Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Normal Scrolling Please [Hoard]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Support. I also love everything else about this update, just not this. My screen can very easily fit everything on the page, so it's really annoying that it still hides items from my view at first.
Support. I also love everything else about this update, just not this. My screen can very easily fit everything on the page, so it's really annoying that it still hides items from my view at first.
i support at least an [i]option [/i]to have the bar not snap to the bottom. my screen is only 1440x900 and thus the entire thing never fits in [img]https://i.ibb.co/kBZ4HDT/image.png[/img]
i support at least an option to have the bar not snap to the bottom. my screen is only 1440x900 and thus the entire thing never fits in
image.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Support, as I agree with everyone else! [quote name="Croissants" date="2020-10-22 06:52:59" ] Support.. on the old hoard ui i could see a full page and now i keep missing things looking for stuff because i cant see half the page without zooming out to 75% at which point i cant see anything anyway [/quote] I prefer to see all items at once than that.. "weird" scrolling and fading white..?
Support, as I agree with everyone else!
Croissants wrote on 2020-10-22 06:52:59:
Support.. on the old hoard ui i could see a full page and now i keep missing things looking for stuff because i cant see half the page without zooming out to 75% at which point i cant see anything anyway
I prefer to see all items at once than that.. "weird" scrolling and fading white..?
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

I gotta say I support this. It's really annoying to have the bar follow you around when it's not all that useful 90% of the time.
I gotta say I support this. It's really annoying to have the bar follow you around when it's not all that useful 90% of the time.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support! Asides the load circle and some overall clunkiness, this is one of the biggest things I dislike about the new hoard. It's distracting, it takes up place and looks kinda bad. Edit: I play FR a lot in split screen, and man does this look weird like that. It scrolls horizontally, which makes sense, but I feel like this menu should [i]not[/i] bleed into the sidebar of the site. 0 knowledge of coding, but restricting this bar to the "main" part of the site, maybe resize it to fit the window or something. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529809219134816289/768851775155339264/unknown.png[/img]
Support! Asides the load circle and some overall clunkiness, this is one of the biggest things I dislike about the new hoard.
It's distracting, it takes up place and looks kinda bad.

Edit: I play FR a lot in split screen, and man does this look weird like that.
It scrolls horizontally, which makes sense, but I feel like this menu should not bleed into the sidebar of the site. 0 knowledge of coding, but restricting this bar to the "main" part of the site, maybe resize it to fit the window or something.

unknown.png
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Support, I love the hoard update and the fade is super fancy but it does get in the way.
Support, I love the hoard update and the fade is super fancy but it does get in the way.
Just came here to beg for the bottom to be unstuck. Floating UI elements can seem very useful, but I find that it takes up way too much space and I can't see the items. I don't mind scrolling to the bottom of the page to take actions.

Or at least have a toggle for it... I am aware I may just be very used to the old hoard, but it feels so odd here.
Just came here to beg for the bottom to be unstuck. Floating UI elements can seem very useful, but I find that it takes up way too much space and I can't see the items. I don't mind scrolling to the bottom of the page to take actions.

Or at least have a toggle for it... I am aware I may just be very used to the old hoard, but it feels so odd here.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Big support. I would love to be able to toggle this on or off. I have a large monitor and I can still only see two rows of items before I have to scroll. I would much rather have it locked to the bottom and just scroll down.
Big support. I would love to be able to toggle this on or off. I have a large monitor and I can still only see two rows of items before I have to scroll. I would much rather have it locked to the bottom and just scroll down.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Oh, yes - I am kinda confused what is the point of having the option of 24/42/56 items per page then, it's not like I am actually seeing more items per page (well, unless I zoom out to 50% but then I can't read any numbers...). And mind, I play on a slightly bigger than usual laptop, so I have no idea what people with smaller screens even see.

EDIT:
Compare and contrast with changing dragon numbers in lair - if I pick 4/5 per row or if I add more or fewer dragons to a page, I actually see the change. In hoard, I change the option and... nothing, still same haze and still same 1.5-2 rows.
Oh, yes - I am kinda confused what is the point of having the option of 24/42/56 items per page then, it's not like I am actually seeing more items per page (well, unless I zoom out to 50% but then I can't read any numbers...). And mind, I play on a slightly bigger than usual laptop, so I have no idea what people with smaller screens even see.

EDIT:
Compare and contrast with changing dragon numbers in lair - if I pick 4/5 per row or if I add more or fewer dragons to a page, I actually see the change. In hoard, I change the option and... nothing, still same haze and still same 1.5-2 rows.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Support- at least a feature to disable/enable it in settings, for those who like the change.
Support- at least a feature to disable/enable it in settings, for those who like the change.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17