

Lastly, Unnamed exalts have a solution, and its simply to name your dragon before you sell it. As mentioned in the other thread, there really aren't that many people complaining about Unnamed offspring in their lists that sit for 6 years Unnamed, sometimes in dead accounts, even though that is essentially the same problem. Speaking as someone whos nameed every dragon I've sold for years, I've never had an issue with Unnamed exalts in my offspring list unless I put them there.
Idea one: No support unless this is opt in.
Plenty of people exalt Unnamed for specific reasons, whether it be lore, keeping track of offspring/statistics, naming convention etc. I see plenty of people exalting Unnamed at the end of offspring poem or lyric projects for extra hatchlings. Nameless, Anonymous, Noname, all carry different weights and connotation than Unnamed as well.
There are a bunch of reasons people exalt Unnamed for dragons and offspring they breed, manage and exalt, who sometimes never see another lair.
Opt-in, because if someone comes back from hiatus and misses the announcement for this, they could ruin years of hard work by playing as they have for years.

Idea two: I dont really feel one way or another about this (as I probably wouldn't use it). I dont mind the hide or nickname suggestions that have come up before, but I kinda like the idea of disowning a dragon for lore.

Given its just hidden to you, and visible for visitors I dont see much of an issue with this one. I would like an interactive family tree as a separate suggestion, given this sites main mechanic is breeding, but as an entirely new page accessed from the lineage box. What is visible and what isnt shouldn't be joint anything though, but customized through each individual account. I dont want anyone else having a say in what I track on my dragons, and I can see disagreements being common with this.

Clicking a dragon in the family tree to expand offspring would probably be a good feature to prevent server strain loading thousands of dragons at once, as well as allowing you to go back through each individual dragon's tree pretty far.

I do not want sibling info on the bio at all though. Outside of dragon siblings I own, and can easily look at the sibling, I dont care about my dragons siblings. The most I ever browse with lineage are the parents, and even that is rare, and I dont want it cluttering up the box. Family tree, sure! Profile, please no.
You can link images in the bio easily enough for this one.

Lastly, Unnamed exalts have a solution, and its simply to name your dragon before you sell it. As mentioned in the other thread, there really aren't that many people complaining about Unnamed offspring in their lists that sit for 6 years Unnamed, sometimes in dead accounts, even though that is essentially the same problem. Speaking as someone whos nameed every dragon I've sold for years, I've never had an issue with Unnamed exalts in my offspring list unless I put them there.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Re: Idea 1 Ok so see this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66536028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/665361/66536028.png[/img][/url] Both her parents are Unnamed. Both are exalted. That was 100% deliberately done [u]by me[/u]. I sent her parents off to a Light nest specifically to get an Imp hatchling and exalted both parents Unnamed because that's [i]what I wanted[/i] for this perma. I would be incredibly ticked off if they got some awful random names assigned later when the whole reason I bred for this dragon rather than buying an existing xxx maize imp from someone else was to be sure that the parents were Unnamed and would be exalted to stay Unnamed. Because I wanted it that way. Why should players like me lose control over our dragons that we own (including the ones we have exalted, which still belong to the account that exalted them), just to suit players who want control over dragons they [b]don't own[/b] anymore?
Re: Idea 1
Ok so see this dragon?
66536028.png
Both her parents are Unnamed. Both are exalted. That was 100% deliberately done by me.
I sent her parents off to a Light nest specifically to get an Imp hatchling and exalted both parents Unnamed because that's what I wanted for this perma.

I would be incredibly ticked off if they got some awful random names assigned later when the whole reason I bred for this dragon rather than buying an existing xxx maize imp from someone else was to be sure that the parents were Unnamed and would be exalted to stay Unnamed. Because I wanted it that way.

Why should players like me lose control over our dragons that we own (including the ones we have exalted, which still belong to the account that exalted them), just to suit players who want control over dragons they don't own anymore?
I just updated the second idea with a TL:DR because I wrote a ton. The main thing I like about it is that the user can choose not to use the "update/edit family" option if they don't wish, and the original biological bloodline for a dragon is preserved in another tab (cannot be edited).

I am also deleting the first idea because I got a consecutive "no" on that from everyone that commented (LOL).

Idea One (Discarded):

I believe unnamed dragons should be automatically given randomized names when they are exalted so it doesn't look bad on dragon bio page bloodlines. This way, people don't have to go out of their way to name them if they don't want to spend the time. I think that is a good compromise that doesn't require too much change that would effect gameplay.
I just updated the second idea with a TL:DR because I wrote a ton. The main thing I like about it is that the user can choose not to use the "update/edit family" option if they don't wish, and the original biological bloodline for a dragon is preserved in another tab (cannot be edited).

I am also deleting the first idea because I got a consecutive "no" on that from everyone that commented (LOL).

Idea One (Discarded):

I believe unnamed dragons should be automatically given randomized names when they are exalted so it doesn't look bad on dragon bio page bloodlines. This way, people don't have to go out of their way to name them if they don't want to spend the time. I think that is a good compromise that doesn't require too much change that would effect gameplay.
@PersimmonBird Ok that's 100% valid, I basically got rid of the first idea because many people agree with you (and honestly so do I). How do you feel about the second option assuming you don't have to use it, and other people's decision's won't effect you?
@PersimmonBird Ok that's 100% valid, I basically got rid of the first idea because many people agree with you (and honestly so do I). How do you feel about the second option assuming you don't have to use it, and other people's decision's won't effect you?
1 2 3 4 5 6