Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | banned acc = no featured dragon
1 2 3
Support, this makes tons of sense.
Support, this makes tons of sense.
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2021-01-13 08:45:11" ] I could actually get behind that - I don't mind inactive accounts getting likes, but banned accounts absolutely shouldn't [/quote] Every banned account has their reason to be gone. I agree wholeheartedly that it shouldn't show their dragons on the front page if they are banned.
Corviknight wrote on 2021-01-13 08:45:11:
I could actually get behind that - I don't mind inactive accounts getting likes, but banned accounts absolutely shouldn't

Every banned account has their reason to be gone. I agree wholeheartedly that it shouldn't show their dragons on the front page if they are banned.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I don't know, I'd mainly support it if the ability to block profile messages comes first as sometimes the flood of "I saw your dragon on the front page" is a bit annoying and removing banned accounts means a tiny bit more chance of my dragons to be shown.
I don't know, I'd mainly support it if the ability to block profile messages comes first as sometimes the flood of "I saw your dragon on the front page" is a bit annoying and removing banned accounts means a tiny bit more chance of my dragons to be shown.
There's a reason they're banned and they can't enjoy the likes since I don't think they can see them. Plus it'd give the non-banned people a chance of getting featured.
There's a reason they're banned and they can't enjoy the likes since I don't think they can see them. Plus it'd give the non-banned people a chance of getting featured.
FD1rkPC.png
the dragons still exist so no support. its random game data and unless the dragon gets deleted it has a chance to be on there.
the dragons still exist so no support. its random game data and unless the dragon gets deleted it has a chance to be on there.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Support. Featuring rulebreakers who did something so awful they got banned is kiiiiind of counterproductive to denying them use and attention.
Support. Featuring rulebreakers who did something so awful they got banned is kiiiiind of counterproductive to denying them use and attention.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I didn't even realize banned accounts could be featured, I always assumed banned accounts couldn't be featured in the first place since that seems pretty logical. definitely support, we shouldn't be giving attention to users who got banned
I didn't even realize banned accounts could be featured, I always assumed banned accounts couldn't be featured in the first place since that seems pretty logical. definitely support, we shouldn't be giving attention to users who got banned
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
Support.

One of my favorite things to do on this site is to compliment the dragons who were featured on the front page and it's a little jarring when it is on a banned account. Not because I can't like/compliment the dragon but because it's drawing attention to someone who broke TOS and shouldn't have attention drawn to them to begin with. If you can't search for a banned user with the in-game search engine, why can we discover their username via spotlight?

I do want to point out that you can search for a dragon on a banned account via the in-game search so I can see WHY those dragons still get featured since their code is still in the database to be pulled but obviously this is just a mere oversight and would be pretty cool if they were removed. It won't hurt anyone.

(I came across at least 5 banned dragons this week)
Support.

One of my favorite things to do on this site is to compliment the dragons who were featured on the front page and it's a little jarring when it is on a banned account. Not because I can't like/compliment the dragon but because it's drawing attention to someone who broke TOS and shouldn't have attention drawn to them to begin with. If you can't search for a banned user with the in-game search engine, why can we discover their username via spotlight?

I do want to point out that you can search for a dragon on a banned account via the in-game search so I can see WHY those dragons still get featured since their code is still in the database to be pulled but obviously this is just a mere oversight and would be pretty cool if they were removed. It won't hurt anyone.

(I came across at least 5 banned dragons this week)
BuDq0ZK.gif
I don't really know; this seems kind of unnecessary, in all honesty. If it's even possible, I definitely wouldn't complain or really notice, but I don't think a banned person's dragon being on the front page for a minute affects the site overall
I don't really know; this seems kind of unnecessary, in all honesty. If it's even possible, I definitely wouldn't complain or really notice, but I don't think a banned person's dragon being on the front page for a minute affects the site overall
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
Support. I think banned accounts should be unavailable for viewing to begin with.
Support. I think banned accounts should be unavailable for viewing to begin with.
1 2 3