Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair/Hibden slot swap
1 2
Support. It could also be implemented as a contextual menu that pops up when you don't have enough free space in one or the other. "You do not have enough space in your (lair/hibden) for these dragons. Please select (X) dragons to send in their place." Obviously it would have to comply with hibden cooldown and such, but there's really no reason not to allow people to do this.
Support. It could also be implemented as a contextual menu that pops up when you don't have enough free space in one or the other. "You do not have enough space in your (lair/hibden) for these dragons. Please select (X) dragons to send in their place." Obviously it would have to comply with hibden cooldown and such, but there's really no reason not to allow people to do this.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
At first I was thinking what Naivety thought, but looking at it again, this actually seems really useful! I have a heck of a time with my current breeding project right now, and this would make it a little more convenient.
At first I was thinking what Naivety thought, but looking at it again, this actually seems really useful! I have a heck of a time with my current breeding project right now, and this would make it a little more convenient.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I support this ONLY for those that have maxed out their lair/den.
I support this ONLY for those that have maxed out their lair/den.
ZQGfAQY.png
1 2