Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Normal Scrolling Please [Hoard]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
support
support
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
support! please normal no-fading scrolling, at least as an option we can toggle! i love the update so far, but that is a single thing that is absolutely uncomfy.
support! please normal no-fading scrolling, at least as an option we can toggle! i love the update so far, but that is a single thing that is absolutely uncomfy.
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
Support! I actually came here to suggest this because the "hook" is giving me a headache ;-; Thank goodness someone already made a thread.
Support! I actually came here to suggest this because the "hook" is giving me a headache ;-; Thank goodness someone already made a thread.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[quote name="RedWillia" date="2020-10-22 08:16:41" ] Oh, yes - I am kinda confused what is the point of having the option of 24/42/56 items per page then, it's not like I am actually seeing more items per page (well, unless I zoom out to 50% but then I can't read any numbers...). And mind, I play on a slightly bigger than usual laptop, so I have no idea what people with smaller screens even see. [/quote] FWIW, as someone with a smallish screen and a ton of items in my hoard and vault: it's useful to me because if I'm mass-selecting everything I have to do it [i]way[/i] less times; I've been flipping through virtual stacks on/off as I organize so changing the items per page when it's useful has also been a thing. Earlier I went through and dumped [i]everything[/i] that was used for Baldwin/Swipp/HibDen in the vault, which was just "filter by use:any, select all -> send to vault" for the many many pages that was (since you can't use select all with virtual stacks so I had it off). It would have been many, many more pages and many, many more clicks otherwise. This is the same reason the floating bar has been useful to me; mass organization without having to pick through every single item individually or scroll down to the very bottom for every page. That's why, if this suggestion goes through, I would love it to be a toggle or an option to keep the floating bar.
RedWillia wrote on 2020-10-22 08:16:41:
Oh, yes - I am kinda confused what is the point of having the option of 24/42/56 items per page then, it's not like I am actually seeing more items per page (well, unless I zoom out to 50% but then I can't read any numbers...). And mind, I play on a slightly bigger than usual laptop, so I have no idea what people with smaller screens even see.

FWIW, as someone with a smallish screen and a ton of items in my hoard and vault: it's useful to me because if I'm mass-selecting everything I have to do it way less times; I've been flipping through virtual stacks on/off as I organize so changing the items per page when it's useful has also been a thing. Earlier I went through and dumped everything that was used for Baldwin/Swipp/HibDen in the vault, which was just "filter by use:any, select all -> send to vault" for the many many pages that was (since you can't use select all with virtual stacks so I had it off).

It would have been many, many more pages and many, many more clicks otherwise. This is the same reason the floating bar has been useful to me; mass organization without having to pick through every single item individually or scroll down to the very bottom for every page. That's why, if this suggestion goes through, I would love it to be a toggle or an option to keep the floating bar.
Support, I really don't like the hook or the white fade!
Support, I really don't like the hook or the white fade!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Support to make it a toggle option or find some other compromize. At normal size I see only the first line of items before the white fade bar gets in the way and it makes me feel like the rest of my hoard doesn't even exist.
Support to make it a toggle option or find some other compromize. At normal size I see only the first line of items before the white fade bar gets in the way and it makes me feel like the rest of my hoard doesn't even exist.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Support, it's the only thing I really dislike about this update.
Support, it's the only thing I really dislike about this update.
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
Support. Something has to be done about this. Because whatever its doing right now is really motion sick inducing.

Looking for a keep expanded view or something.
Support. Something has to be done about this. Because whatever its doing right now is really motion sick inducing.

Looking for a keep expanded view or something.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
Support
The current set up has me a little nauseous.
Hoard update looking good otherwise though!! ♥
Support
The current set up has me a little nauseous.
Hoard update looking good otherwise though!! ♥
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
Support. A toggle for it to be on or off would be nice. Removing the fade would be awesome too!
Support. A toggle for it to be on or off would be nice. Removing the fade would be awesome too!
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17