Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | sort by lair tab in coliseum
1 2 3
title
basically adding your tabs to the drop-down menu in the sort function

for those of us with fodder dragon tabs, so you don't have to sort through other dragons to find the ones getting exalted.

i'm sure there's probably some easy way around this i missed or it's been suggested before buuuut i haven't seen it so i figured i'd post it anyway
title
basically adding your tabs to the drop-down menu in the sort function

for those of us with fodder dragon tabs, so you don't have to sort through other dragons to find the ones getting exalted.

i'm sure there's probably some easy way around this i missed or it's been suggested before buuuut i haven't seen it so i figured i'd post it anyway
There's a way to sort by lair order
There's a way to sort by lair order
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Support. Lair order isn't helpful for this.
Support. Lair order isn't helpful for this.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
i would muchly like tabs to be added to the filter dropdown too
i would muchly like tabs to be added to the filter dropdown too
1dgHJ.gif
Absolutely, I'd love to be able to select from just my fodder tab! I support this!
Absolutely, I'd love to be able to select from just my fodder tab! I support this!
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
support! the lair order sort like works and all, but sometimes its scroll bar is really flighty for mobile users (like myself)
plus i wouldn't want to have my fodder dragons at the front of my lair LOL
support! the lair order sort like works and all, but sometimes its scroll bar is really flighty for mobile users (like myself)
plus i wouldn't want to have my fodder dragons at the front of my lair LOL
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
support, i was thinking about this earlier today- i LOVE sorting by lowest level, since the next dragons to train are always at the top of the list, but this requires all dragons in my lair to be ones that i want to be leveled or am ok with being leveled, which isn't always true (sales, holds, etc) & then things get super inconvenient x.x
support, i was thinking about this earlier today- i LOVE sorting by lowest level, since the next dragons to train are always at the top of the list, but this requires all dragons in my lair to be ones that i want to be leveled or am ok with being leveled, which isn't always true (sales, holds, etc) & then things get super inconvenient x.x
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
support! would be really helpful for mass fodder training. i keep accidentally leveling nest rental dragons because i sort level low-high and dont see theyre not fod whoops

(also bumping is not allowed in the suggestions forum afaik)
support! would be really helpful for mass fodder training. i keep accidentally leveling nest rental dragons because i sort level low-high and dont see theyre not fod whoops

(also bumping is not allowed in the suggestions forum afaik)
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
support, there are workarounds for this but it'd be much easier to just let us pick one tab to look at
support, there are workarounds for this but it'd be much easier to just let us pick one tab to look at
wq9PoXA.png
Support! This would make Coli and fodder training so much easier
Support! This would make Coli and fodder training so much easier
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
1 2 3