Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | sort by lair tab in coliseum
1 2 3
Support, I play a lot of coliseum games in addition to generic fodder-leveling so keeping my tabs distinct in the coli would certainly be a plus for me
Support, I play a lot of coliseum games in addition to generic fodder-leveling so keeping my tabs distinct in the coli would certainly be a plus for me

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
Support, there should be a filter for tabs so you can load JUST the tab you need. I have the inbox/fodder tab first in my lair because that makes it easiest to use the "lair order" sort to see the dragons I need to train and helps with the miserable lag on that page because at least the ones at top load soonest. But I HATE that that's the first tab people see when visiting my lair.

We can already filter by tab in a bunch of other places (using scrolls, selecting a dragon in the Dressing Room, etc), there's no reason not to have it when creating a coliseum party.
Support, there should be a filter for tabs so you can load JUST the tab you need. I have the inbox/fodder tab first in my lair because that makes it easiest to use the "lair order" sort to see the dragons I need to train and helps with the miserable lag on that page because at least the ones at top load soonest. But I HATE that that's the first tab people see when visiting my lair.

We can already filter by tab in a bunch of other places (using scrolls, selecting a dragon in the Dressing Room, etc), there's no reason not to have it when creating a coliseum party.
Support.
While (hint for others) I jast lvl 2-3 lvl those dragons that not exalters I wunderstand those who wana keep them unleveled.
Support.
While (hint for others) I jast lvl 2-3 lvl those dragons that not exalters I wunderstand those who wana keep them unleveled.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support. There's Sorting options but none of them are particularly helpful if all your permas aren't leveled, and if your fodder tab is towards the back of your main lair. It would be a nice QoL update, I think.
Support. There's Sorting options but none of them are particularly helpful if all your permas aren't leveled, and if your fodder tab is towards the back of your main lair. It would be a nice QoL update, I think.
UwPE0Qp.png
Support, while lair order does work it can be annoying when you have to shuffle around just to get the ones you want to show up first.
Support, while lair order does work it can be annoying when you have to shuffle around just to get the ones you want to show up first.
Support, thought about making this exact post once lol
Support, thought about making this exact post once lol
E27J5Sp.png n4H37dx.png
Nba8ElM.png
mtHAEL4.png
woVoZAh.png
cXuh2a9.gif c4w7tx2.pngxCmYhaC.png 62L9xMb.gif
Support, this would be so useful
Support, this would be so useful
jt3PpxV.png
Support, this would be super helpful for mobile especially
Support, this would be super helpful for mobile especially

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
Support this idea.
Support this idea.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
support! I spent way too long looking for this, expecting it to already have been a feature when I first started playing earlier this year [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
support! I spent way too long looking for this, expecting it to already have been a feature when I first started playing earlier this year
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

1 2 3