Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lock Dragons
1 2 3
You, my friend, have my full support. As someone who has FAR too many dragons (more than half of my nakie lair dragons only have familiars cuz I accidently exalted one of my 5 digits back before the Hibernal den was a thing), I 100% support something like this.

I can't speak for other people, but I tend to go through spurts where I will purchase a lot of dragons who have nice looking colour combos, but I haven't thought about new genes/outfits. I often don't dress dragons until their colours/genes are to my satisfaction.
You, my friend, have my full support. As someone who has FAR too many dragons (more than half of my nakie lair dragons only have familiars cuz I accidently exalted one of my 5 digits back before the Hibernal den was a thing), I 100% support something like this.

I can't speak for other people, but I tend to go through spurts where I will purchase a lot of dragons who have nice looking colour combos, but I haven't thought about new genes/outfits. I often don't dress dragons until their colours/genes are to my satisfaction.
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
i want this but for coli. i would love a feature that block certain dragon from appearing on the list from "organize party", so we can have only our fighters to pick, and not random perma derg that have no need to be here except flooding the party thingy.
(it's maybe not usefull at all, but i would like that a lot, as i train perma to lvl 10 if they don't need full lvl 25 for lore reasons)
i want this but for coli. i would love a feature that block certain dragon from appearing on the list from "organize party", so we can have only our fighters to pick, and not random perma derg that have no need to be here except flooding the party thingy.
(it's maybe not usefull at all, but i would like that a lot, as i train perma to lvl 10 if they don't need full lvl 25 for lore reasons)
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
support, sometimes i just don't know what scene/familiar/skin to put on my ancients.
support, sometimes i just don't know what scene/familiar/skin to put on my ancients.
Yes please. Support. I don't understand why this wasn't integrated with the release of hibernal den and lair revamp anyway (dragons in hibden cannot be exalted)....

I sell familiars once they're awakened, not all dragons can wear apparel/skins (permababies, ancients, lore reasons, personal taste).
Yes please. Support. I don't understand why this wasn't integrated with the release of hibernal den and lair revamp anyway (dragons in hibden cannot be exalted)....

I sell familiars once they're awakened, not all dragons can wear apparel/skins (permababies, ancients, lore reasons, personal taste).
88752870.png90231961.png
Support!
Support!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
PLEASE?

as a disabled player, there are dergs I keep naked & familiar-less to participate more easily in games, trades, all sorts of things. The same weak eyes and clutzy hands that make it hard for me to sort through the multi-step process of taking accessories on and of, also keeps me living in fear of accidentally exalting a derg I am just trying to scry or sell.

When I read about "accidental exalts", a LOT of them seem to come from players like me who have physical and neurological challenges.

An one click toggle to opt out of exalting would be a huge help for players like me. Hey, I would happily take it even as a "treasure sink"--a lair-wide upgrade that I could pay for.
PLEASE?

as a disabled player, there are dergs I keep naked & familiar-less to participate more easily in games, trades, all sorts of things. The same weak eyes and clutzy hands that make it hard for me to sort through the multi-step process of taking accessories on and of, also keeps me living in fear of accidentally exalting a derg I am just trying to scry or sell.

When I read about "accidental exalts", a LOT of them seem to come from players like me who have physical and neurological challenges.

An one click toggle to opt out of exalting would be a huge help for players like me. Hey, I would happily take it even as a "treasure sink"--a lair-wide upgrade that I could pay for.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
Support. And maybe locks for stuff like breeding, coliseum, or more if there's any I don't know about. It doesn't really make sense to not support this just because we have apparels, familiars, skins, or hibden to use. People would sometimes prefer these to remain as aesthetics, and not as the only safeguard against exalts.

Also, imagine you have 215 dragons and you have to protect all of them. The cheapest thing to buy is 3kt which adds up to 645kt, assuming you have nothing to start with. For some people, this can be pretty expensive to get. The safeguards should be free, and no one should have to be concerned to place something on their dragon when something like this can be free.
Support. And maybe locks for stuff like breeding, coliseum, or more if there's any I don't know about. It doesn't really make sense to not support this just because we have apparels, familiars, skins, or hibden to use. People would sometimes prefer these to remain as aesthetics, and not as the only safeguard against exalts.

Also, imagine you have 215 dragons and you have to protect all of them. The cheapest thing to buy is 3kt which adds up to 645kt, assuming you have nothing to start with. For some people, this can be pretty expensive to get. The safeguards should be free, and no one should have to be concerned to place something on their dragon when something like this can be free.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Support. I had a dragon I'd bought for 40kt some years ago, which was very expensive for me at the time. During Dom I had exalted her, and I still feel that pain.

I realize there's tiny apparel pieces and familiars or putting it into the hibden, but for dragons I'd rather have bare or on the first page of my lair it's a little displeasing, which is more of a me problem.
Support. I had a dragon I'd bought for 40kt some years ago, which was very expensive for me at the time. During Dom I had exalted her, and I still feel that pain.

I realize there's tiny apparel pieces and familiars or putting it into the hibden, but for dragons I'd rather have bare or on the first page of my lair it's a little displeasing, which is more of a me problem.
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png
Something that wouod make this feature super useful to me would be the ability to lock and unlock many dragons at once from the edit lair page. This would make it easier to keep fodder dragons off the sales page
Something that wouod make this feature super useful to me would be the ability to lock and unlock many dragons at once from the edit lair page. This would make it easier to keep fodder dragons off the sales page
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
1 2 3