Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Normal Scrolling Please [Hoard]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
I at least wish the floating bottom bar had an option to be like half the size it currently is. It feels so cramped.
I at least wish the floating bottom bar had an option to be like half the size it currently is. It feels so cramped.
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
Support. It's really awkward right now and I prefer the old way of "scrolling" through items. If not that, do what it does in Crossroads with the scrolling. The current way feels too unnatural.

Other than that I actually love the update.
Support. It's really awkward right now and I prefer the old way of "scrolling" through items. If not that, do what it does in Crossroads with the scrolling. The current way feels too unnatural.

Other than that I actually love the update.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-10-22 07:07:21" ] Support. I would prefer the visible scrolling. About what we have when taking the dragon to the customisation side. I did this very quick mock-up version. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WGKRtP2.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Support, especially something like this mock-up would be ideal. Like others have said, the current system is really motion sickness inducing. This mock-up fixes that issue while still making it easy to perform actions on items whenever you want to instead of having to scroll to the bottom of the page.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-10-22 07:07:21:
Support. I would prefer the visible scrolling. About what we have when taking the dragon to the customisation side. I did this very quick mock-up version.
WGKRtP2.png
Support, especially something like this mock-up would be ideal. Like others have said, the current system is really motion sickness inducing. This mock-up fixes that issue while still making it easy to perform actions on items whenever you want to instead of having to scroll to the bottom of the page.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
Came to the suestions to ask or this.
PLEASE it bothers me so much that I have to scroll so much to see the whole page just because the bar wants to follow me around.

At least make it an option?
Came to the suestions to ask or this.
PLEASE it bothers me so much that I have to scroll so much to see the whole page just because the bar wants to follow me around.

At least make it an option?
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
All the support! I absolutely love the update! Makes everything so much easier. Still, it would look much better and feel less strange without the fade and the weird scrolling. I don't mind if I have to scroll down normally, but the one we have now is... weird. xD
All the support! I absolutely love the update! Makes everything so much easier. Still, it would look much better and feel less strange without the fade and the weird scrolling. I don't mind if I have to scroll down normally, but the one we have now is... weird. xD
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
I absolutely support this! I want it to be a small, solid bar with no fade. It takes up way too much room on my screen. And the down arrows implied you could click them to make it go down, and it didn't work.... But anyway, it could be like, half the height, I think approximately. It only needs a little bit of white above and below the buttons. The fade takes up so much space, for no reason.

I think it's a nice idea for people to be able to have the bar go up and down, especially on longer pages where they may want to vault things sporadically or whatever. But not everyone will want this. So I want a toggle, kinda like the AH, where it says "Keep this locked at the bottom", and then it will never follow your screen, and wait patiently at the bottom like a good little bar. But those who want it following, like those who want the AH search menu to stay popped or unpopped, have an option. Options are nice.
I absolutely support this! I want it to be a small, solid bar with no fade. It takes up way too much room on my screen. And the down arrows implied you could click them to make it go down, and it didn't work.... But anyway, it could be like, half the height, I think approximately. It only needs a little bit of white above and below the buttons. The fade takes up so much space, for no reason.

I think it's a nice idea for people to be able to have the bar go up and down, especially on longer pages where they may want to vault things sporadically or whatever. But not everyone will want this. So I want a toggle, kinda like the AH, where it says "Keep this locked at the bottom", and then it will never follow your screen, and wait patiently at the bottom like a good little bar. But those who want it following, like those who want the AH search menu to stay popped or unpopped, have an option. Options are nice.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
support!! scrolling is hard to navigate my hoard and makes it even harder to click on items. also gives me motion sickness ;v;
support!! scrolling is hard to navigate my hoard and makes it even harder to click on items. also gives me motion sickness ;v;
rPflwkH.png
Support. I don't normally support these because I get accustomed to the changes but the scrolling is just different compared to everyone else and I wish it wasn't.
Support. I don't normally support these because I get accustomed to the changes but the scrolling is just different compared to everyone else and I wish it wasn't.
Support! I actually didnt see what the problem was until i got onto my laptop and oh my. That fade is ridiculous. I’d much rather have a scroll bar imo
Support! I actually didnt see what the problem was until i got onto my laptop and oh my. That fade is ridiculous. I’d much rather have a scroll bar imo
bVzIUfv.png
Support. My brain, it hurts...
Support. My brain, it hurts...
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17