Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Optional Signature Toggle
I think it would be neat if we had some function on the site that made signatures toggle-able for [b]your own[/b] posts. Though I'm suggesting purely for selfish reasons, it has a lot of potential for threads, for example if users have to post multiple times consecutively! Alternatively to my suggestion below, maybe there could be an account preference setting ----- ----- [size=4][b]Current Layout: [img]https://i.imgur.com/xv45thj.png[/img] Proposed Change: [img]https://i.imgur.com/sMXvqXN.png[/img] Result: [img]https://i.imgur.com/gVb6cur.png[/img][/b]
I think it would be neat if we had some function on the site that made signatures toggle-able for your own posts. Though I'm suggesting purely for selfish reasons, it has a lot of potential for threads, for example if users have to post multiple times consecutively! Alternatively to my suggestion below, maybe there could be an account preference setting

Current Layout:
xv45thj.png

Proposed Change:
sMXvqXN.png

Result:
gVb6cur.png
pOC43Zp.png
Interesting, I like it. Are there any issues from a technical perspective?

EDIT: I wish that a single line of text in a forum post with no signature would show only the vista (no fade-out) but apparently that is not the case
Interesting, I like it. Are there any issues from a technical perspective?

EDIT: I wish that a single line of text in a forum post with no signature would show only the vista (no fade-out) but apparently that is not the case
Oh, this could actually be useful! And it's an option on a lot of major forums. I've definitely seen it around. And it doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to implement? Just a little bit in the coding that tells it to not bother loading the signature there, or... something. Someone who's actually decent at coding may know better.

But anyway! I support this. It seems good.
Oh, this could actually be useful! And it's an option on a lot of major forums. I've definitely seen it around. And it doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to implement? Just a little bit in the coding that tells it to not bother loading the signature there, or... something. Someone who's actually decent at coding may know better.

But anyway! I support this. It seems good.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Big support, threads like hatcheries, shops and so on would look much better this way!
Big support, threads like hatcheries, shops and so on would look much better this way!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
This would make art/skin shops look more clean and organized. Support!
This would make art/skin shops look more clean and organized. Support!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Oooo I support this!
Oooo I support this!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
Support, I delete my bumps for cleaner threads but sometimes still end up with long strings of just me posting, usually in my training thread when pinging people to send their dragons since it doesn't necessarily require a response beyond sending a CR. This would help a lot.
Support, I delete my bumps for cleaner threads but sometimes still end up with long strings of just me posting, usually in my training thread when pinging people to send their dragons since it doesn't necessarily require a response beyond sending a CR. This would help a lot.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I kind of want an option where you can toggle off other people's signatures when you look at a thread. Just like, all of them. Sometimes I find that gif signatures are distracting
I kind of want an option where you can toggle off other people's signatures when you look at a thread. Just like, all of them. Sometimes I find that gif signatures are distracting

bannerart_2021.png
[quote name="skarpetky" date="2020-09-26 20:27:46" ] I kind of want an option where you can toggle off other people's signatures when you look at a thread. Just like, all of them. Sometimes I find that gif signatures are distracting [/quote] Same here. While signatures can be cute, I would just generally prefer to not see them, and have often wished for the ability to simply turn them off.
skarpetky wrote on 2020-09-26 20:27:46:
Same here.

While signatures can be cute, I would just generally prefer to not see them, and have often wished for the ability to simply turn them off.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png