Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Normal Scrolling Please [Hoard]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Support this 100%, I love the new update and this is the only thing that really annoys me about it.
Support this 100%, I love the new update and this is the only thing that really annoys me about it.
n2Yio0g.png
Wholeheartedly support this. Its especially a stark difference when looking at mobile vs desktop. On desktop I can only see about 1 and 1/8 rows of items before the bar thing appears. On mobile this does not happen. The bar makes it very difficult for me to parse what row I'm looking at/what items I'm trying to select.

EDIT 10/30/2020
After having this be live for a bit, I can safely say that the gradient and scrolling display is actively making me avoid my hoard. It is visually so difficult to keep track of what's going on that I no longer want to look in my hoard/vault for things and instead just hope I have them.
Wholeheartedly support this. Its especially a stark difference when looking at mobile vs desktop. On desktop I can only see about 1 and 1/8 rows of items before the bar thing appears. On mobile this does not happen. The bar makes it very difficult for me to parse what row I'm looking at/what items I'm trying to select.

EDIT 10/30/2020
After having this be live for a bit, I can safely say that the gradient and scrolling display is actively making me avoid my hoard. It is visually so difficult to keep track of what's going on that I no longer want to look in my hoard/vault for things and instead just hope I have them.
Wdr4Smc.png {Call me Sweden or Bridge} Wdr4Smc.png
witch_in_the_well_by_almondowls-d80vqrk.gif
support!!!! its so weird and unsettling lol its so annoying
i hope they actually listen and turn back and change this time (:
support!!!! its so weird and unsettling lol its so annoying
i hope they actually listen and turn back and change this time (:
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
Please make it so we can toggle and have the bottom bar stay at the bottom of the page. On my laptop, the screen isn't big enough for me to see all my items since they've been enlarged and its a pain.
Please make it so we can toggle and have the bottom bar stay at the bottom of the page. On my laptop, the screen isn't big enough for me to see all my items since they've been enlarged and its a pain.
uCR5SCW.png
Yes, I'd love an option to lock the bar at the bottom (where it should have been left) so it doesn't scroll with the page.
Yes, I'd love an option to lock the bar at the bottom (where it should have been left) so it doesn't scroll with the page.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Support!! I really want the buttons to stay at the bottom, and the white fade to go away. Make it togglable if you need to, but on my laptop it takes up way too much of my screen and I can barely see 2 rows of items at once. This makes my hoard way less usable, which I don't think was the intent of this update!

All the other features are pretty great, it's just this weird "feature" that makes it impossible to use my hoard in a pleasant and efficient way anymore.
Support!! I really want the buttons to stay at the bottom, and the white fade to go away. Make it togglable if you need to, but on my laptop it takes up way too much of my screen and I can barely see 2 rows of items at once. This makes my hoard way less usable, which I don't think was the intent of this update!

All the other features are pretty great, it's just this weird "feature" that makes it impossible to use my hoard in a pleasant and efficient way anymore.
Support! It's fine on my tablet, because I can just see the whole page, but on my pc, I can only see the top three rows and then completely miss the bottom row. I would much prefer to just be able to see the entire page, like we could before the update.
Support! It's fine on my tablet, because I can just see the whole page, but on my pc, I can only see the top three rows and then completely miss the bottom row. I would much prefer to just be able to see the entire page, like we could before the update.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
Support. It's been giving me a huge headache. I stay scrolled all the way down so I don't have to look at the fade (which sadly makes it that i can't see all my items). I would much rather have the buttons not stick. At least maybe give us the option? (stick or not)
Support. It's been giving me a huge headache. I stay scrolled all the way down so I don't have to look at the fade (which sadly makes it that i can't see all my items). I would much rather have the buttons not stick. At least maybe give us the option? (stick or not)
Absolute huge support for this. The bestiary has extended listings for their content, why not the Hoard? It really feels useless to change the amount of items-per-page with how it scrolls right now to be honest! It feels really awkward and a bit of a hassle to navigate through large piles of items this way. I love the update in general, but this is one of those things that I feel could be improved, or at least have an option for either version!
Absolute huge support for this. The bestiary has extended listings for their content, why not the Hoard? It really feels useless to change the amount of items-per-page with how it scrolls right now to be honest! It feels really awkward and a bit of a hassle to navigate through large piles of items this way. I love the update in general, but this is one of those things that I feel could be improved, or at least have an option for either version!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Support. I want it to work like it did before in the sense that the whole page loads like normal. Like the lair page or any other page on site. There's certainly no need to make the scroll so completely different and complicated. It's really weird on the eyes and makes me feel nauseated. Which is really unfortunate because the hoard adds a lot of nice things but I can't enjoy it because this addition makes me feel sick. Just leave the buttons at the bottom of the page like the old hoard did, get rid of the fade and load a whole page. Please. This. Keep it like this or have the option to turn the hover bar and fade off. The fact that I have to zoom out to get the effect that it should have in the first place is disappointing. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/1RGjzRVx/Screenshot-5.png[/img]
Support. I want it to work like it did before in the sense that the whole page loads like normal. Like the lair page or any other page on site. There's certainly no need to make the scroll so completely different and complicated. It's really weird on the eyes and makes me feel nauseated. Which is really unfortunate because the hoard adds a lot of nice things but I can't enjoy it because this addition makes me feel sick.

Just leave the buttons at the bottom of the page like the old hoard did, get rid of the fade and load a whole page. Please.

This. Keep it like this or have the option to turn the hover bar and fade off. The fact that I have to zoom out to get the effect that it should have in the first place is disappointing.
Screenshot-5.png
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17