Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight aesthetic based apparel
1 2
I'd like a set of apparel but in flight aesthetics, for example, "spring celebration" and then a set of 11 items of how each flight celebrates spring (not necessarily meant for all to go together on the same dragon).
I'd like a set of apparel but in flight aesthetics, for example, "spring celebration" and then a set of 11 items of how each flight celebrates spring (not necessarily meant for all to go together on the same dragon).
JQQ3Fjt.png
Huge huge huge support for LOTS more elemental/regional/job or life based apparel.
Festival items are big flashy pieces, which are fun, and can add some strong flavor to an outfit but they aren't that useful if you want a variety of ways to portray how dragons live in their surroundings. And they're really unhelpful when you want a subtler look, big honking flaming swords* are nice if that's what you need, but if you want a fruit knife they don't really work as a substitute. We need some fruit knives too please.

Element is clearly a big part of how dragons live, it defines their habitat, their magic, the eyes and elemental affiliation of their hatchlings, and is a direct reflection of the living and present Gods they serve. Surely that is shown in their apparel in more ways than just occasional big items.

*I know there aren't festival items that are flaming swords. I just like the mental image of trying to peel an apple with a big *** sword all covered in flames as an illustration of what the current system is lacking.
Huge huge huge support for LOTS more elemental/regional/job or life based apparel.
Festival items are big flashy pieces, which are fun, and can add some strong flavor to an outfit but they aren't that useful if you want a variety of ways to portray how dragons live in their surroundings. And they're really unhelpful when you want a subtler look, big honking flaming swords* are nice if that's what you need, but if you want a fruit knife they don't really work as a substitute. We need some fruit knives too please.

Element is clearly a big part of how dragons live, it defines their habitat, their magic, the eyes and elemental affiliation of their hatchlings, and is a direct reflection of the living and present Gods they serve. Surely that is shown in their apparel in more ways than just occasional big items.

*I know there aren't festival items that are flaming swords. I just like the mental image of trying to peel an apple with a big *** sword all covered in flames as an illustration of what the current system is lacking.
Plague and shadow already have a non-flight holiday source of our aesthetic; Trickmurk. watch, watch, if they released non-holiday flight apparel, plague would get more green and plants and crap XD

okay jokes aside, it's about dang time, i think!
Plague and shadow already have a non-flight holiday source of our aesthetic; Trickmurk. watch, watch, if they released non-holiday flight apparel, plague would get more green and plants and crap XD

okay jokes aside, it's about dang time, i think!
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Support, I’d love to see more light themed apparel available all of the time, and I’d love to see what other flights would have too
Support, I’d love to see more light themed apparel available all of the time, and I’d love to see what other flights would have too
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I back to say why did ice get fairy wings? Last I checked ice didn’t have any fairy lore or anything that would really fit that style? It doesn’t even look like ice and why is it so blue?
I back to say why did ice get fairy wings? Last I checked ice didn’t have any fairy lore or anything that would really fit that style? It doesn’t even look like ice and why is it so blue?
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
Big support for this, huge, massive support,

Like, there's definitely already some apparel sets with flight connections (starsilks comes to mind) but I'd love to see more.

It would also be nice to have stuff that should be sets as separate pieces (such as the infamous boneyard bard),
or stuff that should have additional pieces to have additional pieces (why trickmirth tailcoat but no top hat?)

And hopefully if something like this happened we would start getting more unique fest. apparels like the butterflies that wind got or the companion comet.. fun nifty stuff
Big support for this, huge, massive support,

Like, there's definitely already some apparel sets with flight connections (starsilks comes to mind) but I'd love to see more.

It would also be nice to have stuff that should be sets as separate pieces (such as the infamous boneyard bard),
or stuff that should have additional pieces to have additional pieces (why trickmirth tailcoat but no top hat?)

And hopefully if something like this happened we would start getting more unique fest. apparels like the butterflies that wind got or the companion comet.. fun nifty stuff
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I agree. We already have a lot of apparel items that cater to a certain flight's aesthetic anyways (the seasonal winds, such as the winter one for ice, the brewable mushrooms for plague and shadow, the floral apparel for nature, etc) so why not more? I really like elemental aesthetics and think this is a great idea!

I think putting them in the coli as a drop from the venue that represents a flight is a good idea. So, fire themed apparel could drop from the Volcanic Vents, nature from the Rainsong Jungle, etc.
I agree. We already have a lot of apparel items that cater to a certain flight's aesthetic anyways (the seasonal winds, such as the winter one for ice, the brewable mushrooms for plague and shadow, the floral apparel for nature, etc) so why not more? I really like elemental aesthetics and think this is a great idea!

I think putting them in the coli as a drop from the venue that represents a flight is a good idea. So, fire themed apparel could drop from the Volcanic Vents, nature from the Rainsong Jungle, etc.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I love this idea! My reasoning? Lore. I love reading and learning about the lore of all the flights, even if I don't agree with all of it, it's still cool to see. Having apparel would add visual lore.
I love this idea! My reasoning? Lore. I love reading and learning about the lore of all the flights, even if I don't agree with all of it, it's still cool to see. Having apparel would add visual lore.
Y02PS6v.png
I'd love to see more Flight-themed Apparel outside of Festivals, whether it's more recolors or brand-new stuff. Maybe they can keep the original stuff to Festivals so it's more special and release recolors every few months in the Gem MP or something? Or make them rare Baldwin recipes (make them level 28 or something). Maybe to help keep them rare and special like normal Festival Apparel, they could only be available for a limited time, too, perhaps a few weeks or a month.
I'd love to see more Flight-themed Apparel outside of Festivals, whether it's more recolors or brand-new stuff. Maybe they can keep the original stuff to Festivals so it's more special and release recolors every few months in the Gem MP or something? Or make them rare Baldwin recipes (make them level 28 or something). Maybe to help keep them rare and special like normal Festival Apparel, they could only be available for a limited time, too, perhaps a few weeks or a month.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
I would love more apparel centered around flights/lore!!!! I enjoy some of the more modern clothing we get, like the tea sets and suits, but some more fantasy/elemental/flight rep based things to do with each flight would be very very cool (maybe not even fantasy based specifically, just more flight aligned apparel.)

Regional wear would be awesome, even just the idea that "x apparel is commonly worn by x flight as it is both fashion from the region and practical for the climate" sounds fun
I would love more apparel centered around flights/lore!!!! I enjoy some of the more modern clothing we get, like the tea sets and suits, but some more fantasy/elemental/flight rep based things to do with each flight would be very very cool (maybe not even fantasy based specifically, just more flight aligned apparel.)

Regional wear would be awesome, even just the idea that "x apparel is commonly worn by x flight as it is both fashion from the region and practical for the climate" sounds fun
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
1 2