Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Prevent people from exalting unnameds
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="Flirt" date="2021-01-27 12:38:16" ] Bruh if ur tired of this topic then why did you get the energy to make a comment like this? You aren’t contributing anything to the situation at all. [/quote] And how has your comment contributed to the discussion? ----- Anyways, if it isn't broken (and it's not), don't fix it. There is nothing wrong with the current system. I could maybe support a notice somewhere, but nothing like random names on birth or exaltation. [b][i][u]Name your dragons before you sell them.[/u][/i][/b]
Flirt wrote on 2021-01-27 12:38:16:
Bruh if ur tired of this topic then why did you get the energy to make a comment like this? You aren’t contributing anything to the situation at all.

And how has your comment contributed to the discussion?
Anyways, if it isn't broken (and it's not), don't fix it. There is nothing wrong with the current system. I could maybe support a notice somewhere, but nothing like random names on birth or exaltation. Name your dragons before you sell them.
ttGfSL1.png
[quote name="Doodlepede" date="2021-01-26 16:45:51" ] I kinda think if you might need a text reminder or any of these compromises or whatever, you should full-stop just leave and work on yourself.. no one needs that kind of toxicity and bullying, it has no place here nor anywhere else, and "Keep Your Hands To Yourself" is taught since at least kindergarten so there's honestly just no excuse for it. Kids need to learn to curate their own online experience and if they are incapable of doing that without this kind of behaviour, they shouldn't have the opportunity to harass others in the first place kind of harsh but I'm sick of this topic and I'm sick of toxic garbage. nobody has the right to try to harass other users by demanding they play the way you want them to, end of story, no exceptions, no compromises [/quote] lmao looks like i need to leave the site because "This dragon can be named for free, would you like to name it now?" is toxic bullying. Kinda thinking the people suggesting compromise might not be the ones here who need to work on ourselves, but y'know, adding text to make site rules and norms clearer is obviously just pandering because everyone should Just Know. Just... what the hell. What even has to go wrong in your mind that you're this upset by a text reminder that a newer player might want to name their dragon before they lose the ability to do so. Imagine being so psychic that you know every norm for a system you just encountered, has never been me.
Doodlepede wrote on 2021-01-26 16:45:51:
I kinda think if you might need a text reminder or any of these compromises or whatever, you should full-stop just leave and work on yourself.. no one needs that kind of toxicity and bullying, it has no place here nor anywhere else, and "Keep Your Hands To Yourself" is taught since at least kindergarten so there's honestly just no excuse for it. Kids need to learn to curate their own online experience and if they are incapable of doing that without this kind of behaviour, they shouldn't have the opportunity to harass others in the first place

kind of harsh but I'm sick of this topic and I'm sick of toxic garbage. nobody has the right to try to harass other users by demanding they play the way you want them to, end of story, no exceptions, no compromises
lmao looks like i need to leave the site because "This dragon can be named for free, would you like to name it now?" is toxic bullying. Kinda thinking the people suggesting compromise might not be the ones here who need to work on ourselves, but y'know, adding text to make site rules and norms clearer is obviously just pandering because everyone should Just Know. Just... what the hell. What even has to go wrong in your mind that you're this upset by a text reminder that a newer player might want to name their dragon before they lose the ability to do so. Imagine being so psychic that you know every norm for a system you just encountered, has never been me.
wq9PoXA.png
@Madarakita @aequorin I feel like this thread should be locked since it’s getting out of hand.
@Madarakita @aequorin I feel like this thread should be locked since it’s getting out of hand.
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2021-01-27 16:32:58" ] @Madarakita @aequorin I feel like this thread should be locked since it’s getting out of hand. [/quote] Definitely needs locked before full on fights break out.
Crowbar wrote on 2021-01-27 16:32:58:
Definitely needs locked before full on fights break out.
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
Things are getting a little too out of hand, so I'm going to go ahead and give this a lock. If you haven't already, please take a look at the Suggestions Forum Policy. Thank you!

Things are getting a little too out of hand, so I'm going to go ahead and give this a lock. If you haven't already, please take a look at the Suggestions Forum Policy. Thank you!

deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17