Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Site/Player Skin AH option
Don't think I've seen anyone suggest something like this yet? But I could be wrong >w>;;

It would be super nice if the auction house had a little option menu in the skins section for choosing by site skins and/or player skins like there is in the game database! It would make skin searching a lot more easier for things.
Don't think I've seen anyone suggest something like this yet? But I could be wrong >w>;;

It would be super nice if the auction house had a little option menu in the skins section for choosing by site skins and/or player skins like there is in the game database! It would make skin searching a lot more easier for things.
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
Support. Surprised this isn’t already an option
Support. Surprised this isn’t already an option

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Support, it would make things much easier
Support, it would make things much easier
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
Oh my goodness, please. I think this would lead to a lot more currency (mostly gems, I'm sure) being spent on skins! Just now I wanted to see what player skins were for sale at the moment, but... I can't! Not without wading through all the site skins I already know about first. And frankly that turned me away from the whole thing and now I'm typing here instead. Sigh.
Oh my goodness, please. I think this would lead to a lot more currency (mostly gems, I'm sure) being spent on skins! Just now I wanted to see what player skins were for sale at the moment, but... I can't! Not without wading through all the site skins I already know about first. And frankly that turned me away from the whole thing and now I'm typing here instead. Sigh.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Support. You can differentiate them in the item database, so the data is there. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BaNHGuh.jpg[/img]
Support. You can differentiate them in the item database, so the data is there.

BaNHGuh.jpg
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Support, it would prevent a lot of people from getting ripped off with overpriced fest skins and just eliminate a lot of frustration.
Support, it would prevent a lot of people from getting ripped off with overpriced fest skins and just eliminate a lot of frustration.
I will put something here eventually.
[quote name="Romaki" date="2021-04-19 02:26:48" ] Support. You can differentiate them in the item database, so the data is there. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BaNHGuh.jpg[/img] [/quote] Support! This would be a nice function in the AH.
Romaki wrote on 2021-04-19 02:26:48:
Support. You can differentiate them in the item database, so the data is there.

BaNHGuh.jpg

Support! This would be a nice function in the AH.
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
support! it would be a great way to find better skins without having to search for them on the database, plus most times when you find one it is not listed on the ah
support! it would be a great way to find better skins without having to search for them on the database, plus most times when you find one it is not listed on the ah
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I suspect that eventually the Database/Hoard filters will be added to the AH, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.
I suspect that eventually the Database/Hoard filters will be added to the AH, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I want this so bad.
I want this so bad.