Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Transmute cheap battlestones into gloop
1 2 3
If they got transmuted into a new category of thing, if it would be too complicated to make new recipes there could be a fun Swipp category that required different numbers of different colors! Just spitballing here, I like your idea!
If they got transmuted into a new category of thing, if it would be too complicated to make new recipes there could be a fun Swipp category that required different numbers of different colors! Just spitballing here, I like your idea!
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
I support melting down of cheap battlestones into a new type of transmutation, so long as there are new recipes that will utilize these transmutations (and frankly, I'd like more new recipes at Baldwin's). Yes, you can hoardsell and I usually do that with my cheap battlestones because listing them on the AH at rock-bottom price doesn't get rid of them, but making them a Baldwinable (this is a word now) item would make them actually worth something.

With regards to the health potions, it would be interesting to see these as required ingredients for making genes or breechanges for new breeds or maybe even, like, doctor apparel.
I support melting down of cheap battlestones into a new type of transmutation, so long as there are new recipes that will utilize these transmutations (and frankly, I'd like more new recipes at Baldwin's). Yes, you can hoardsell and I usually do that with my cheap battlestones because listing them on the AH at rock-bottom price doesn't get rid of them, but making them a Baldwinable (this is a word now) item would make them actually worth something.

With regards to the health potions, it would be interesting to see these as required ingredients for making genes or breechanges for new breeds or maybe even, like, doctor apparel.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support, I have so many of the lesser battle stones from Coli grinding and this would be a nice way of getting rid of them in exchange for something that could be more useful.
Support, I have so many of the lesser battle stones from Coli grinding and this would be a nice way of getting rid of them in exchange for something that could be more useful.
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Support, into the cauldron with ye. If we get something cool out of it then even better.
Support, into the cauldron with ye. If we get something cool out of it then even better.
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
Support
I never use them and they don't really sell well so I just collect them up over time and they collect dust
Support
I never use them and they don't really sell well so I just collect them up over time and they collect dust
Support. And a suggestion to go with it. One of the first recipes for it could be used in sort of a trade up feature for health potions. Making a recipes require gloop and the potions would help get rid of otherwise useless items, while also giving a entrance into more recipes that would require gloop.
Support. And a suggestion to go with it. One of the first recipes for it could be used in sort of a trade up feature for health potions. Making a recipes require gloop and the potions would help get rid of otherwise useless items, while also giving a entrance into more recipes that would require gloop.
I support adding a category for Battle items. I wouldn't be *that* much of a hassle to have another thing to melt for, and the current level is 28 for brewing, yet the highest level recipe is 25. They could easily introduce level 26-28 recipes involving gloop or whatever comes from melting Battle items.

And the argument of "people would have to gather them"...well, for one, people have to gather ANYTHING to melt it down, and for another, it would just be a matter of people buying them from others, like it is for any other instance of "people who don't/can't Coli can buy stuff being sold by people who do". Minor Health Potions drop left and right, for me at least, and Battlestones themselves drop fairly often as well. There'd definitely be a lot of people selling them who Coli but don't need them because they don't use Baldwin.

Please let us use Battle items, devs. Right now the only real use a majority of them have is unlocking Hibden slots and getting yote at Crim's face when she asks for them.
I support adding a category for Battle items. I wouldn't be *that* much of a hassle to have another thing to melt for, and the current level is 28 for brewing, yet the highest level recipe is 25. They could easily introduce level 26-28 recipes involving gloop or whatever comes from melting Battle items.

And the argument of "people would have to gather them"...well, for one, people have to gather ANYTHING to melt it down, and for another, it would just be a matter of people buying them from others, like it is for any other instance of "people who don't/can't Coli can buy stuff being sold by people who do". Minor Health Potions drop left and right, for me at least, and Battlestones themselves drop fairly often as well. There'd definitely be a lot of people selling them who Coli but don't need them because they don't use Baldwin.

Please let us use Battle items, devs. Right now the only real use a majority of them have is unlocking Hibden slots and getting yote at Crim's face when she asks for them.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
1 2 3