Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | banned acc = no featured dragon
1 2 3
on the "random dragon" thing, isn't there a possibility that staff could filter out banned accounts and prevent their dragons from showing up on there? it seems easy enough. it looks bad to guests who view the site and get the unfortunate RNG of seeing a random dragon belong to somebody who was banned long ago.

not only that, but i want to throw likes on the featured dragon! it makes sense for the banned account to not be able to have liked dragons, but it doesn't make sense that the banned accounts show up in the first place.
on the "random dragon" thing, isn't there a possibility that staff could filter out banned accounts and prevent their dragons from showing up on there? it seems easy enough. it looks bad to guests who view the site and get the unfortunate RNG of seeing a random dragon belong to somebody who was banned long ago.

not only that, but i want to throw likes on the featured dragon! it makes sense for the banned account to not be able to have liked dragons, but it doesn't make sense that the banned accounts show up in the first place.
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
I could actually get behind that - I don't mind inactive accounts getting likes, but banned accounts absolutely shouldn't
I could actually get behind that - I don't mind inactive accounts getting likes, but banned accounts absolutely shouldn't
It does absolutely make sense that banned accounts shouldn't be featured in the random dragon.
It does absolutely make sense that banned accounts shouldn't be featured in the random dragon.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
This is one 'remove X dragons from random dragon feature' I support.

Those dragons from banned accounts might have been there as the result of some sort of activity that was against the site rules, such as I believe there is a gen1 imperial on a banned account.

Those dragons from banned accounts might have been there as the result of some sort of activity that was against the site rules, such as I believe there is a gen1 imperial on a banned account.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-01-13 09:25:21" ] This is one 'remove X dragons from random dragon feature' I support. [/quote] Same. It's the one exception I can see (beyond giving people a choice to opt out).
Jemadar wrote on 2021-01-13 09:25:21:

Same. It's the one exception I can see (beyond giving people a choice to opt out).
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Unlike with inactive dragons I can see why this would be beneficial, sure
Unlike with inactive dragons I can see why this would be beneficial, sure
wq9PoXA.png
Yeah, I support this. I don't understand why it's not already a thing, it just makes logical sense that a banned/locked account shouldn't have dragons showing up on the front page.
Yeah, I support this. I don't understand why it's not already a thing, it just makes logical sense that a banned/locked account shouldn't have dragons showing up on the front page.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I support because whats the point, of featuring an account like that? Ive seen this at least once that i can remember. even if the player is just in self-exile they really shouldn't be on the front page its a bad look for FR that person was removed or self-exiled for a reason and its really weird to put them in a spotlight like that. Jan 20th edit:I found an actual example of a locked account getting featured/spotlit A locked/banned account is featured this dragon was featured, (url removed) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/139063/13906239.png[/img]
I support because whats the point, of featuring an account like that?

Ive seen this at least once that i can remember.
even if the player is just in self-exile they really shouldn't be on the front page its a bad look for FR

that person was removed or self-exiled for a reason and its really weird to put them in a spotlight like that.

Jan 20th edit:I found an actual example of a locked account getting featured/spotlit
A locked/banned account is featured
this dragon was featured, (url removed)
13906239.png
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Support! Makes complete sense. [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Support! Makes complete sense.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Oh, is that why sometimes I can't like the featured dragon. Support; it's kind of strange to me that staff is showing off, uh, banned users' work, even if the dragon in question is beautiful--like Jemadar said, perhaps even because the dragon in question is beautiful.
Oh, is that why sometimes I can't like the featured dragon. Support; it's kind of strange to me that staff is showing off, uh, banned users' work, even if the dragon in question is beautiful--like Jemadar said, perhaps even because the dragon in question is beautiful.
1 2 3