Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair/Hibden slot swap
1 2
So, let's say you have a full lair and a full hibden, and you want to take a dragon out from the hibden to exalt. Sure, why not? Except... YOU CAN'T. Because both lair/den are full and there's no way to just switch two (or more) dragons to switch.

What I propose is a button (in edit mode) that allows you to switch several dragons between your lair and hibden. The "Switch" button would be grayed out and unclickable if you do not have the same amount in lair/hibden selected. Dragons swapped will land in the default page of the default tab.
So, let's say you have a full lair and a full hibden, and you want to take a dragon out from the hibden to exalt. Sure, why not? Except... YOU CAN'T. Because both lair/den are full and there's no way to just switch two (or more) dragons to switch.

What I propose is a button (in edit mode) that allows you to switch several dragons between your lair and hibden. The "Switch" button would be grayed out and unclickable if you do not have the same amount in lair/hibden selected. Dragons swapped will land in the default page of the default tab.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Yeah, support! I've even run into this problem before when moving fodder from my hibden to my lair. I'd love an easier way to switch dragons between my lair and hibden. It would be a great quality of life addition!
Yeah, support! I've even run into this problem before when moving fodder from my hibden to my lair. I'd love an easier way to switch dragons between my lair and hibden. It would be a great quality of life addition!
6ntc1cC.jpg
Support! Naivety didn't seem to understand what you were meaning.

If both of your lairs are maxed out and full, switching dragons around would be a lovely function.
Support! Naivety didn't seem to understand what you were meaning.

If both of your lairs are maxed out and full, switching dragons around would be a lovely function.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Support! that would be really useful if both your lair and den are full. i have maxed out both, so i can't just buy extra slots if both are filled completely. i'd have to exalt/sell a dragon or ask a friend to hold one just to move some around and that's pretty annoying tbh
Support! that would be really useful if both your lair and den are full. i have maxed out both, so i can't just buy extra slots if both are filled completely. i'd have to exalt/sell a dragon or ask a friend to hold one just to move some around and that's pretty annoying tbh
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
[quote name="Naivety" date="2020-09-26 05:44:28" ] No support. Purchasing slots exist. Dont ping me. This is my choice and I wont change my mind. [/quote] What if you are maxed and have used all slots? You cannot purchase more. Support, btw. This is why I am always gonna have one slot free. So I can switch if needed.
Naivety wrote on 2020-09-26 05:44:28:
No support. Purchasing slots exist.
Dont ping me. This is my choice and I wont change my mind.

What if you are maxed and have used all slots? You cannot purchase more.

Support, btw. This is why I am always gonna have one slot free. So I can switch if needed.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
i really do think this is needed. like stellori mentioned, it's possible to get completely stuck with the way this system works now
i really do think this is needed. like stellori mentioned, it's possible to get completely stuck with the way this system works now
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Support. I'm one slot shy of maxed (can't get that dumb hydra to drop) but when the last slot requires two boss fams it's not like you can just pick it up whenever you need it, and there's been a couple times I've gotten stuck and had to exalt somebody from a breeding project just to get things moveable again.

I'm dreading reaching the point where that kind of maneuver isn't possible any more and there genuinely aren't any more slots left (also, as always SUPPORT for more lairspace!!) and the only choices left are crummy ones like asking someone to hold a dragon (risky) or exalting someone I intended to keep.
Support. I'm one slot shy of maxed (can't get that dumb hydra to drop) but when the last slot requires two boss fams it's not like you can just pick it up whenever you need it, and there's been a couple times I've gotten stuck and had to exalt somebody from a breeding project just to get things moveable again.

I'm dreading reaching the point where that kind of maneuver isn't possible any more and there genuinely aren't any more slots left (also, as always SUPPORT for more lairspace!!) and the only choices left are crummy ones like asking someone to hold a dragon (risky) or exalting someone I intended to keep.
Support. Seems like a useful feature even if your hibden and lair aren't both maxed.
Support. Seems like a useful feature even if your hibden and lair aren't both maxed.
Support. I have maxed slots in both. I literally am incapable of "just purchasing more slots".
Support. I have maxed slots in both. I literally am incapable of "just purchasing more slots".
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Full support. This would be extremely useful and I don't see any harm in swipping dragons - this way you don't have to keep an extra slot open for those purposes.
Full support. This would be extremely useful and I don't see any harm in swipping dragons - this way you don't have to keep an extra slot open for those purposes.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2