Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swap open chest/Vault icons
I'm aware there's going to be an update to the hoard/vault, but I'd really really really like it if the icons for vaulting a chest and opening it were fixed before then. It makes little sense to me that a container has the vaulting icon before the opening icon. They're also so small and close together that I occasionally click on the vault icon and I just have this moment of emptniess washing over me when I realise I need to go to the vault, pull the item back in my hoard, and THEN go back to open it.
I'm aware there's going to be an update to the hoard/vault, but I'd really really really like it if the icons for vaulting a chest and opening it were fixed before then. It makes little sense to me that a container has the vaulting icon before the opening icon. They're also so small and close together that I occasionally click on the vault icon and I just have this moment of emptniess washing over me when I realise I need to go to the vault, pull the item back in my hoard, and THEN go back to open it.
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!